San Raphael at Renaissance Commons

Posted in the Delray Beach Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
joe

West Orange, NJ

#1 Feb 25, 2007
Please provide comments on this condo development. Is it completed? Have there been any problems, financial or otherwise? Is the location good? I heard it is near the Boynton Beach Mall. Is that right?
jhkfkcgcg

Fairfield, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2007
ityutyitcfyikxryikx fryjx
Ally

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2007
My parents live there and I am about to move there myself. It is BEAUTIFUL! The classiest address in all of Boynton beach. The Boynton beach mall is across the way, not to mention every other store and restaurant you can think of.
clsny

Liberty, MO

#4 May 7, 2007
I live there and I am generally happy with it. The facilities are nice, it is in a great area which is going to be amazing in years to come.

My main complaints are that the water pressure is truly awful throughout the complex and that the media options are severely limited. No one seems to be able to tell me why water pressure is bad but there are some mornings where I cannot shower because of it. And the media offerings are very weak because the developer partnered with a TV provider that is a pass-thru for Dish Network with much more limited offerings.

On the whole, I'm happy with where I am and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful condo in an exciting area
Ella

Palo Alto, CA

#5 May 24, 2007
I read about 16 buyers suing Monteverde's developer, Hovstone Properties. The buyers want out of the Monteverde condo, which is part of the Renaissance Commons community on Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, because they say Hovstone has changed the deal. Isn't this complex next to San Raphael? Wonder what the repercussions are--disgruntled buyers and all.....
Glenn

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jun 12, 2007
I think the primary reason that those buyers are suing Monteverde's builder is because they don't want to close at their contract prices. Prices have come down an extraordinary amount in the past year, and these buyers were desperately trying to get out of their contracts. Many of them have already defaulted and lost their deposits, and the builder is re-selling these units at significant discounts.<br><br>
Please feel free to contact me directly for more info on Monteverde, or any other of the communities within Renaissance Commons.<br><br>
www.GlennIsaacsonRealEstate.com
Ella

Danville, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2007
I heard there are special assessments on a lot of these units? what gives?
Kayla

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Jul 2, 2007
I just moved in a week ago! I agree about water pressure! Ours sucks to! & It includes free basic cable, But I would like to have other channels available to & Their company DOES NOT OFFER DVR!! Im very pissed about that!

Other then that I LOVE IT!!! beautiful neighborhood, walking distance to everything!
Laura

AOL

#9 Aug 24, 2007
I am thinking about buying a condo in Monteverde in the near future. I am interested in a 2 bedroom floorplan. I looked at a "Julia" model which had a nice view of the pool. But when I looked online at the selling prices of these condos, there were larger 2 bedrooms than the Julia selling for less that what they want for the pool-view Julia. I am finding it difficult to decide if I want pool view or the outside view. HELP!
Ella

San Ramon, CA

#10 Aug 27, 2007
Better off buying a townhome...
Roberta

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Nov 24, 2007
joe wrote:
Please provide comments on this condo development. Is it completed? Have there been any problems, financial or otherwise? Is the location good? I heard it is near the Boynton Beach Mall. Is that right?
Hi

I live in san raphael in renaissance commons and just love it! It is a fabulous location and u are 5 minutes away from the new and fabulous restarants. If u would like any more info... please let me know..
Roberta
Roberta

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Dec 9, 2007
Ally wrote:
My parents live there and I am about to move there myself. It is BEAUTIFUL! The classiest address in all of Boynton beach. The Boynton beach mall is across the way, not to mention every other store and restaurant you can think of.
hi ally

are u looking for a gorgeous 1/1 condo with lake view, fantastic kitchen with lots of upgrades in San Raphael?
Please let me kmow....
Roberta
Boynton Beach

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2007
Ella wrote:
Better off buying a townhome...
The Wellesley community just north is 24 hour manned gated community with lake views..very quiet and safe. Also excellent water pressure. It is an established lush green townhouse community.
Alex

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Dec 19, 2007
I've actualluy lived in San Raphael for over a year now, and although it is beautiful to look at, I am terribly disgusted with the experience. Between the spider infestation in the garage, the water problems, and the horrible management on site who won't give any stright answers this place has become a nightmare which I can't wait to move away from.
Jay

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2008
I am considering renting in Ren Comm. Is it family oriented / kid-friendly? I haven't read about playgrounds or kiddy pools and such.
Karen

Coral Gables, FL

#16 Feb 8, 2008
Who is the company that the developer partnered with?
clsny wrote:
I live there and I am generally happy with it. The facilities are nice, it is in a great area which is going to be amazing in years to come.
My main complaints are that the water pressure is truly awful throughout the complex and that the media options are severely limited. No one seems to be able to tell me why water pressure is bad but there are some mornings where I cannot shower because of it. And the media offerings are very weak because the developer partnered with a TV provider that is a pass-thru for Dish Network with much more limited offerings.
On the whole, I'm happy with where I am and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful condo in an exciting area
sheri

AOL

#17 Feb 27, 2008
I have a deposit down on a condo in Monteverde..so tell me what is wrong with it and why i should not buy there???? is there something i should be aware of before i go through with the purchase? thanks...and does anyone know..is Hovnanian going under like all the other builders?
Mark

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Mar 1, 2008
I rent a unit in the villa lago complex, and I hate it. It is nice to look at but it is built very cheaply. Part of the water problem I believe some speak about may be related to the water supply. I do not think it is city water. The water is very hard, and it turns everything metallic to rust. It also discolors the tile grout int the bathroom. The tiles are alos low grade. The tiles at the entrance to our unit has been worn away by the draft gaurd on the bottom of the door. Yes that soft piece of rubber wore away the tile in only a few months. I contacted the owner to have many problems fixed. They sent out a person, he raised the draft gaurd, and scrubbed the sinks, claiming everyone has this same problem. I still have an outlet that trips the circuit breaker everytime i plug anyhthing into it.
The free cable and internet are not worth it at all. It is a pass through dish network, and a dsl service. The internet disconnects multiple times a day. And is much slower than cable internet in the area. The homeowners fees are ocer $300 per month for association fees. I would much rather pay for my own water, cable, and internet, and get quality service.
I will be leaving when my lease is up.
Jennifer

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 May 22, 2008
Buying something in Monteverde is probably not a good idea. They haven't even finished the project because they can't even sell the first building. The building is only about 30% occupied....
Neil

Selden, NY

#20 May 25, 2008
How safe is this area? I have seen alot of negative posts about boynton unless you are west of jog road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delray Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Delaire Owe Delray Beach Tens of Thousands... Aug 16 dela gov 1
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Aug 14 YO VINNIE 1,475
News Reject latest push by suburbia into Agricultura... Aug 10 WhiskeySix 2
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Aug 5 Lila10 103
k3vr (Aug '08) Aug 3 exK3VR 36
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Jul 27 dbbinflorida 80
News A weird Florida mystery: Meat falling from the sky Jul 21 Mona 2

Delray Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance