Delphi quarry death investigated

Delphi quarry death investigated

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Delphi quarry death investigated. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Federal mine safety officials are investigating the death of a worker at a Delphi limestone quarry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Ad Lib

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 14, 2007
That job dosen't pay enough for the risks. Just like coal mining. Sorries to the family.

“Monkey See, Monkey Do”

Since: Oct 07

Indy

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Ad Lib wrote:
That job dosen't pay enough for the risks. Just like coal mining. Sorries to the family.
Well, someone has to do it and he obviously felt that the money was worth the risk since he was doing the job.
blackhawk

Redmond, WA

#3 Nov 14, 2007
i used to work for us agg, and it aint worth it. they cheat, period. we had safety training, and then were pressured in the field to take shortcuts. of course, you signed paperwork daily to cover the corporate ass....

if any of those feds or anyone else wants a inside look at how to catch them, get in touch with me.
i was a whistleblower against them. those msha officials were unable to do anything due to a technicality, and when they called osha in, the plant refused them admittance without a warrant.
its too bad kenny or denny or phazenfeld themselves never got on the jams they put their help in...

hey fishlips, you best hope that no one gets back with me.....because your paycheck for cya might just cost you your job....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a quality Chiropractor in Lafayette May 18 Suffering Sally 1
Circus theft Apr '15 Ricelwr 1
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Apr '15 steve 86
Happy ending massage Apr '15 dinger 2
Review: Delux Nails Mar '15 horsegirl1610 1
Metro fitness Mar '15 Boilers 1
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist (Aug '14) Feb '15 DrIngridBarillas 92
More from around the web

Delphi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE