Winning $98,641 lotto ticket bought i...

Winning $98,641 lotto ticket bought in Delray Beach

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Dec 24, 2013, titled Winning $98,641 lotto ticket bought in Delray Beach. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

The ticket, one of two "Fantasy 5" winners, will yield $98,641.53. The other winning ticket was bought in Winter Park, according to The Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

miss santa claus

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Dec 25, 2013
i hope at least this winner was not like the power ball winner a few weeks ago. she was a very wealthy Doctor's wife, would you not know it a rich Dr. family wins it who does not need it. at least i hope this winner is just an average blue collar worker who needs it and appreciates it. the lottery system is NOT fair, too much payout to too few people, less nmbers more winners people would like that better. its just a scam and and farce, 98% of people playing will NOT win big, its time they realized it and stopped pissing the money away, give it to a children' cancer charity, or pay christmas bills but do not make the rich richer. that is just sick and stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Tarlac City, Philippines

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Congratulations to the winners! I wonder if they already claimed their prizes? They have to make the most of their winnings. It will be nice if they will put some of their money in investments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delray Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 88
News Tentative deal would prevent deep-well injectio... 7 hr BLDG SEVEN 1
Boynton Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Tue Musikologist 8
Sharron Kimsey Sep 25 Thank You 3
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Sep 25 YO VINNIE 1,349
Review: I Love Kickboxing Sep 21 Jihan B 43
News Palm Beach County to consider banning puppy, ki... Sep 19 Go Blue Forever 1

Delray Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delray Beach Mortgages