Debra E. Auld-Bliss

Debra E. Auld-Bliss

There are 14 comments on the Abilene Reflector-Chronicle story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Debra E. Auld-Bliss. In it, Abilene Reflector-Chronicle reports that:

Debra Elizabeth-Bliss, 42, of Wakefield, died Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011. She was born April 26, 1969, in Junction City, the daughter of Samuel A. and Patricia C. Simon Auld.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abilene Reflector-Chronicle.

Bob Spiteri - JC

Junction City, KS

#1 Jan 5, 2012
So young and so tragic. My prayers go out to Debra's parents and children and friends. May God help them find solace and strength to help them through thier grief.
So sad

Junction City, KS

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Bob Spiteri - JC wrote:
So young and so tragic. My prayers go out to Debra's parents and children and friends. May God help them find solace and strength to help them through thier grief.
What happened?
Artie

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Shauntel wrote:
okay...she was in a car accident at 1:45 in the freakin' morning!!!! where were her kids? beauticians don't work that late. we can only speculate the situation. very sad for her kids and family.
should have been home that time of the morn.
Pretty insensitive, Shauntel!!!

Since: Jan 12

Fort Riley, KS

#5 Jan 7, 2012
What's this "we" Shauntel, your the only person that speculated anything. The funny thing about this forum is comments like that, an ignorant judgemental person that doesn't have anything better to do than "speculate". First , who said she was at work and second her children were with family, so why She had been visiting friends and was on her way home and tragically less than a mile away is where the accident happened. Why would you question her parenting ability and not know anything about her? Don't answer, I already know why? She was a wonderful woman and a great mother. She will be greatly missed!
Sad statistics

Junction City, KS

#7 Jan 8, 2012
Shining Sun wrote:
tragically less than a mile away is where the accident happened.
One of the strangest aspects of fatal car accidents is that most happen close to home. Another is that they are more common in rural areas than urban areas. May she rest in peace , condolences to her loved ones.
Kansas

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Well said Shining Sun. Judgment is not for you Shauntel. Take the plank out of your own eye before you attempt to point out the splinters in others. Small minded people should stick to small minded tasks. She was an angle and loved her family with all of her heart. We will never forget her and miss her always. God Bless you Debbie and R.I.P.
Really

Norman, OK

#10 Feb 9, 2012
What does the time of day have anything to do with the fact that a woman has died? Do you not realize that one day her children may read your insensitive comments?
Why the need to "speculate" anything? Have you never arrived home late? This doesn't mean anything, many people are on the roads at all hours for various reasons!
Heaven forbid you have to take someone to the ER at 130 in the morning, or work a night job, or you have to run out late at night for medicine etc. etc. etc.
Shauntel.. while we are "speculating".. I can only "speculate" that you need an education.
Neies

Benton, IL

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Bob Spiteri - JC wrote:

Tank you we are very sad
RIP Debbie

Norman, OK

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Human Nature wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play ignorant. You know exactly why the time of the morning leads to speculation. Not to mention she wasn't out at the time of the accident for the reasons you mention...and that isn't speculation. RIP Debra.
Did you know her? Because I did... Does it really matter what time of day it was? Have you never arrived home late??? So what if it was late she was a grown woman.To speculate without knowing all of the facts is the only ignorance here, so you my friend are the "ignorant" one.
bill

Junction City, KS

#14 Feb 15, 2012
RIP Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know her? Because I did... Does it really matter what time of day it was? Have you never arrived home late??? So what if it was late she was a grown woman.To speculate without knowing all of the facts is the only ignorance here, so you my friend are the "ignorant" one.
Yes I have arrived home at 130am. And unless I was at work, then I was probably closing down the bar. Ask any law enforcement officer, most people are just not out and aboubt on a joy ride after 10pm. 10pm to 3 am are the busiest times in law enforcement.
Nothing ever good happens at that time of the night
simple solution

Junction City, KS

#15 Feb 16, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have arrived home at 130am. And unless I was at work, then I was probably closing down the bar. Ask any law enforcement officer, most people are just not out and aboubt on a joy ride after 10pm. 10pm to 3 am are the busiest times in law enforcement.
Then institute a nation-wide curfew. Oops, this is a free country. Never mind.
bill

Junction City, KS

#17 Feb 16, 2012
simple solution wrote:
<quoted text>Then institute a nation-wide curfew. Oops, this is a free country. Never mind.
Dont need a curfew. I don't care where you go or when. Just stating facts
You are mistaken

Junction City, KS

#18 Feb 16, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
10pm to 3 am are the busiest times in law enforcement.
Unless you got lucky at closing time with a gal that got more beautiful after 4 hours and 12 drinks.
Sydne Marshall

Abilene, KS

#20 May 20, 2014
Artie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty insensitive, Shauntel!!!
This made me cry Debbie is my best friends mom she was at a friends birthday party in her kids were with her niece that is 21 so I don't see what the problem is she swerved off the road and the seat belt broken neck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Longford Saturday Night in the 60's Jan 25 Longford Louie 1
Longford High School Dates Jan '18 Longford Louie 1
Fond old time memories of Longford Kansas fun Jan '18 Longford Louie 1
Longford High School Laughs Dec '17 Longford Louie 1
Longford Kansas Xmas Memories and Stuff Dec '17 Longford Louie 1
Funny Stuff we Doned at Longford High Dec '17 Longford Louie 1
Questions for Longford High School Alums Dec '17 Longford Louie 1

Delphos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance