I'm sure to Eddie's friend it looked as though he was just sick and puking up the gallon of roaches he was just provided to ingest, and I'm sure Eddie thought the same thing. It was only the STORE OWNERS and EMPLOYEES who should have known better. If they had done ANY due diligence before promoting the consumption of endless quantities of live roaches, they would have known at the first sign that Eddie was in trouble.He did not pass " within an hr" it was at least few hours later. His friend put him in the truck and everyone thought they were gone. His buddy said he was taking him home, instead his buddy watched him pass away without doing anything to help. Also it took EMS more than 20 minutes to get there after the first call. Eddy was asked if he was ok when he was throwing up and he said he was ok, he just wanted his friend to take him home. The friend also had the balls to ask for Eddies snake that he won after the ambulance took him away.
I understand there are some BSR groupees out there...but to excuse negligent murder? That's a strech, even for a devotee.