Council to consider Delphi abatement

Council to consider Delphi abatement

There are 1 comment on the Kokomo Tribune story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Council to consider Delphi abatement. In it, Kokomo Tribune reports that:

Monday, the Kokomo Common Council will consider abating up to $50 million in new local investment by Delphi Corp., as the parts supplier gears up for a major electric vehicle project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kokomo Tribune.

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2010
New automotive jobs coming to Indiana is a good thing ... I applaud it. But I would caution the Kokomo Common Council to get it in writing. Delphi has demonstrated that they cannot be trusted by dropping pensions, health and life insurance benefits for thousands of Delphi Salaried Retirees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys in lafayette NOT to date (Oct '14) Nov 5 Kristen 6
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Oct 27 robin 87
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct 27 Yes 17
News Indiana fortune teller sentenced for stealing Oct '15 mesmerise 1
Jimmy John Owens (Nov '11) Sep '15 Ekualumni 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
hoosiers (Dec '14) Dec '14 big blue nation k... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delphi Mortgages