Delta teen killed in car accident

Delta teen killed in car accident

There are 3 comments on the Deseret News story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Delta teen killed in car accident. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A 16-year-old boy was killed in a one-car accident about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. Michael LeFever of Delta was driving on state Route 125 near Oak City when officers say his 1994 Acura Integra drifted off the right side of the road and rolled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Concerned for the family

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Apr 24, 2010
These pictures are devastating. One should be particular of the pictures they choose for public viewing. One shows the boy under the car. I pray to God the family never sees these pictures.
Concerned for the family

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Apr 25, 2010
Thank you for pulling that third photo. That is my cousins son.
A Small Comfort

Saint George, UT

#3 Apr 27, 2010
That is not the boy under the car. I know for a fact that the policemen and ambulance crew would NEVER allow media to take pictures of a body. The media wouldn't even be allowed near the vehicle till the body had been removed or covered in a white sheet. They would never have allowed this for two reasons: 1)out of respect for the teen and 2)ALL of them would have been sent to prison. So I can promise you that is not Michael LeFever under that car. It must have been something that came from the trunk.
Concerned for the family wrote:
These pictures are devastating. One should be particular of the pictures they choose for public viewing. One shows the boy under the car. I pray to God the family never sees these pictures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Apr '17 No Surprise 28,908
information on letters on inside of my gold and... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lisa 1
News Utah man assaulted, robbed, had gay slurs carve... (Jun '15) Jun '15 mymeasly2 1
News Utah Man Forced to Drink Bleach, Had 'Die Fag' ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 NoahLovesU 5
News BLM to Gather Horses in Southern Utah (Mar '15) Mar '15 papotage 1
News A hotspot for powerful cosmic rays (Jul '14) Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Don't Miss Utah Birding: Delta Snow Goose Festival (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bonnie Dearden 1

Delta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delta Mortgages