Drunk Teen endangers lives of others, but is fortunately the only one killed after hitting a house.

Aug 1, 2009 | Posted by: CR8VDO | Full story: www.stltoday.com

Todays Darwin Award goes to Shay Heilman, 20, of Maryland Heights, who was killed early Sunday when his SUV overturned on Seven Pines Drive, south of Creve Coeur County Park. "Stupid people do stupid things so that the more intelligent of us can be entertained."

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
truthandfacts

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Judged:

So, the blood alcohol results were posted, correct? The irresponsible and sanctimonious author failed to provide any shred of evidence relating to the tagline, "Drunk Teen..." The few friends who were with Shay prior to his death attest that Shay was not drinking. He was an inexperienced driver who had recently just obtained his license. It is sad that you cannot get a real reporting job, one that requires the use of research and facts. I did not know there was an online Enquirer. Oh by the way, 20 years old is no longer a "teen"
stephhr100

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

this is appalling. I miss shay so much. this is trash. "Stupid people do stupid things so that the more intelligent of us can be entertained." --> what is this?!?!?
katekarouseltm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

i am speechless. have you heard of having respect for the dead? this is bullshit. i can't believe anyone would post something like that.
Deanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

stephhr100 wrote:
this is appalling. I miss shay so much. this is trash. "Stupid people do stupid things so that the more intelligent of us can be entertained." --> what is this?!?!?
Who wrote the story that starts "Todays Darwin award goes to?"
What an utter and complete as*hole!!!!!! Even if this boy had been drinking, is it fair that he should have lost his life??? And, from what I read - he wasn't drinking!
icant

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

believe what i'm reading. how rude.
MOM of Three

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Have a little compassion for the family that is dealing with loss! You should be FIRED!!!!
RIPShay

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Judged:

Shay was clearly a far better person than you will ever be. He made a mistake, and yes thank God that no one else was hurt, but he was honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He would never say something so rude about anyone. He is gone now, that is hard enough for all of his friends and family to hadle without people like you making it worse.
You make me sick.
Learn some respect.
friend

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Judged:

CR8VDO this is the most disgusting article I have ever seen. Shay Heilman was a great person he touched more lives than your pathetic little blog will even be read. The young man made a mistake a paid for it dearly. There is nothing to laugh about. I gurantee that you can not look back at your life and say that you have never driven slightly impaired. He paid dearly for his mistake and his friends and family are now living with a loss. There is no room for ignornant people like you sitting on your judgmental throne that know nothing of his life. CR8VDO you sicken me
Dr W

Wildey, Barbados

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you end up at my hospital one day. Then I can treat you and show you what it's like to be a good person. Or maybe I'll just let you bleedwhile in my ER while shaking my head and saying "Stupid people do stupid things so that the more intelligent of us can be entertained".

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Just a reminder since holiday are approaching.
Do Not Drink and Drive.
Do Not get in the car as a passanger with a driver that has been drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dellwood Discussions

Search the Dellwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min Pedephile Matt Thill 95,394
Message to the Mayor and the Council (Jul '11) 49 min Mark B 151
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) 1 hr Mark B 135
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr chico 10,206
Trotterway 3 hr Shondra J 21
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr Macrsim 6,908
•••
•••
•••
Dellwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dellwood Jobs

•••