Raging Water Washes Away Part of I-88; 2 Dead

Full story: News Channel 9

Two truck drivers died Wednesday morning when their tractor trailers plunged 25-feet into a hole that spanned all four lanes on Interstate 88 near Sidney, Delaware County.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2006
MICHELE

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2006

MY DAUGHTER IS IN DELHI HAS MISSED ONE FLIGHT ALREADY...ARE THERE ROADS OPEN TO ALBANY AIRPORT?? IF SO WHAT ARE THEY? NEED TO RESCHEDULE FLIGHT.
rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2006

Rt 10 is open to stamford and 23 will get you to the nys thruway. I drove it a few hours ago and it was fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delhi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl needs kidney transplant (Jan '07) Fri shreebatsa 148
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
rick engelhardt Aug 6 ghost 1
charles j roemer (Nov '10) Aug 4 Anon 3
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756

Search the Delhi Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Delhi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Delhi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••