Somali Muslims Start Food Fight/Riot ...

Somali Muslims Start Food Fight/Riot at Minneapolis High School,...

There are 33 comments on the Atlas Shrugs story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Somali Muslims Start Food Fight/Riot at Minneapolis High School,.... In it, Atlas Shrugs reports that:

The fight was "connected to long-running racial tension." Uh, Islam is not a race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlas Shrugs.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
They should have let those Muslim students kill each other. Problem solved.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2013
When is the west going to learn? you can not make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, muslims will always be muslims, you can not make Americans out of them, you can not make Europeans out of them, you can not make Australians out of them. they leave their countries for a better life but drag their superstitions, hate, prejudices and religion with them.
When they first arrive they seem to show thanks but as soon as they think they have enough numbers they start their whining and begin to make their demands. the next step is segregation from the host community and ghettoeised areas which defy the law by practicing their own version of shariah law. After that it is all down hill as the muslim community spreads and forces all others out of the area. in these areas resentment against the country which took them in grows, and soon radicals emerge with no repect for any thing but their own views, these then demand an islamic society just like the one they ran from. they are prepared to intimidate and murder to get it. islam is a cancer on the world and needs to be cut away.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 15, 2013
This fight was racially based between the dark/black skinned Somali and the lighter skinned brown African American.

Similar tensions exist between the Christian Sudanese and other races of color.

It has nothing to do with religion.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
This fight was racially based between the dark/black skinned Somali and the lighter skinned brown African American.
Were YOU there?

I don't think so!!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 15, 2013
In addition...

You're such a RACIST!!!

You assume all the Americans participating had to have a 'lighter skin color'??? And all the Somalis just had to have darker skin color??

What a sicko you are!

You have no clue as to what the American Black culture is about.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition...
You're such a RACIST!!!
You assume all the Americans participating had to have a 'lighter skin color'??? And all the Somalis just had to have darker skin color??
What a sicko you are!
You have no clue as to what the American Black culture is about.
Don't you know why the earlier generations of African Americans generally have a lighter skin color, and it's not because Africa has more sunshine than the USA.
You show me a first generation Somali American that's not black as black.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't you know why the earlier generations of African Americans generally have a lighter skin color, and it's not because Africa has more sunshine than the USA.
You show me a first generation Somali American that's not black as black.
You don't live here in the US, you have no knowledge of African Americans.

Come here and meet generations of African Americans with skin as pitch black as it gets. Meet Somalis who have light brown skin! You're such a racist bafoon.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Leaving skin color out of it, this fight was between vastly different races despite both having their roots in Africa.
It had nothing to do with religion.
It started when a black faced doll was suspended in full view. Now chew on that fact.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Leaving skin color out of it, this fight was between vastly different races despite both having their roots in Africa.
It started when a black faced doll was suspended in full view. Now chew on that fact.
You brought the racist views here, despite no facts from the news on this. Again, were you there or are you just all knowing?

Seriously....

You can not expect to back track on this and still think you're credible.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 16, 2013
You don't live here in the US, you have no knowledge of African Americans.

Come here and meet generations of African Americans with skin as pitch black as it gets. Meet Somalis who have light brown skin! You're such a racist bafoon.

And my point is still clear, you have nothing left to stand on.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Whys there so much hatred around islam?

None of you can say that you know a black Muslim that has caused you any harm or inconvenience in any way, different to what you would find a Christian, so where do you guys gain authority to condemn and judge? Is it from the crap you see in TV?

I dont really give a shit but whatevers happening in Somalia or anywhere else in the muslim world can happen anywhere regardless of race or religion.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TIQ...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 16, 2013
lexb wrote:
None of you can say that you know a black Muslim that has caused you any harm or inconvenience in any way, different to what you would find a Christian, so where do you guys gain authority to condemn and judge? Is it from the crap you see in TV?
I dont really give a shit but whatevers happening in Somalia or anywhere else in the muslim world can happen anywhere regardless of race or religion.
Plenty of black muslims have commited crimes and harmed people. All over the world. Especially members of NOI, here in the US.

New Black Panther Party Rises in Prominence

http://archive.adl.org/NR/exeres/0B995890-B55...

In 2006-2007, the New Black Panther Party, the most virulently anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in the United States, capitalized on media attention surrounding racially charged issues by organizing protests across the country under the guise of championing the causes of black empowerment and civil rights.

Since taking over leadership of the group in 2001, Malik Zulu Shabazz has sought to expand the organization and its influence in the African-American community by solidifying relationships with street gangs and developing a close relationship with the Nation of Islam (NOI) and its leader, Louis Farrakhan. Shabazz is now a frequent speaker at NOI events, including the NOI's annual Saviours' Day conventions in Chicago in February 2006 and Detroit in February 2007.

Shabazz could benefit from his recent reconciliation with NOI because of Farrakhan's ill health, which caused him to relinquish formal control of the NOI in September 2006. Any immediate change within the NOI could alienate large numbers of its members, who might turn to Shabazz and the New Black Panther Party.

Shabazz and his followers' brand of activism essentially consists of creating tension to generate media attention, including threatening violent action. For example, in December 2006, the group held a rally in Queens, New York, that included calls for violence against New York City police officers. During the rally, held in front of a police precinct to protest a fatal shooting by police the previous month, Shabazz pointed at police and promised revenge for any more shootings. "We will kill you!" Shabazz said. Chants at the rally included, "Fifty shots! Fifty cops!" and "Kill the pigs who kill our kids!" and among the signs were, "Death to the Pigs Who Kill Our Kids" and "Shoot back."

Due to their ability to insert themselves into controversial racially charged issues, NBPP members have frequently appeared on national television. For example, Malik Zulu Shabazz and New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Hashim Nzinga were invited to appear on FOX and MSNBC programs numerous times over the past few years to discuss national and world issues¬ódespite their own record of bigotry.

By cloaking their racism, anti-Semitism and conspiracy-oriented worldview in religious and civil rights principles, Shabazz and his group will likely continue to inflame the embers of bigotry and intolerance in the coming year.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 16, 2013
lexb wrote:
What??

I know plenty of black Muslims who threatened me with bodily harm.

Thank goodness these dangerous Muslims in the US are being dealt with. Their crimes will not continue without being ignored, they will suffer and feel Justice.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of black Muslims who threatened me with bodily harm.
Getting personal attention like that must made you feel important.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a very twisted and warped mind. I've no doubt that violence makes you feel important, normal people don't react that way.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Rubbish!
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Feb 16, 2013
They were building a new highs school in my old town and a black lady told me that will never work because they are combining xyz subdivision with abc neighborhood, and there is a turf war going on between those two.

Come end of school year, there was a huge rumble between the 2 groups, the whites, asians and latinos standing around watching. The perps of the riot were expelled and had to go to school in a church basement the following year.
PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#19 Feb 16, 2013
One of the best "racist" comments on this forum yet. "Dark/black skinned" Somali's are African. Just as African Americans are African. If anything, it's African "Americans" getting tired of the African "Africans" throwing their Muslim weight around as if they own the place.

Then you have to bring up "Christian" to identify the Sudanese. I ask you, are there no "Muslim" Sudanese in the Sudan? And do they not hate the "Christian" Sudanese?

Stand tall on your racist, bigoted, anti-Christian posts-so we can always know what you really are.(Bet you will be attacking Jews next).
PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#20 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who is a racist and bigot, this comment is not unusual. So, outreach leader, is this what we all will have to suffer through until you realize 'you' have no importance at all?
Vulgar Tommy

Kansas City, MO

#21 Feb 16, 2013
You don't think for a moment you can have a normal and civil debate with that retarded [email protected], do you?

NO CHANCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
why? (Jul '15) Jul '15 courious geroge 1
News Deja brrr all over again (Jan '08) May '15 erlik clary 2
News Kansas High School Football - Clay Center troun... (Apr '07) May '15 ericcclary 2
anyone know Andy Kohorst in delphos. (Apr '15) May '15 pete 2
Delphos Hearald (Apr '15) Apr '15 Shawn 1
Review: Farmway Co-OP Inc (Nov '14) Nov '14 ddavidson 1

Delphos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delphos Mortgages