sind him another text

sind him another text

Posted in the Delphi Forum

dare you

Osage City, KS

#1 Sep 13, 2010
send him another text you will be sorry i will tell you husband and your family will be destroyed your kids will be took i will see to that
Spelling errors in MontiC

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2011
dare you wrote:
send him another text you will be sorry i will tell you husband and your family will be destroyed your kids will be took i will see to that
I just wanted to correct your spelling error...It's Send not Sind.
I am sure whoever you are fighting over is not worth it and prob.can not spell either. Hit spellcheck!
Spelling errors in MontiC

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 8, 2011
dare you wrote:
I am pretty sure you can not have your children removed due to bad spelling or texting FYI. You could get them removed if you know the right people ..in good ole MontiC it's all who you know, truth and justice have nothing to do with the judicial proceeding(s) in that town!
If you play golf w MERZ

Lafayette, IN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
or you work for him...things go your way!
Spelling errors in MontiC wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure you can not have your children removed due to bad spelling or texting FYI. You could get them removed if you know the right people ..in good ole MontiC it's all who you know, truth and justice have nothing to do with the judicial proceeding(s) in that town!
in good ole MontiC it's all who you know, truth and justice have nothing to do with the judicial proceeding(s) in that town.

Exactly, You must have lived there to know this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information needed Jun 27 curious 1
ISO family of Thomas Matthew Farrell (Senior).... Jun 20 Ranae 1
News WLFI will be available on DISH Network (Mar '08) Jun 16 David Keller 13
Shut down hotels/motels (Nov '14) Jun 3 hometownhub 2
Michael Hickman Jun '15 Mr Pete 1
3 armed home invasions in Lafayette since Friday May '15 hurt 1
Looking for a quality Chiropractor in Lafayette May '15 Suffering Sally 1
More from around the web

Delphi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE