"I feel very satisfied and blessed wi...

"I feel very satisfied and blessed with my life"

There are 2 comments on the Cybernoon.com story from Aug 1, 2007, titled "I feel very satisfied and blessed with my life". In it, Cybernoon.com reports that:

“I dream the dreams and Vikram makes them happen. But, for both of us, the main focus remains our three children.”

MEERA GANDHI, who supports a slew of humanitarian causes, in addition to being an enthusiastic mother, wife and social mover-and-shaker, revels in the multi-faceted mix that makes up her existence, writes ... via Cybernoon.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybernoon.com.

Al Mitra

Mumbai, India

#1 Aug 27, 2007
Oh really !!! so much so for someone who claims to have a aggravating pain for the mankind in the bosom and would leap up to any nadir to highlight one's mortal self at the drop of a hat..

I was going through reports on this person available on the google and wondered whether supporting a slew of humanitarian causes is to slay the spirit that manifests the best in the mankind especially in others that do think about others...

a wolf in a chic sheepish clothing...
the man

Torrington, CT

#2 Oct 12, 2007
right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delhi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial Recording Studio Near Oneonta Aug 25 Ats 1
Kurtis Breed Jul '16 MisterSinister 1
A Park For Mayor Miller ??? May '16 annomus 1
News Queens Student Stabbed On Delhi Campus Dies (May '08) Jan '16 Danny Smith 11
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1
Should I let my girlfriend give me a makeover (Oct '14) Oct '14 Realtree38 1

Delhi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delhi Mortgages