Peach Bottom OKs building new municip...

Peach Bottom OKs building new municipal facility

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Peach Bottom OKs building new municipal facility. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Despite some residents' concerns, Peach Bottom Township officials authorized a line of credit enabling them to build a new municipal building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Peach Bottom Resident

Stewartstown, PA

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Just another example of the supervisors doing whatever they want. Does not seem to matter what the residents of this township want, the Supervisors do whatever they feel they want. In these tough economic times I have to question if the residents of PB Township can afford this. I also believe that the land that was donated to the township for recreation should remain for recreation.
Judy S

Jarrettsville, MD

#2 Oct 25, 2010
They will change the zoning for what they want. I will venture to guess it will pass. Why do they need to approved to borrow up to 2 mil if they have 1.5 mil saved? This seems extravagant for the current situation of our economy. The land was donated for recreation and should remain so.
Ann

Jarrettsville, MD

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Peach Bottom Resident wrote:
Just another example of the supervisors doing whatever they want. Does not seem to matter what the residents of this township want, the Supervisors do whatever they feel they want. In these tough economic times I have to question if the residents of PB Township can afford this. I also believe that the land that was donated to the township for recreation should remain for recreation.
You are correct in recognizing that the PB residents can't afford this extravagant building. The building they're in now is fine. I don't see any need for the expense. When will the people of Peach Bottom wake up and vote in people with common sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not true Mar 22 Ms Bitch 1
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Mar 6 Gvazq1 294
1003 front street Mar 3 Lmquiros 1
Fawn Grove V.F.W. Post 7133 a secret beer joint? (Sep '08) Jan '17 MCBrick 14
News Pennsylvania needs nuclear power Dec '16 Duke Nookum 1
why doesnt the peach bottom tax collector do th... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Violet 2
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Jonas Johnson 3

Delta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delta Mortgages