First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Boynton beach mom

Boynton Beach, FL

#368 Mar 26, 2014
Are these two properties still condos or are they strictly rentals now?
Has the Chinese Dry Wall been fixed?
I am looking to rent an apartment with my child and see all the negative comments and winder if they still exist?

Thank you
CaroleAnn

New York, NY

#369 Mar 26, 2014
San Rafael at Renaissance Commons is still condos but it got hit pretty hard in the real estate crash. A lot of owners got foreclosed on or just walked away because because they were so upside down on the mortgage. Some people paid over $220K at the market highs for a 1 bedroom and they went down as low as the $60K mark at the lows. That is why there are so many empty units and so many rental units now. They are indeed still condos, to answer your question. If you are buying, I'm sure you can get a great deal. It is a nice place to live but a bit of a ghost town compared to the way it was pre-crash.
Sick and Tired of Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#370 Oct 14, 2014
Would anyone else in San Raphael help start a petition to end Steve's employment? I am personally sick of of being harassed, stalked and tormented by this security officer. I have felt extremely uncomfortable any time he is around and do not appreciate the rules he attempts to make up on the spot in order to terrorize the residents. I also do not feel comfortable when he tracks me to my car in the garage and waits behind me until I get out of the car. I have lived here for over 8 years and I know I am not nearly the only person being singled out and harassed by this security officer for absolutely no reason.

If the HOA and property management will not do anything to stop this menace, it's in the homeowners to take charge. If you have a complaint, property management is not his actual boss. You need to find who he reports too as part of the security management and make a complaint.

Let me know if you are willing to back a petition by other homeowners to get him out.
Sick of this place

Boynton Beach, FL

#371 Oct 31, 2014
Sick and Tired of Steve wrote:
Would anyone else in San Raphael help start a petition to end Steve's employment? I am personally sick of of being harassed, stalked and tormented by this security officer. I have felt extremely uncomfortable any time he is around and do not appreciate the rules he attempts to make up on the spot in order to terrorize the residents. I also do not feel comfortable when he tracks me to my car in the garage and waits behind me until I get out of the car. I have lived here for over 8 years and I know I am not nearly the only person being singled out and harassed by this security officer for absolutely no reason.
If the HOA and property management will not do anything to stop this menace, it's in the homeowners to take charge. If you have a complaint, property management is not his actual boss. You need to find who he reports too as part of the security management and make a complaint.
Let me know if you are willing to back a petition by other homeowners to get him out.
Steve is pathetic. The most obnoxious rent-a-cop on the planet. I'll sign the petition. The rest of the guards are fine. Nobody ever causes problems but Steve, but he has a "special" relationship with Ray so the little dirtbag still has his job.
Bjohnson

Boynton Beach, FL

#374 Nov 11, 2014
Sick of this place wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve is pathetic. The most obnoxious rent-a-cop on the planet. I'll sign the petition. The rest of the guards are fine. Nobody ever causes problems but Steve, but he has a "special" relationship with Ray so the little dirtbag still has his job.
Omg I live here too and I can't stand him. Dudes on a power trip. Plz someone get can him.
Pastor Baby Boy Hester Jr

United States

#375 Dec 30, 2014
I am in desperate need of money for my rent to be paid for and I need your help in getting this accomplish please so please notify me at the number provided please thank you for your help me. And please notify me at 1-312-972-5147assoonas possible please thank you so very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delray Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Treatment Today 22 hr Amy Williams 2
News Massage parlor a brothel, police say (May '07) Wed theif in the night 173
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Wed YO VINNIE 1,134
News Florida woman arrested after allegedly smearing... Mar 23 DILF 12
Review: MED-Care Diabetic & Medical Supplies Inc (Dec '12) Mar 22 Robert 11
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Mar 17 Dark Darius 75
News Warrant issued for Florida woman who won't allo... Mar 16 thenose 1
Delray Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delray Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]