Who do you think is the worst Burch Middle cheerleader!?

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

Whatevaa

Gilbert, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Umm ,, most of them are good , except ANDI !!!Gosh!she needs some serious help , she dont even try , she needs to start working hard or just quit!seriouslyy.
kentuckygirl

Gilbert, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2009
umm most deff, andi,, she need to freakin' quit,
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2009
they all suck really bad............the whole team is disgusting skanks........they SUCK.
Wanda Chambers

Williamson, WV

#4 Sep 17, 2009
All of you are just jealous of Andy. You can't come to the honor of kissing her ass or any of the other BMS cheerleaders. As far as all the cheerleaders, you are jealous because you are NOT one. Whatevaa, Kentuckygirl, and LOL your not as smart as they are, your not as pretty as they are, and your not as brave as they are and this is why your NOT a BMS cheerleader. We don't let trash on our team. You know it is easy to say things about someone behind a screen without putting your name on it. You three are cowards and trash.
la la la

Inez, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Wanda Chambers wrote:
All of you are just jealous of Andy. You can't come to the honor of kissing her ass or any of the other BMS cheerleaders. As far as all the cheerleaders, you are jealous because you are NOT one. Whatevaa, Kentuckygirl, and LOL your not as smart as they are, your not as pretty as they are, and your not as brave as they are and this is why your NOT a BMS cheerleader. We don't let trash on our team. You know it is easy to say things about someone behind a screen without putting your name on it. You three are cowards and trash.
I would not want my daughter to be a BMS cheerleader. Because if you as a parent of one of the cheerleaders acts immature and childish on the internet putting people down, calling them ugly and trash..etc, how does your daughter and the other girls act. And I for one, do know want my daughter around people who act the way you do, let alone your children, because they learn from their parents. And you as a parent is not setting a very good example for your child. And I would rather teach my daughter to act her age and take things with stride like an adult instead of throwing a temper tantrum about it.
Wanda Chambers

Williamson, WV

#6 Sep 27, 2009
la la la wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want my daughter to be a BMS cheerleader. Because if you as a parent of one of the cheerleaders acts immature and childish on the internet putting people down, calling them ugly and trash..etc, how does your daughter and the other girls act. And I for one, do know want my daughter around people who act the way you do, let alone your children, because they learn from their parents. And you as a parent is not setting a very good example for your child. And I would rather teach my daughter to act her age and take things with stride like an adult instead of throwing a temper tantrum about it.
You know your child does act like you coward. What is your real name? Guess what? These girls wouldn't hang with your girl because they are too good. You know who I am, so be a little brave and tell who you are. As for my daughter, she don't act like me. She is very nice to everyone, but I will defend my child and do it openly so if your daughter don't want people saying things to her, then she needs to leave people alone that don't bother her. My child has a life and don't have time to sit around and say things or use this trashy web site. You need to get a life or a job whichever one you don't seem to have...
nobody

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2009
shonta and cieara
nobody

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2009
jk they are the best in history of cheerleaders
nobody

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Shonta is #1
la la la

Inez, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2009
Wanda Chambers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your child does act like you coward. What is your real name? Guess what? These girls wouldn't hang with your girl because they are too good. You know who I am, so be a little brave and tell who you are. As for my daughter, she don't act like me. She is very nice to everyone, but I will defend my child and do it openly so if your daughter don't want people saying things to her, then she needs to leave people alone that don't bother her. My child has a life and don't have time to sit around and say things or use this trashy web site. You need to get a life or a job whichever one you don't seem to have...
If you know my child acts like a coward, then you already know who I am right? And as for being too good for anyone else, no one is better than anyone, your wipe your ass just like anyone else in this disgrace of a town. And thank God that your daughter acts nothing like you, maybe she will not grow up and marry a man old enough to be her grandfather. Can we say nasty. At least I do raise my child to not marry just for money. And I do have a job unlike you and I do have a life. Now who needs to get one?
ya know

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2009
Wanda Chambers wrote:
oh stupid ass no one is jealous of FUGLY!! andi ok ....u are just mad because all of the=ose cheerleadings are better than her and will all be something and your girl andi wont ok ...so just shut your f*cking mouth
ya know

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2009
i ment those lol
Ignorance

Gilbert, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2009
Do you people not have anything better to do than to talk about a little, underage girl? Please, get a life. This is a child
Tommy Ferrell

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2009
I agree with Ignorance. It's middle school cheerleaders being discussed; not a topic for such vile debate.
wire

Inez, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2009
I myself was not talking about a BMS cheerleader. I am pointing a fact out about one of the parents. The way she has got on here and acted. So here is a question for you other parents.
Do you want your children going around a parent who gets on here cursing, and degrading a child, saying that the BMS cheerleaders are too good to be around that child? Because if she says those things about a child she does not even know, what do you think she says about your children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 2,497
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 5 hr Bunny Rabbitt 6,036
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,155
Last word game (Apr '10) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,650
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton 12 hr Mark 15
Hobbs is pathetic 13 hr Another neighbor 2
Thieves on Elk Creek 15 hr Rameytown Lady 38
Delbarton Dating
Find my Match

Delbarton Jobs