Report: Citigroup May Cut 15,000 Jobs

Full story: Newsday

Citigroup Inc. expects to have completed its corporate cost review by mid-April, company officials said Monday, as published reports suggested the nation's largest bank was considering cutting about 15,000 ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
what a world

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Linda wrote:
Operating cost in NY is much higher in comparision to other branches all over the world. Moreover, work efficiency is another
factor that makes condition unstable for employees. Since Global economy is the driving factor for present business atmosphere, it is bold step to reduce the size of emplyess about 1/2, otherwise, sooner or later we may witness bankcruptcy.
Most of the employees are making money in NY office in six figure without working even half the amount of work that anybody in India and China perform with 1/4 th salary.
So why to wait? Fire or layoff at least 1/4 the of employees at NY branch to make this branch profitable.
So true. They make SIX figure salaries, travel all over the world, business class, stay in expensive hotels, etc. and get a bonus on top of that.
what a world

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

PJM wrote:
Count me in. As soon as I get whacked this week, I'm closing ALL of my Citi accounts. The customer service and employee commitment sucks. Chase or B of A... here I come. You couldn't pay me enough to continue doing business with Citi.
ALL MY ACCOUNTS ARE WITH HSBC. ONLY 1 CITI CARD - WILL CANCEL THAT TOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Delhi Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Delhi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••