|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Pot meet kettle.

If you were to mind your own then you wouldn't even be here to say anything.

It is what it is.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

listen here everyone first yes he is not perfect and has done things wrong but he is a good person if you was to know him on a friends basis i have had words with him and i know where hes at most of the time yoiu want the real man get to know him and if you dont oh well let him alone
Someone

Osage City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Hi! If you know this guy, don't just turn and walk away, run very fast in the opposite direction. He is not a 'nice guy'...not even as a friend. If you think so it's just because he hasn't had a chance to get a hold of your credit cards or steal from you or punch you in the face yet. Trust me, if you are a woman (or maybe even a guy, because, I too have heard the same kind of rumors) it's just a matter of time before this happens to you. Josh has loads of problems and although one hopes that he has changed it certainly appears that he has not. It sounds as if prison may be the safest place for him.
concerned

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

First of all, I know him personally! He is the father of my child that I lost!! He may have his issues but NEVER has he ever taken from me nor anyone close to me!! As far as your comments about him taken from you or anyone else-- is BULLSHIT!!!U are just pissed because he doesnt want U nor anything do with you anymore!! And also with this bullshit of him having STDs is stupid, because if that WAS really TRUE then U most have it as well because U f__K--G slept with him & you all are WHORES as well!!! Stop the bullshit games because your MAD he doesnt want U anymore!!! NONE of you will EVER hold a CANDLE to me anyway-- Piss an moan all you want! BUT U really need to get your FACTS in order before your RUN your F___K__G mouth!!!
weave the web

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

He stole from his grandparents and wound up in prison. He got arrested for theft of credit cards. He also stole cell phones, speakers, few car stereos, and much much more. He even stole his cousin's vending machine from a place he worked at. I say worked and not still working because he was fired for stealing meat. Also he owes me $40 for something he said he would pay for. If it keeps him away from me and my family he can have the money.

It's a blessing you lost the child you supposedly had with him. No one should ever have him as a father and you as a mother. If you can't see reality for what it really is then you are severely fucked. Good luck with not getting aids.
lolz

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Concerned -Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Caroline.....Apparently you don't know Josh as well as you thought you did, even though your old ass has been messing with him for years. He does steal.....has stolen from everyone I know and me. He lies and cheats on you ALL the time. And please, if he would steal from the Grandparents that raised him, I know he has stolen from you. And what's up with you paying his cell phone bill while he was dating me? That was awful nice of you. thanks.
Princess

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Caroline is just a piece of shit like him. She feeds into his bullshit. She thinks no one knows about her fat ass, but news flash honey we all do.. Yea Concerned-ha I think it's pretty funny she pays his cell phone bill just so he can talk to and f*ck all these females, shows how low her self esteem is. Apparently he's all she can get, well when he ain't screwing other females. That's pretty pathetic on her part. Almost 50 n fu**in wit a 32 yr old. He is the biggest Pc of shit, low life anyone will EVER meet. Don't believe me then go look on case net Take care Caroline ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Delta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Delta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••