she is my cousin, she is not a baby
people

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2009
o well i heard she was i heard if things dont go her way she throws a fit
Uknown

Columbia, MO

#4 Jun 10, 2009
she is kind of a baby, she gets pissed off when you try to be nice to her or try to talk to her
lkashdfu

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2009
who cares leave her alone and put your name on here and let's see whats said about you :)
world

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jun 11, 2009
courtney is realy nice
smiley face

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jun 13, 2009
i don't know her so i'm not sayin anything. but i do know a lot of people in delta and a lot of the girls her age don't like her because she throws a fit. but hell, i'd be pissed if my plans didn't work our too. i would be friends with her because i don't judge people by what everybody says. but that's just me.
Hippy hop

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Jun 14, 2009
shes hott
willy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jun 14, 2009
she is HOT!!!!!!!!!!
just_me

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2009
for one if u dont fucking Know courtney then dont write about her. Courtney is awesome. Alot of the snobby girls in her class give her crap mostly bc she dont worship them. She holds her own. And no she dont cry when she dont get her way. She can get mad sumtimes but hell who dont get mad when they dont get their way?
iad9fi0

Advance, MO

#11 Jun 16, 2009
like which snobby girls exactly???????

Since: Jun 09

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jun 17, 2009
she did my brother wrong. but i still consider her as my friend..b/c really she didnt do anything to me so i cant say nothing.
waaa

Advance, MO

#13 Jun 29, 2009
i thnk all the grls in tht class are snobby
abc

Jackson, MO

#14 Jul 3, 2009
Are u in her class? How would you know about the other girls. I want to know who you think is snobby!
I LUV 2010

Jackson, MO

#15 Jul 3, 2009
does it really matter if im in her class or not i heard she lives in chaffee anyways. i don't know her that well but ive heard she is a real shit stirrer!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Jul 6, 2009
she is. but she doesnt say anything about me so im cool
ohno

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 14, 2009
she is fake
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 18, 2009
KINDERGARDEN DRAMA! lol If her uncle clint knew any of yall talking shit on her today would be your last day!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jul 18, 2009
no he wouldnt...at least not to me...because my sister's bf is matt kinder and they both party together...so not bout me..
Just saying

Mexico, MO

#20 Jul 19, 2009
Courtney is a pretty cool person..if som ppl didnt try 2 start drama wth her then mayb she wuldnt b snooby 2 u...but i dont kno her vry personaly but from wat i c bc i c her a lot i think she is nice..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump is a chump 3 hr Guest 120
New Advance Superintendent? Has been hired. 7 hr ummmmmm 47
Leslie sappington arrested again 21 hr Guest 21
Jail time for Leslie SAPPINGTON! (Jul '11) Wed Voting NO 8
Amanda and Aaron (Sep '14) Wed Delta pride 20
New Delta girls high school basketball coach Wed Mrs Doubtfire 5
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges Tue guest 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delta Mortgages