Eighteen arrested in Henry County on drug charges

There are 5 comments on the Crescent-News.com story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Eighteen arrested in Henry County on drug charges. In it, Crescent-News.com reports that:

“Working undercover is the best way to combat this type of problem”

An 18-month undercover investigation conducted by Henry County law enforcement agencies has led to the arrested of 18 individuals suspected of dealing drugs. via Crescent-News.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crescent-News.com.

rick358

Cloverdale, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2008
hjhjlj
correct this info

Toledo, OH

#3 May 25, 2010
18 arrested but none conviced except the ones who took plea deal in fear of worse happening. I heard it was all a set up by a drug user and dealer himself thats why all chares had to be dropped
you are a moron

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Why would the charges have to be dropped b/c the person who set them up was a drug dealer/user? That philosophy completely goes against what a set up is.
to you r a moron

Napoleon, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2010
I guess you know more about drug dealers and users and the process than us others on this site. However, I do know Jeff Perritt is a convicted dealer and user and the people he taped were not even selling him drugs. Something had to happen. They didn't drop all these charges out of the kindness of their hearts. You don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.
knows all about him

Lima, OH

#6 May 22, 2011
Jeff perritt is an a** and he is a nothing to me... i know him and i wish i had never had.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for downers May 17 Whatthe5 1
Kamryn Gerkin (Oct '09) Mar '15 Napoleon 87
News Napoleon recommends water treatment process Feb '15 Derrick Sly 1
Why do Negroes have stupid names? (Aug '07) Dec '14 allen 23
Review: Bartoe & Associates LLC Dec '14 Unscrupulous 1
Does anyone know Phil Steck? (Feb '14) Nov '14 tanktheman 2
Can Wussey-on beat KENTON this Friday in football? (Nov '14) Nov '14 COON DOG TRIALS 6
More from around the web

Delta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]