Purdue clears police who detained student journalist

Feb 22, 2014 Full story: Poynter Online

Hayleigh Colombo and Dave Bangert of the Journal & Courier say the report was released on Friday afternoon.

Full Story
harley bissell

Lafayette, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2014
a one sentence news story with half the characters used up by the names of two authors and a newspaper would have to take steroids to reach the level of useless. what's up with your site? all that effort to create nothing.
Idealist

Lafayette, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2014
Just another sad example of corruption and abuse by those in power. Hopefully the reporter will find justice in the form of a civil judgement in his favor. More death throes of the Bill Of Rights, and no one seems to care. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for vintage Soy Seed Company - Cloth Sa... 23 hr kpowl 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist Sep 17 Briansaul 7
Brandy Catron Sep 10 concerned 1
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Aug '14 Fight back on bad... 3
SCREWED BY SIA/CTI? Let's talk!! Aug '14 Hoorah 2
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Delphi Dating
Find my Match

Delphi Jobs

Delphi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delphi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delphi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]