SUNY Delhi to get energized by solar ...

SUNY Delhi to get energized by solar panels

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Star story from Jul 29, 2011, titled SUNY Delhi to get energized by solar panels. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Disqus August 1, 2011 SUNY Delhi to get energized by solar panels Anonymous Mon Aug 01, 2011, 03:30 AM EDT The State University College of Technology at Delhi is installing a system of solar electric modules to provide a permanent site for demonstrating renewable energy technology to students preparing for careers in electrical and building ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

George

Toronto, Canada

#1 Aug 2, 2011
... it could be beneficial for the industry. Job Corps student stabs another A student was stabbed during a fight at the Oneonta Job Corps Academy on Saturday and another was charged with felony assault, according to State Police at Oneonta. Tornadoes ...
Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oneonta-ny/TT...

Related Topix: Delhi, NY, Alternative Energy, Renewable Energy (Green Energy), Energy, Burlington Flats, NY, Otsego County, NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delhi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
lauri Jul '17 fred 1
Mary Wells (Feb '17) Jun '17 nuggetmama 3
News Queens Student Stabbed On Delhi Campus Dies (May '08) Jan '16 Danny Smith 11
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1
Should I let my girlfriend give me a makeover (Oct '14) Oct '14 Realtree38 1

Delhi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delhi Mortgages