Jason Osting is a worthless POS

Posted in the Delphos Forum

Just Me

Lima, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
How is he still around here? You would of thought he would of skipped town by now with his family and everyone around delphos hating him. Its funny shit ......LOSER!
I think I know you

Lima, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I'm in agreement. Heard he's got job that he is only at half the time. Goes into the bathroom during work to snort snort snort some pills even tho he's got a new baby and another kid to raise. Yeah I would classify the guy as a real loser of the worst kind. Addict junkie dad who doesn't wanna work and on welfare. People like that make me sick
Just Me

Lima, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Don't think we are thinking of the same Jason Osting because the one I know don't have a new baby and has 2 other kids by 2 differnt women. I don't thik his worthless wife can have anymore and plus she has 3 boys of her own that she don't take care of. So two worthless parents together! That's always a good pair. Better for the kids I'm sure. Fuckin Losers .... Also, the one I know don't work. Well he does but its all for cash so that way child support can't take his money and he can claim to "Not Work". Worthles Fucks!!!!!!!!
I think I know you

Lima, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2012
The one I know is a POS too. And I have heard of the one you're talkinga about. Sure they aren't one in the same? He also does work for cash with the carnivals. I think alot of the Ostings are to be honest. I am not saying ALL of them, just the ones I know of lol
Just Me

Lima, OH

#5 Sep 27, 2012
The one I'm talking about doesn't wok for carnivals. He does construction with Brian Holbein all over Delphos. Think he is about 40, not sure. Aaron is his brother. And yes, your right, they are one in the same. I know of couple of Ostings who are great ppl. Big hearts but they are few and far between. Lol
delphos

Delphos, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2012
watch what u say are you just might get jumped from behind when you are not looking and then they will tell everyone it was a good clean fight
Just Me

Lima, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2012
LOL ... exactly. Well, you would think at their ages that they would grow up eventually. Worthless for sure. I mean come on, its been over 5 years and they are still sharing Danielle!!!!!! SICK!!! Who does that?!?!?!?!?!
Me Me

Lima, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Nasty a** family right here.
Kim

Lima, OH

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Effin sick. Why do ppl still talk about this family???? Such a waste of time.
Truth

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Why does anyone even care what he or his brother does?!?! Worry about ur own lives.
Bro

Lima, OH

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Well you have to admit, it's entertaining as sh*t to see their drama unfold. haha. And if they didn't live their lives like a Jerry Springer Special ppl wouln't notice how f*cking sick it is to share the same b*tch for over 5 years. And the funny thing is, none of them take care of their kids. Losers! All of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who sucks good in town. (Jan '13) 5 hr androiduser45 26
hot girl name Marisa l 5 hr androiduser45 1
why do white women like black men (Nov '13) Dec 22 Lily VonShtuppp 10
MMOGGG-WoW Gold Diablo 3 Gold GW2 Gold Fifa 13 ... (May '13) Dec 21 futrsgold 2
downtown delphos Dec 21 yum! 3
What about Brandon salyer and Eddie keyton Dec 21 Yep 7
those one girls Dec 20 abd0123 1
Delphos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web