Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6800 Jul 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the link I provided in the other forum that included a copy of Mayor Menino's letter to the chicken man didn't provide you with an accurate copy of that letter?
That was the entire reason I posted that link...it included the letter. I cared not a whit about whatever else might have been in included on the blog. The relevant portion was the letter itself.
You're just too damned ignorant to figure that out.
woof
They blew up the chicken man in Philly last night.
They blew up his house too.
free

Sidney, OH

#6801 Jul 28, 2012
xxx lives and works in the real world. Reality is an every day issue and he deals with legislative policies, not Liberal DD theories. xxx is a productive member of the workforce. We have no idea what you do to actively contribute to our economy and society in a positive mode ?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the WRONG place to get information on the ACA. XXX is a truck driver. Ask him how to double clutch, don't ask him about complicated issues of policy and legislation. That's like asking an auto mechanic to do your liver transplant.
free

Sidney, OH

#6802 Jul 28, 2012
So why are professionals leaving their practices to drive trucks ? Because there is less liability or the jobs go begging or there's a steady paycheck or they need a change from the whacky rules and regulations imposed on professionals that they aren't compensated for or is it the OTR experience of getting out of the rat race and traveling ?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend to be smarter than you are.
We need truck drivers. People who can't be doctors or attorneys or teachers drive trucks. If you were capable of cogent analysis of these policy issues, you wouldn't be driving a truck. Accept it.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#6803 Jul 28, 2012
free wrote:
So why are professionals leaving their practices to drive trucks ? Because there is less liability or the jobs go begging or there's a steady paycheck or they need a change from the whacky rules and regulations imposed on professionals that they aren't compensated for or is it the OTR experience of getting out of the rat race and traveling ?
<quoted text>
money man money, i started with 1 now have 12, i drive when i want to. when i dont i park it, let the other 1 1 make money for me, peace and contment, i march to only 1 drummer, our lord and savior. AMEN
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6804 Jul 28, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend to be smarter than you are.
We need truck drivers. People who can't be doctors or attorneys or teachers drive trucks. If you were capable of cogent analysis of these policy issues, you wouldn't be driving a truck. Accept it.
Thank you John F Kerry.

I guess this is that typical condescending attitude of the left who in reality, looks down on blue collar workers. You think somebody needs to be a doctor or lawyer to discuss political issues; to make "cogent analysis" of stories or reports? It may surprise you, but one does not need to be a rocket scientist in order to understand the English language. Furthermore, it's conservatives who have a far better understanding of the English language than the left who frequently Clintonizes words and sentences. People on the left don't think for themselves. They rely on their politicians to think for them.

You sit there behind your internet throne acting as if you are something that you're not; criticizing everybody else while embarrassed to say who you are or what you do that makes you so superior.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6805 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the link I provided in the other forum that included a copy of Mayor Menino's letter to the chicken man didn't provide you with an accurate copy of that letter?
That was the entire reason I posted that link...it included the letter. I cared not a whit about whatever else might have been in included on the blog. The relevant portion was the letter itself.
You're just too damned ignorant to figure that out.
woof
And you're too damn gullible to figure out that anybody could have put that letter on the internet--especially if it's not from a reliable source like a blog. I provided a link to a news agency that stated there was much more to that letter than the bogus copy that guy put on the net. You can't post crap from Joe Schmoe.com and claim ultimate victory.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6806 Jul 28, 2012
free wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be work in my field. Even with the lousy economy today, companies are still short handed. That's why I chose this career in the first place. I didn't want to end up like some whiny liberal complaining that politicians owe me money because I got into a field where there is no work, or decided not pursue a career or trade. Just do mindless work like screwing nuts onto bolts that a company can pay a primate to do.

The major problem in transportation IS the federal government. Every year they make it harder and harder for us to make a living. It's even worse for the company owners who struggle to survive these ridiculous federal regulations. I can't tell you how many professional drivers are looking to get out of it for that reason alone. They love driving, but are sick of the federal government BS. To be honest, if I would have known it would get this bad when I first started, I probably would have chose another profession myself. I'm sick of the federal government. And this is why there will always be a need for good professional drivers. Government ruins everything for everybody.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#6807 Jul 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're too damn gullible to figure out that anybody could have put that letter on the internet--especially if it's not from a reliable source like a blog. I provided a link to a news agency that stated there was much more to that letter than the bogus copy that guy put on the net. You can't post crap from Joe Schmoe.com and claim ultimate victory.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/downtown/...

http://bostinno.com/2012/07/25/read-mayor-tom...

http://www.wbur.org/2012/07/25/menino-boston-...

you just don't get it, do you?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#6808 Jul 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

The major problem in transportation IS the federal government. Every year they make it harder and harder for us to make a living. It's even worse for the company owners who struggle to survive these ridiculous federal regulations. I can't tell you how many professional drivers are looking to get out of it for that reason alone. They love driving, but are sick of the federal government BS. To be honest, if I would have known it would get this bad when I first started, I probably would have chose another profession myself. I'm sick of the federal government. And this is why there will always be a need for good professional drivers. Government ruins everything for everybody.
Three words:

Interstate Commerce Clause.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6809 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Oh geeeze. Like I've always said, the best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.

Now, in his very own words, he is pressuring the landlord of the building to not rent to Chick-Fil-A. He is using his position as an elected official to do whatever he can to stop this franchise from opening up. Why? Building code violations? Licensing fees?f No, it's because the owner of the establishment expressed his religious views about marriage.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6810 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Three words:
Interstate Commerce Clause.
woof
"When government fears the people, we have liberty. When people fear the government, we have tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#6811 Jul 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geeeze. Like I've always said, the best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fVzJJ2hnGxIXX
Now, in his very own words, he is pressuring the landlord of the building to not rent to Chick-Fil-A. He is using his position as an elected official to do whatever he can to stop this franchise from opening up. Why? Building code violations? Licensing fees?f No, it's because the owner of the establishment expressed his religious views about marriage.
Im not wrong.

You simply despise the democratic process when you disagree with the results.

Mayor Menino explicitly stated that he has no legal authority to block the chicken man through the legislative process, but that doesn't mean that he is forbidden from using his free speech rights within the bounds of his authority as Mayor to guide the local discourse.

You dislike the first amendment.

That is simply..un-American.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6812 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not wrong.
You simply despise the democratic process when you disagree with the results.
Mayor Menino explicitly stated that he has no legal authority to block the chicken man through the legislative process, but that doesn't mean that he is forbidden from using his free speech rights within the bounds of his authority as Mayor to guide the local discourse.
You dislike the first amendment.
That is simply..un-American.
woof
I'm un-American but Mayor Menino is not?

Duke, if you seen the owner of a construction company handing cash to a building inspector, only you would conclude that he is probably lending the inspector some money.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#6813 Jul 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm un-American but Mayor Menino is not?
Duke, if you seen the owner of a construction company handing cash to a building inspector, only you would conclude that he is probably lending the inspector some money.
That is truly funny.

You have no idea.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#6814 Jul 28, 2012
Let me explain: In one of my former lives, I was that inspector who received that attempted bribe in an envelope, not knowing that there were five crisp bennies within.

They went back to the local contractor in a Christmas card by mail that same day.

And yes...the views you display here, regularly suggesting that others have no right to express their opinions or assert their rights to vote, regardless of their societal status, are simply un-American.

"[Freedom of speech] isn't something somebody else gives you. That's something you give to yourself"

K. Vonnegut, Hocus Pocus,(1990)

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6815 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Let me explain: In one of my former lives, I was that inspector who received that attempted bribe in an envelope, not knowing that there were five crisp bennies within.
They went back to the local contractor in a Christmas card by mail that same day.
And yes...the views you display here, regularly suggesting that others have no right to express their opinions or assert their rights to vote, regardless of their societal status, are simply un-American.
"[Freedom of speech] isn't something somebody else gives you. That's something you give to yourself"
woof
Perhaps pass that message on to corporate of Chick-Fil-A.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6816 Jul 28, 2012
free wrote:
xxx lives and works in the real world. Reality is an every day issue and he deals with legislative policies, not Liberal DD theories. xxx is a productive member of the workforce. We have no idea what you do to actively contribute to our economy and society in a positive mode ?
<quoted text>
Just being in the "real" world doesn't make one qualified to diagnose or cure problems in the real world.

The sheep in a flock are in the real world. Sheepdog is in a much better position to govern things than one of the sheep.
jack

Norwalk, OH

#6817 Jul 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
woof
bark bark exposed himself a union gubberment libtird
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6818 Jul 28, 2012
free wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume a fact not in evidence. I know of no professionals who have decided to abandon their careers in order to be truck drivers. If these folks actually exist, you left off the two most likely causes: Brain trauma or tumors. Or perhaps they wanted a job without the responsibility of doing all of the thinking for you saps.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6819 Jul 28, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being in the "real" world doesn't make one qualified to diagnose or cure problems in the real world.
The sheep in a flock are in the real world. Sheepdog is in a much better position to govern things than one of the sheep.
Welcome to the real world:

Cook Medical shelves Midwest expansion plans
J.K. WallJuly 27, 2012

Cook Medical Inc. had been planning to open five new manufacturing plants over the next five years in small communities around the Midwest, including Indiana, but has shelved those plans because of the hit it will take from a new U.S. tax on medical devices.

The Bloomington-based medical device maker estimates it will pay between $20 million and $30 million once the tax takes effect in January, Pete Yonkman, executive vice president of strategic business units at Cook Medical, said this week.

The 2.3-percent tax on sales of all medical devices was created as part of President Obama’s 2010 health reform law to help pay for its expansion of health insurance coverage to as many as 30 million more Americans. The tax is projected to raised about $2.9 billion per year.

“It is a challenge for us, no doubt,” Yonkman said in an interview after the IBJ Life Sciences Power Breakfast on Wednesday (see video below).“We have fewer resources to be able to spend on those kinds of projects.”

He referred to a new plant Cook opened recently in Canton, Ill., renovating a plant abandoned by the International Harvester Corp. Cook has invested $30 million in the plant, which will eventually employ 300 or more people, Yonkman said.

Canton is the hometown of the late Bill Cook, who founded Cook Medical.

“We had hoped, as we get bigger, that that would be our model for expansion,” Yonkman said.“To take these small manufacturing facilities and bring them to these communities, that had been hard hit by jobs leaving, because the work ethic is amazing and the people are really supportive and excited.”

Yonkman said Cook had planned to open a similar facility each year for the next five years.

“So, for us,” he added,“that’s one less facility per year that we’re going to be able to use because of the tax.”

Read the rest at: http://www.ibj.com/cook-medical-shelves-midwe...

Gee, and I can even understand this without my PHD. It's too bad all those educated liberals can't figure out that Commie Care is a jobs killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white women like black men (Nov '13) Dec 22 Lily VonShtuppp 10
MMOGGG-WoW Gold Diablo 3 Gold GW2 Gold Fifa 13 ... (May '13) Dec 21 futrsgold 2
downtown delphos Dec 21 yum! 3
What about Brandon salyer and Eddie keyton Dec 21 Yep 7
those one girls Dec 20 abd0123 1
Adam fuerst Dec 18 Hmm 1
St. Johns Priest Fired Dec 13 Delphos Eyes Wide... 33
Delphos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web