2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,003

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2439 Aug 29, 2013
Mean while back at the ranch. Talk of 1773 reemerging as the fall months arrive.
How about the Budget??
Well, well here we go again. Intoxicated Tea pirates will once again seek to hold our nation hostage for a ransom. It’s the only political leadership they have. Debates, arguments and compromise, they have demonstrated time and time again, they lack the political savvy or education to follow our democracy in favor of anarchist ideologies.“Our way or the highway.”
In the past they have lowered our nations credit rating which cost taxpayers $Billions more in interest payments increases, thus raising the debt! Balancing the budget is the least on their minds. Failure of our democracy is their primary objective. Observe after all these years and they still do not have a plan to stabilize or reduce the national debt. That alone speaks volumes of the nature of their black hearts.
Redundant failed past strategy is what the intoxicated Tea Party considers a winning solution?? Anchoring their demands on reducing Health Care for the elderly as President Obama seeks to raise taxes on the 1% and some elitist corporations that pay taxes equal to the common citizen or even less than average citizen.
Taking advantage of our Democracy’s infrastructures,… to build their empires,… without sharing it with the laborers that made it possible for them. The 1% accumulating over 33% of all national wealth and the 10% absorbing 80% of the national income. 90% of us have 20% to make due??
Republicans solution: Let the ever increasing numbers of the impoverish die. Simply by removing any subsides that supports their existence. Food, water, fuel, Health Care, education, etc. etc. That is the bottom line of the republicans agendas.
Democrats seek to have the economics of the laborers productivity more evenly distributed with the ideology of “Leave No One Behind”.
Sen. Boehner and McConnell lead the pirates in their endeavors to hold the nation captive.
A rift has been growing within the republican party that no longer support the archaic ideologies of their extremist Tea Party nuts. Senators Johnny Isakson of Georgia, Bob Corker of Tennessee, John McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, John Hoeven of North Dakota, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Dan Coats of Indiana. Just to name a few senators, as well as an increasing number of republican governors.
Will the core of the traditionalist conservative republicans mount a a 1773 attack on the Tea and gather it up and cast out unto the waters of oblivion before its too late? Will the Tea Nuts, drive another nail into the republicans political coffin?
Stay tuned for the upcoming events….
David Harbin

United States

#2440 Aug 29, 2013
There are many good folks in the Tea Party and Occupy movements and both have many good points.
David Harbin

United States

#2441 Aug 29, 2013
Blocking my comments again.
Go to Panamaed Blog or my Facebook Page to see why!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2442 Aug 29, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
There are many good folks in the Tea Party and Occupy movements and both have many good points.
Tea party or any fanatic organization that holds a nation hostage is not a responsible organization. Some may have a good idea but they are lost within the herded sheep. Thus as they bay as one then they are judged as one.
Core republicans have spoken out against these hooligans and their pirating tactics. Tea Merely exposes the republican party to be painted with the same paint brush. Until I can see actual civilized leadership from that Tea, I will not accept anything they offer. As they are tainted with irresponsible false leadership. No trust or credit of merit to be bestowed upon them.
Now on to Syria; Obama has demonstrated his intelligence in dealing with middle east abnormalities.
1} Captures Osama Ben Laden with out archaic torture chamber scenarios. Simple use of migration algorithms.
2} Libyan war settled within months with no lost of American lives, in the line of fire.
3} Invades Iran with a virus rather than with stomping boots. Something the right wing republican Military Industrialist deplore.
As for Syria I would expect the same intelligence will be demonstrated as to what is necessary. If it were a republican I would expect another drawn out war. Supplying vast sums of our infrastructure needed money to go to the Military Industrialist. Further increasing our inequality status in the developed nations. Presently we are last. More in line with Iran and or Turkey!
Price of inequality is demonstrated with increasing poverty. Republicans infamous for increasing inequality to favor the 1% has been exposed. That is what you seek to support…??? Care for a cup of Tea?
Snack Luncher

Spring Hill, FL

#2444 Aug 29, 2013
HECK OF AN OPINION
Burnie Four Skin wrote:
...the scum of the earth are running everything...
VALID? iS IT?
Panamaed

United States

#2446 Aug 29, 2013
Check my Blog for data on Next-Ex-Gov Rick Scott cronies Carl Bertram Causer' Jr, Walter Lee Money, Jr and Peter Antonacci.

REMEMBER LIBERTY COUNTY SHERIFF NICK FINCH!

Count the missing comments.....again...Checkensh at!
Panamaed

United States

#2447 Aug 29, 2013
Seems crony FDLE Agent appointed Sheriff Carl Bertram Causey, Jr. has ties to Monsanto, SAIC and related to Antonacci.....NEPOTISM TOO?
thinking

Spring Hill, FL

#2448 Aug 29, 2013
2 topics pre this were from main turkey

question

on your two above why do you insist on baring you posterior?
<~~~~~>
ulcerated

Spring Hill, FL

#2450 Aug 29, 2013
And wrote:
Walter ...or something!!!
YES! Walter Mitty

......we do remember something

......off to the landfill
Panamaed

United States

#2451 Aug 29, 2013
Check out Peter Antonacci's Bio on my Blog. They are blocking all my posts with links and most from my computer now or I'd post the pdf file link for you.
These SOB's are going to have Hell to pay when the day of reconing comes.....and it will come.
There is a clear pattern of racketeering activity.
David Harbin

United States

#2453 Aug 30, 2013
I SURE COULD USE SOME HELP FROM SOME OF YOU "INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS"....REMEMBER LIBERTY COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF NICK FINCH.....

FLORIDA'S NEXT EX-GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT'S HINCHMAN/HATCHETMAN PETER ANTONACCI'S BIO....PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE "NORTHWEST FLORIDA WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT" POSITION (CONFLICT OF INTEREST?)

http://www.myfloridacfo.com/autofraud/docs/PV...

HIS WIFE ANNE LONGMAN WORKS AT AN ENVIRONMENTAL LAW FIRM:
http://www.llw-law.com/attorneys/anne-longman...
David Harbin

United States

#2454 Aug 30, 2013
Can you hear us now, Gov Scott..RACKETEERING!!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34625628/...
David Harbin

United States

#2455 Aug 30, 2013
The truth will set Sheriff Nick Finch free, Gov Scott...or cause you to lose an election when you make the wrong choice...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34625628/...
David Harbin

United States

#2456 Aug 30, 2013
Support for Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch: This came from a secret wire FDLE put on one of the Sheriff's employees the very morning they came out to Depose, (interview under oath) eight of the Sheriff's employees. FDLE was aware, somehow, that the Sheriff had called a meeting of the eight staff members an hour before the Deposition were to start. It appears that someone from the Sheriff's office convinced FDLE that the Sheriff was a dirty, corrupt guy so FDLE wired an employee and now you get to hear how corrupt the Sheriff really is.
Psychiatrist

Spring Hill, FL

#2457 Aug 30, 2013
Gee Dave......

you qualify for code -- 305.10 -- 296.61 -- in DSM-IV

congrats are advanced
David Harbin

United States

#2458 Aug 30, 2013
I saw where Florida's Next Ex-Gov Rick Scott was meeting with Florida's Past Ex-Gov Jeb Bush outside the Sunshine in Miami about trying to shove the Chitown Common (Rotten To The) Core UN Agenda 21Education Plan down Florida's throat!
Psychiatrist

Spring Hill, FL

#2459 Aug 30, 2013
yes Dave

you've paid your verbal due4s

so please----
----silence
David Harbin

United States

#2461 Aug 30, 2013
Florida's Next Ex-Gov Rick Scott is going let us fish for free on the Sabbath yet he practices the FILET-N-RELEASE PROGRAM ON U.S. THE REST OF THE WEEK!
Psychiatrist

Spring Hill, FL

#2462 Aug 30, 2013
mumble

then

jumble

then

tumble

Davey you ain't quick

======~~~~you very sick, certainly ain't slick
David Harbin

United States

#2463 Aug 30, 2013
Ask Florida's Next Ex-Gov Rick Scott about David Batista......and how he relates to SECOND pro.tem. Liberty County Sheriff walter Lee Money, Jr.

Is this a Rove-Abramoff Political hatchetjob the pulled on the GOOD BONAFIDE DULY ELECTED LIBERTY COUNTY, FLORIDA NICK FINCH?

Seems Peter Antonacci is notorious for being Florida's Next Ex-Gov Rick Scott's hinchman like he was in Palm Beach at the State Attorney's Office....

THERE IS A PATTERN OF RACKETEERING ACTIVITY THAT MUST CEASE AND DESIST NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delray Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
winter 16 hr ANath71 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Fri RuffnReddy 22
k3vr (Aug '08) Fri UnofficialObserver 19
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Thu YO VINNIE 1,091
Review: Solstas Lab Partners Dec 23 Mee 2
Review: rapid tech support (Jan '14) Dec 15 John mizerek 21
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Dec 11 Go Blue Forever 41

Rip Current Statement for Palm Beach County was issued at December 28 at 2:16AM EST

Delray Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delray Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delray Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delray Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:25 am PST

NBC Sports11:25AM