First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serious

Humble, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2009
What do you think of the Town of Delbarton in comparison to Gilbert, Kermit, Matewan, and Williamson?
Amber

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jan 26, 2009
I live in Varney.. and West Virginia itself sucks..
it is a full inch

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2009
... the hills dont have eyes and we dont srew our sister lol jk eeh i dont really care for them what have they done to better me
Serious

Humble, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2009
From what I hear, those hills do have eyes...lol
1 post removed
MY2PENNIES

Humble, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2009
Delbarton is a dump in comparison to the other towns in the county. They all have much more going for them. They are all much cleaner and better kept up too.
blah

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2009
i think all of west virginia sucks.
but that's just my opinion
MY2PENNIES

Humble, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2009
blah wrote:
i think all of west virginia sucks.
but that's just my opinion
Unlike many others, I can respect your opinion.
I think

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2009
Well personally myself I think Delbarton is a joke. I mean its not even really all that big but yet they have a mayor. LOL. What for nothing ever really gets done there. So why have a mayor and all that mess.
bkne

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 28, 2009
delbarton is small..but a good town
gilbert is drug infested
Proud Delbartonian

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2009
I live in Delbarton and have most of my life. I can honestly say that Delbarton has came a long way and it is thanks to the Mayor that we now have and the great citizens, along with a few other business people. No, the town isn't that big but it does have in city limits a library, a post office, a convenience store, a bank, three gas stations, a barber shop, a beauty shop, a flower shop, a funeral home, a candle shop, an accountants office, city hall, several restaurants, a five county housing authority, a public school, a christian school, a bar/club, a link to the Hatfield McCoy trail system, a community park, a headstart center, churches, an insurance company, historical sites, and many other attractions such as the one and only OPRY HOUSE. If this doesn't tell you that Delbarton is up and in the running for the best little town in Mingo County then that seems like a personal problem to me. However, this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs.
yeah

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2009
I agree Delbarton is a great place to live its quiet pretty safe and kinda clean, but the beauty shop sucks cause the woman there cant cut hair worth a sh*t, she f'd my hair up when I went there one time. her name is cindy don't go to her
me too

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 29, 2009
Cindy cut and highlighted my hair and I think she did a wonderful job. As a matter of fact, noone else will even come close to cutting my hair or highlighting it again besides her. She is so sweet. This must be family of her competition, because Cindy is awesome and everyone aroud knows this. Why is it that you feel the need to try to bring her down?
WV Girl

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 May 1, 2009
Proud Delbartonian wrote:
I live in Delbarton and have most of my life. I can honestly say that Delbarton has came a long way and it is thanks to the Mayor that we now have and the great citizens, along with a few other business people. No, the town isn't that big but it does have in city limits a library, a post office, a convenience store, a bank, three gas stations, a barber shop, a beauty shop, a flower shop, a funeral home, a candle shop, an accountants office, city hall, several restaurants, a five county housing authority, a public school, a christian school, a bar/club, a link to the Hatfield McCoy trail system, a community park, a headstart center, churches, an insurance company, historical sites, and many other attractions such as the one and only OPRY HOUSE. If this doesn't tell you that Delbarton is up and in the running for the best little town in Mingo County then that seems like a personal problem to me. However, this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs.
Seems to me like Delbarton has ALOT going for it!!

I use to live in Delbarton....I have been gone from the state for 23 years and I am PROUD to say that WV and Delbarton is STILL my home. I know where I came from and I am PROUD to refer to WV as HOME. ll of my family still live there and I go back to visit often.
well

Gilbert, WV

#15 May 1, 2009
hey dont knock delbarton we have our very own drug doctor...
haha

United States

#16 May 1, 2009
me too wrote:
Cindy cut and highlighted my hair and I think she did a wonderful job. As a matter of fact, noone else will even come close to cutting my hair or highlighting it again besides her. She is so sweet. This must be family of her competition, because Cindy is awesome and everyone aroud knows this. Why is it that you feel the need to try to bring her down?
hahaa bwahaaaaaaaa are u serious ???? she a totle bitch no one like her
Sweet Heart

AOL

#17 Aug 2, 2011
Big Yard 8-2-11 at Varney. Mouth of Spice Branch.Two miles above Hannah Lumber.
bigT

Cosby, TN

#18 Aug 2, 2011
well wrote:
hey dont knock delbarton we have our very own drug doctor...
come on give it a break...Delbarton sucks just like the rest of wv,for the most part,and its own drug doctor,,please,diet pills and Fiorocets....good god,i see people killing each over those drugs everyday..lol..The diet doc.doesn't write hard drugs,and if you think he does..name a hard drug he writes...just one..besides Adipex,and Fiorocet...Fiorocet is not even a narcotic,its controlled which means you have to have a prescription but it is not a narcotic...lol..come on name a narcotic pain med. that he writes and i'll apologize for being wrong,and i bet you,you cant....
ex delbartonian

Jackson, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2011
I lived and worked almost 34 years in that town.I really thought I would live out my life there,until the drug problems got real bad,political powers got very corrupt,Massey started black balling everyone and the worst thing that I found out is that the men and women in the area all help that company get rid of these men.They would do little dirty jobs in return for favors,like overlooking a failed drug test,giving a brother a job,not telling the child support agency that they were employed!Oh yes!What a great bunch of people!I packed up my little tote and got as far away as possible.Those people need to learn a little bit about self respect,unity,compassion and earning the things you get!So you can sit back and act like it s not going on,but you would be wrong.My advice to anyone that wants a good life with their family and friends,is to get out of Delbarton,Mingo County and West Virginia all together.Because sooner then later all that nonsense is going to bite them in the butt!yOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS AND THEIR WELL BEING IN ORDER TO SURVIVE!Not pretend!But I do wish all of you well!God bless!
BRSF76

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 2, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>come on give it a break...Delbarton sucks just like the rest of wv,for the most part,and its own drug doctor,,please,diet pills and Fiorocets....good god,i see people killing each over those drugs everyday..lol..The diet doc.doesn't write hard drugs,and if you think he does..name a hard drug he writes...just one..besides Adipex,and Fiorocet...Fiorocet is not even a narcotic,its controlled which means you have to have a prescription but it is not a narcotic...lol..come on name a narcotic pain med. that he writes and i'll apologize for being wrong,and i bet you,you cant....
Belo is a pretty good place to live in WV. Gotcha !!!
DONE WITH IT

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 2, 2011
the town is a joke amayor and a police dept thay cant even arrest a drug dealor or all the sexuel offenders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wpd 3 hr Waiting 35
arh (Oct '10) Sat Employee 10
Mingo central Fri Man Of Mayhem 2
Tonya Fletcher Lenard (Oct '11) Dec 1 jorge 16
Why is water off in Chattaroy tonight? Nov 30 i say 2
Motor Alley Bar & Grill Nov 30 Busted 12
married men (Jun '09) Nov 30 Anon 10

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance