Go pens

Greensburg, PA

#1 May 2, 2008
I am interested in near by hauntings. Does anyone know where the McCory farm is or was? I can only find it listed as ''Delmont''

Anyone still go to ''13 bend''
MurrysvilleParan ormal

Export, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2010
Go pens wrote:
I am interested in near by hauntings. Does anyone know where the McCory farm is or was? I can only find it listed as ''Delmont''
Anyone still go to ''13 bend''
Yes this is not located in Delmont, Its in Plum 2430 Renton Rd.
Para Un Normal

Murrysville, PA

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Went to Renton Ed and the guy says he has no idea of any haunting.
Creepy

Bay Shore, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2011
There are lots of hauntings in Plum. Hankey Church is one of them as well as the McCory Farm on Renton Rd. Did you ask the guy that lives there now?
Wiseass

Vista, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Creepy wrote:
There are lots of hauntings in Plum. Hankey Church is one of them as well as the McCory Farm on Renton Rd. Did you ask the guy that lives there now?
Right over the hill from Plum lies the town of Penn Hills. You're sure to find some spookiness lurking in the shadows there on any given night. Local lure suggests that you can see only the whites of their eyes and teeth in the moonlight. According to legend however, if you wear a white robe and a pointy white cap, it gives the spooks the heeby jeebies, and they won't bother you.
barry

Inman, SC

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Kelly kills defenseless animals. what a jerk off.
Snootyroo

Glen Burnie, MD

#8 Jan 2, 2016
It seems as if Delmont Pennsylvania has quite a few hauntings as well as haunted houses. Does anyone now if the area is built out of limestone or quartz, and if the area is near any running body of water? These things might account for the high levels of paranormal activity. Just curious, as a paranormal investigator I am always looking for new town and city that have these types of things.
teachers pets

East Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 5, 2016
Creepy wrote:
what could be scarier than being a chick at Plum high school? where the administration pimps out your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... Oct '16 American 4
Old Jeannette (Aug '06) Oct '16 Monica 44
News Notorious Westmoreland County bicyclist jailed ... Sep '16 penn 1
News Westmoreland County bicyclist will remain jaile... (Aug '15) Sep '16 poordave 7
Sexy Clubwear (Feb '08) Sep '16 aliiy 7
Phillip McKenzie was assaulted (Jul '12) Aug '16 J town kid 11
Who is Maxwell Morton & why would he shoot Ryan... (Feb '15) Jul '16 Clueless 9

Delmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delmont Mortgages