Thoughts on Green fiber

Thoughts on Green fiber

Posted in the Delphos Forum

FGF

Sidney, OH

#1 Jun 17, 2011
So come one people Who all has worked at this shithole!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2011
That place is a joke from the plant manager to the so called supervisor. High school kids could run that place better and act like adults more then those to jackasses. It is full of cheating scum and druggies!
puff daddy

Delphos, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2011
that place treats you like your a freaking slave after you do all their dirty work they let you go how messed up is that when your trying to provide for your family the plant manager is definitely a joke and so is the whole crew that runs the place wtf man seriously employees have feelings to

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2011
They don't give 2 shits about your feelings as long as chad and todd are making the money fuck your feelings. That place is so messed up its not funny.If the corporate people would get their heads out their asses and really look at the shit that happens there everyone in management would be gone! From QC on up!
ugh

Haines City, FL

#5 Jul 19, 2011
...... Waaaaaaaaahhh. Suck it up u bunch of crybabies. Good lord. Jobs don't pay you to have feelings, they pay you to work.
wugga wugga

Delphos, OH

#6 Oct 24, 2011
totally agree crybabies suck it up.. not sure they care about how u feel yo!!!!!!!!
sarahbell

Delphos, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2012
a job is a job!
Guess again

Delphos, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Can you guess which supervisor is banging the new chick out there?
Hmmm

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2012
Is she hot? Then good for him.
delphos

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2012
Bahaha "Terrell" I know someone who works out there and was just telling me the other day how Terrell went out with a girl after work. Pathetic pretty sure he is married with 5 kids. Guys are so nasty.
me to

Rockford, OH

#11 Feb 11, 2012
I know some people that work there also and maybe the person telling lies is just a little jealous she wasn't ask out by "terral". Suck it up and get a life.
SEEN IT ALL

Canton, OH

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Well people this is the story. Rebecca Hale Ricker works at green fiber and stars these rummers. She is upset with herself becouse she is very fat,got herpies from sharring guys,has yellow teeth from not brushing,shits herself at work,has been seen eating out of the trash at work,but still thinks she is a princess. YOU R NOT A PRINCESS, YOU R A SLOPPY FAT WHORE THAT IS SPREADING HERPIES AROUND!!!! You start these rummers becouse you cant get a decent guy.And who in the hell post dead pics of there child on line,or while that child was on her death bed in the hospital! Shame on you! Why dont you mind your own and quite worring about other co workers.
Delphos dude

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2012
His name is Traveil not terrell. Chad is a douchebag. The red headed bitch Mary aka Howard stern is the problem.
Jizz

Mccomb, OH

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Which one of these cheap hos started the fire?
Truth hurts

Delphos, OH

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Fire burned down wear house
doug

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2013
The place is a pile of crap
john

Delphos, OH

#17 May 28, 2014
i am shock that crap hole is still open. its the worst place to work in delphos and they recruit the hood from lima.
Wack Jesterich

North Lewisburg, OH

#18 Jun 6, 2014
Sometimes I crap green fiber, just saying.
scratch and sniff

Hilliard, OH

#19 Jun 6, 2014
My wife and my girlfriend have Bald Eagles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fetish Jun 28 XanderSlosh 2
Adam fuerst (Dec '14) Jun 28 Hmm 10
anyone know anthony arriaga? Jun 27 Usad 7
News Starr Commonwealth to shut doors July 1 (Apr '10) Jun 26 Steven nixon 26
Randy Conley Jun 24 Dave 3
Greatest lay to come out of Delphos? Jun 24 Bea Arthur 8
Todd jettinghoff? (Aug '12) Jun 24 Todds my bitch 23

Delphos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance