wow only in IN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Crazy how someone can be on IN MOST WANTED And just walk the street's ! Someone must be doin some talkin somewhere ! JRAGAN
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Would this be JEFF RAGAN ?I was not aware he was on the most wanted , shouldn't be to hard to find has family in delphi and flora . What's he wanted for ?
phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

wow seen that dude on a mopid in lafaytte !!!! seen in paper truble for meth and a few other things , know his big sis she was getting his disabity checks at her house i wonder how can you stil get disabity and be on the most wanted bunch a crap just rumers i heard he narcin out people is that why he still on the sreets ? thought i seen him and if i knew that then id turn him in if yo got reward for wow bunch of crap delphi and laf.
corey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Hey I know him he somehow gets out of shit ! Most wanted huh ? Well maybe this time he'll do the time . You wouldn't believe the shit this dude has done . There is one thing you should never do and that's steal from your family and he has that's not the worst of it he's just an all around bad guy ! He should be locked up and I don't wish that on anyone
williow

Delphi, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

J.R is the biggest narc around, don't hang out with the guy, you get in trouble with him you do the time and he walks the streets a free man..they need to lock him up and throw away the key. Hope someday the cops realize he's the one making all the meth and giving it to the young kid's cause all his old buddies are in jail or prison b/c he narced them out.Even his own son is doing time b/c of him and that's just sad, when a man will get his son or daughter in meth or any other kind of drug, just hope his other to kid's stay the hell away from him he is the biggest loser around.
informant 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

williow wrote:
J.R is the biggest narc around, don't hang out with the guy, you get in trouble with him you do the time and he walks the streets a free man..they need to lock him up and throw away the key. Hope someday the cops realize he's the one making all the meth and giving it to the young kid's cause all his old buddies are in jail or prison b/c he narced them out.Even his own son is doing time b/c of him and that's just sad, when a man will get his son or daughter in meth or any other kind of drug, just hope his other to kid's stay the hell away from him he is the biggest loser around.
fyi hes locked up! they got him
free bird

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Did Jeff get out?
aka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

free bird wrote:
Did Jeff get out?
no still locked up -unless you know something we don't

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delphi Discussions

Search the Delphi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man who threatened to blow up courthouse pleads... Jul 24 N8 the Grrr8 2
Is Lafayette Police Lt. Tom Davidson An Idiot? Jul 22 Bad apples bad cops 3
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Jul 22 Bad apples bad cops 1
Fourteen police officers receive recognition fo... (Apr '08) Jul 22 Ordinary Person 18
CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Torturing Jamel... Jul 22 Ordinary Person 2
Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) Jul 13 Ann 127
Review: Creative Solutions Jul 13 DC Creative Solutions 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Delphi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••