Port Huron, MI

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Me in Delton wrote:
Quit being racist !!!!
Stop being ostentatious...
Brother Wayne

Detroit, MI

#6 Jun 5, 2010
The White Race has accomplished far more than all of the other races put together.
TCM

Farmington, MI

#7 Jul 9, 2010
I am willing to have a debate about race.
Lisa Murray

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2010
Did you ride the little bus to school? You must have left your brain on the bus....I think blacks are the only human race that didn't choose to move here, to the land of the "free", that choice was made for them over 300 years ago! Your way of thinking is "mentally challenged". You should save your hate for those who do wrong by you, not for a specific group, I have never understood how people can hate without cause, must be that small brain....does it rattle in your head?
just saying

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
blah blah dont be racists what is wrong with people being proud of their own race. God forbid soembody hurt someones feelings by putting on survey of the white race. The other races calls us racists anytime we stand up for our color. When they stand up for their race the government names antoher holiday after the real racists of this country. Who is always pulling the race card to get what they want, poor pitiful me. Let me cry rascism and see if i can another check...bro,my dawg, got to buy some rims for my hooptie.LOL funny people in this world.
smart mixed girl

Duvall, WA

#10 Apr 10, 2012
These posts are sickening. The white race is just as capable, unique, talented as all the others. No race holds dominance over another, and those who believe otherwise are nothing but inbred morons with a lack of any common sense, decency or intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is trump going to start a war? Fri Junk man dan 2
Dale Otis jr trying to say drugs came from area... (Jul '17) Fri Cris Ex wife 10
News Judge to determine whether rape case goes to trial Fri Lorraine 2
News Around our communities (Nov '06) May 13 Chip Rivard 6
"Rich" Richard Williams.. May 10 Candy kisses 2
red roof in room 62 (Nov '15) Apr 28 Ganga5678 10
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) Apr '18 Florence Shellington 10

Delton Jobs

Personal Finance

Delton Mortgages