Review: Pizza Factory

Review: Pizza Factory

Posted in the Delhi Forum

Frank

Monticello, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2010
This place has been constantly going downhill. Ever since the prior owners sold it, the quality and service, has been horrible. Price chopper has better food in the deli, and nicer table and chairs

“Make America great again”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Go to.. Stamford-Mama Marie's?,it's worth it, or the place in the Southside mall-Oneonta[I'm pretty sure the young Italians that are obsessed with any girl 14 or older are gone].

In the whole 60 mile radius of Delhi,those are the places I would go to,otherwise,it's a frozen Red Barron pizza.

IMHO

“Make America great again”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2010
Their gone,the building will be razed to build a new "Country Store" as they already owned the property.

That is after property rights are abandoned.

They need "permission" from the village and the State Highway dept.

The big hold up...what color will the roof be......

As if,they should be allowed to choose.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delhi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurtis Breed (Jul '16) Feb 20 Herb 2
A Park For Mayor Miller ??? (May '16) Feb 20 Bart 2
psychiatrist for adhd (Oct '16) Feb 20 ethel 2
Laurens homicides Dec '17 Meeee 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
News Queens Student Stabbed On Delhi Campus Dies (May '08) Jan '16 Danny Smith 11
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1

Delhi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delhi Mortgages