where is David Jessie?
Curious

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2012
does anyone know where David Jessie is these days? i am an old friend from school just trying to catch up with him...Does anyone know how he is?
LOL

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jun 9, 2012
i know him &- and his mom, she is one crazy bitch!
somebody

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2012
It's shame you put this on here as good as he is too you and your kid. He works every day and takes care of you and your baby while you hummm well people knows what you do!!!! shame on you
somebody

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
She isn't as crazy as you are and at least she don't drive around and pass out while her kid is playing in the road...lol
curious

Phelps, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
brooke! give it up already.. you are trash and you know it, and you do not deserve your kids at all. and you should be ashamed.
Curious

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Isn't he living up Vinson Street!
4real

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2012
hers living at none ur buisness with brooke cox
somebody

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
4real wrote:
hers living at none ur buisness with brooke cox
You make NO SINCE AT ALL!!!
a woman

Williamson, WV

#9 Jun 13, 2012
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>You make NO SINCE AT ALL!!!
You either!It's SENSE not SINCE!!!
carrie white

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jun 14, 2012
a woman wrote:
<quoted text>
he lives with that nasty herpes needle junkie brooke cox at the new road runner in a trailor
somebody

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jun 14, 2012
a woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need taught how to space between your words!
a woman

Williamson, WV

#12 Jun 15, 2012
Maybe you need glasses because I put an explanation mark after the word "either".It doesn't need a space when you end the sentence and start a new one.If you are going to correct me at least know what you are talking about LOL.
Lola

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Who cares about how words are spelled!It's her getting on topix talking about a family that take care of her and her kids...DUH!!!
curious

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jun 18, 2012
actually if you want to be CORRECT, "YES" it does have to have a space after ending and then th start of a structured sentence. just sayin......lol
a woman

Williamson, WV

#15 Jun 18, 2012
You are all getting too serious with it,which isn't making it funny like I first did.I was simply making a joke on the person for saying another person didn't make "SINCE" and thought it was funny that they had spelled "SENSE"wrong considering that they were trying to make someone else look bad,but actually lol made themselves look bad!LOL Gosh people,get a "SENSE" of humor would ya?!LOL
1whonos

Williamson, WV

#16 Aug 4, 2012
she may b crazy,,,,but i'll bet u won't mess with her....she's a good person,,but she don't let ppl run over her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Truman Chafins 25 min Go Truman 39
how can these young girls give their virginity ... (May '12) 27 min California Dreamen 16
i just want to let everyone know and warn them 3 hr imtellingeveryone 2
Half of the Runyon family 3 hr Kathy 2
Water Department 20 hr nastyhinkle 12
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 21 hr _Zoey_ 6,445
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 21 hr Breezy _Soul 3,209
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages