Alaska state troopers shot: 2 officer...

Alaska state troopers shot: 2 officers fatally shot on duty, suspect in custody

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 2, 2014, titled Alaska state troopers shot: 2 officers fatally shot on duty, suspect in custody. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Two Alaska state troopers shot and killed on the line of duty this week are now having their deaths thoroughly investigated by the local police force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

CanuckTeresa

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 2, 2014
This sickening act of violence will never, ever make sense! I only wish for those that are in so much pain and also very angry, lost, asking themselves why, to have peace in their lives as soon as they are able. What is there to say, but how horribly sorry my family is. I don't even know to a fraction of a degree as to how much agony this has and will continue to cause. It will never make sense and the justice that is handed down should also contain what the families, coworkers (other troopers) and your own homes(towns,cities)/state feel needs to be done. I know as it still won't make the victims survivors, coworkers and citizens of Alaska feel any better, but at least they would have a direct "say" in the punishment that needs to be done. Please hang in there. I simply can not even imagine how you all would feel. I'm terribly sorry. I'm brokenhearted and angry (about the losses) for these survivors of these upstanding men. Please take care and hang in there. You are in the hearts and minds of people all over the world. Find some kind of comfort in any way you can. Be safe. We are all praying for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... (Mar '15) Aug 31 apt 55 47
Coming to help the innocent Jul '17 Local 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun '17 texas pete 25
News Juneteenth marks emancipation, celebrates black... Jun '17 Black King 1
Delta Junction Music Thread (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 13
News Delta Junction considers hosting borough blog (Feb '06) Jan '16 Gordon Goodermote 4
Alaska Gourmet Cookies (Nov '13) Nov '13 Wilbur 1

Delta Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delta Junction Mortgages