Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bruce

United States

#152158 Jul 27, 2012
Just like this site wrote:
Charlie Rogers of Lincoln, Neb., told police three masked men broke into her home early Sunday July 22, 2012, bound her wrists and ankles with zip ties, beat her and carved anti-gay slurs into her arms and abdomen.
The three men spray-painted a derogatory term for lesbians inside the home and tried to set it on fire, Rogers told police she was targeted because she’s gay.
LMFAO
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152159 Jul 27, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then by that statement you are queer! Congratulations Baruno! Maybe now you'll have a little class and understanding! Maybe try judging a person by the quality of their character and NOT their sexual orientation buddy! Good luck with that!So suck away! LOL
lol ... Oh you know I'm not queer, and I have judged your character and not your sexual orientation so you suck away BillyBobbying for dick. You are no better than anyone else here in this forum. You are still recognized as second class

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#152160 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Gay is not good and I've got 450,000 corpses to prove it.
Actually, you don't have 450,000 anything, because that number is only real in your mind.....and has been debunked already.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152161 Jul 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got NOTHING except an handful of calumny, pure and simple. Let me explain something to you: Your OPINION is just that... YOUR opinion. You draw conclusions that the data DOES NOT support, and your penchant for over-dramatizing and exaggerating everything serves to make you appear to be nothing more than a self-loathing closet case with an axe to grind.
In short, you have issues, dude.
You may be right, Mona, but neither you nor the other DODOS here have the intellect to disprove any of the "calumny" I post, so no cigar.

And I confess your moral high-ground act works on a lot of people but I for one find it just a little too absurd to take people who run around in penis suits and dry hump each other in the streets seriously about anything.

Clean up your act and maybe America will listen.

Billy Graham spoke about you people the other day and he called you the seeds of destruction.

And the man is right.
Rabbit Swat Team

North Las Vegas, NV

#152162 Jul 27, 2012
Why vote ...some gay judge in this case just over turns the epode votes.

Disgusting......
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152163 Jul 27, 2012
You can tell it's Friday, it seems everyone is tuckered out . . . lol I'm goin to have a great night of bar-b-quing, listening to great live music, fine wine and cocktails with lots of great friends. My friends don't judge people by their sexual orientation, or have richious attitues.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152164 Jul 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
You can tell it's Friday, it seems everyone is tuckered out ... lol I'm goin to have a great night of bar-b-quing, listening to great live music, fine wine and cocktails with lots of great friends. My friends don't judge people by their sexual orientation, or have richious attitues.
Enjoy yourself, bath house boy, and try not to think about the 450,000 other bath house boys who now reside in that big bath house down below where the water is always boiling hot and the towels are always soiled.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152165 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pal, Rick, reputed my LGBT is a sex cult charge by making the argument that Christians are a sex cult and the Bible a deviant sex manual.
And now you're telling everyone that proves the LGBT is not a sex cult.
Of course what it actually proves is how intellectually and ethically bankrupt you people truly are. First, had you the brain of a flea you'd grasp that he didn't deny the LGBT was a sex cult, just accused Christianity of being one.
There's a difference.... a difference both you and your dodo pal, Rick, overlook.
But Rick's kind of enfeebled debating skill is seen all the time around here and in public. For example, you fellows still don't admit it was your promiscuous behavior that killed 450,000 members of your cult. Instead, you accuse the virus, government, Reagan, Anita Bryant, everyone but the boys who'd go down to the bathhouse and take on all comers (no pun).
You construct elaborate arguments for distancing yourself from gay priests. You tell us they're heterosexual not gay and that if their victim is under 18 it's pedophilia not heterosexuality or homosexuality.
You tell us it's impossible for a child to have his sexual orientation swayed by a school teacher or Boy Scout leader even the the APA no longer supports your "born this way" claptrap.
The list goes on and on whenever confronted with an argument or body of evidence that shows Gay is NOT good, you quickly throw up a wall of subterfuge and misdirection.
In the 70s your message was "Gay is Good." Your acolytes believed that and 450,000 of them paid the ultimate price for their gullibility.
But the thing is, they made a choice. Not so the children you force your "Gay is Good" philosophy today.
Speaking of the lies you tell, you now stoop to "outing" people who are dead and gone. Here's a gay author telling us people we never thought as gay were in fact gay. His list is long. It includes Abraham Lincoln and many other people of stature. It includes Paul Newman and man who was married all of his adult life and never once busted with a gay lover. The author tells us Newman got it on with
James Dean, Sal Mineo, Howard Hughes, Montgomery Clift, Marlon Brando and Tony Perkins.
Evidence ...?
Rumor and Gaydar which is all that's required in your new world order.
It is apparent to me that gays are so intent on being “validated” they fail to realize that some human beings are not sympathetic to the lifestyle gays choose. Some of us are educated enough to know that some behaviors are self destructive and we avoid them. Many recent studies support this and recently I read that mental and physical health in the gay communities is very poor as a result of their lifestyles. What better example of the folly these self destructive people engage in just to find “validation” that will never be freely given by common sense people.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152167 Jul 27, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you don't have 450,000 anything, because that number is only real in your mind.....and has been debunked already.
LOL "only real in your mind"? What about the number of people who have died from AIDS, especially in the GLBT community.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152168 Jul 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Marti Gras - women are allowed to show their breasts---they get beads for it, but NO ONE is allowed to exposed the genetilia below the waist. People actually get arrested for exposing gentiallia below the waist.
2. If that's such a big problem to you, then go to a gay bar.
3. Since when did God APPROVE of rape, sex slaves, promiscuity, incest, & adultery? I thought he condemned them.
4. LOL The amount of heterosexual pedophilia cases is still FAR LESS than that practice by homosexual pedophilia. 29% of children of queer parents were reported being sexually assaulted while it was 0.9% for heterosexual parents. Get your facts straight.
5. Some people are disgusted with homosexuality. Get over it.
6. LOL Those are runned by whores & prostitutes, & many of them are BISEXUAL. Bisexual =/= Heterosexual, dumbass queer.
7. LOL You mean Sex ed. I thank my teachers to teaching me about STDs. Without it, I would have never learnt where babies come from & the amount of STDs queers like you spread.
8. Who gives a crap!
9. LOL So you're gay because your afraid someone of the opposite sex will cheat on you? Wow! You queers are a sexist bunch.
10. Wife swapping is practiced by swingers (aka BISEXUALS). Second, you mad because you can't get laid? ROFL
11. LOL Also a place where BISEXUALS do their whoring business. Many strippers are BISEXUAL, & that is definitely QUEER
12. LOL Like Chick-Fil-A?/sarcasm
13. Ok, PROVE it isn't CHOICE! Show me the "gay gene" does exist. Then we'll talk.
14. LOL You queers are the ones who's pushing that behavior as "accepting", not us heterosexuals
15. Many women don't like anal, dumbass queer
16. Are you fucking kidding me?! There's only one child for every couple for European couples. If us heterosexual were truly "obsessed" with procreating, then Europe's current population wouldn't be decreasing.

"Tell us WHY we should give a flying f*ck what heterosexuals have to say about those of us who aren't?"
-Simple: Because heterosexuality is both NORMAL & NATURAL. Tell me, what so "normal" about 2 men sodomizing each other & 2 women using fake cock proxies? Both behaviors are pointless & just spread diseases
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152169 Jul 27, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you posted you were leaving.........I guess that was a lie too.......lol!!!
What's that in your picture? One fat chick & one fat man?

Oh wait! It's just you & your ugly butch partner

ROFL
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152170 Jul 27, 2012
gangstaprincess wrote:
I believe everyone is free and equal
I believe criminals & rapist are free & equal /sarcasm
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#152171 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexuality and homosexuality cannot both be normal. We found this out when 450,000 gay men died. Obviously they were doing something abnormal to cause their deaths.
Now you tell us safe-sex prevents homosexuals from dying -- but the fact remains without safe sex homosexuals would immediately start dying off in the huge numbers they were in the 1980s -- and if this is true, what more evidence could you possibly want showing homosexuality is abnormal?
My heart go out to every child that has been sent to an orphanage when their same-sex parents have died from butthole cancer. May a loving step-mother & step-father adopt them & get them out of the hell hole of the perverts
Gammer

Covina, CA

#152172 Jul 27, 2012
Yes that darn fool, gover norquist - sounds like a traitor to me.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152173 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Cites please?
You pulled your "facts" right out of your ass.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152174 Jul 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart go out to every child that has been sent to an orphanage when their same-sex parents have died from butthole cancer. May a loving step-mother & step-father adopt them & get them out of the hell hole of the perverts
My heart goes out to your children for having the bad luck to be genetically related to you. I feel sorry for their mother (your ex wife) too. I wounder if she knew you would become such a hateful, black hearted, ignoramus when she married you? Her plight make a good case against teen marriage. And your very existence makes a GREAT case for legalized abortion.

Have a great weekend. What do you have planned? Drowning some puppies? Pulling wings off butterflies?
Wow

Calgary, Canada

#152180 Jul 27, 2012
and it goes on and on... lol
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152181 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy yourself, bath house boy, and try not to think about the 450,000 other bath house boys who now reside in that big bath house down below where the water is always boiling hot and the towels are always soiled.
More gay humor from the gay man himself. This is not one of partys BOY ...
Spin lid

Covina, CA

#152183 Jul 27, 2012
Did you eat that entire quart jar of pickled pigs feet already?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152185 Jul 27, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Cites please?
If you're talking about Mardi Gras, parade organizers do not allow even a hint of sexuality -- not one penis suit,
If it weren't for your fixation with them, I wouldn't even know penis suits existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delhi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anty bahbhi sex karna cahte hi conn May 5 Sky 1
News Atwater man charged in third car theft in five ... Apr 28 Libby 1
News Retired sheriff's testimony in Ethan Morse civi... Apr 28 Libby 1
Looking for... Apr '18 Hmu 1
Chudai Apr '18 Sky 2
Open Mine Dec '17 Zurdillo 1
kachakach marathi zawazawi pune (Apr '15) Dec '17 Sameer_Mumbai 4

Delhi Jobs

Personal Finance

Delhi Mortgages