lil TIMMY Gillman From elk creek

lil TIMMY Gillman From elk creek

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

WONDERING

Elkview, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Has any one seen Cookie Lately I thought she like to know that her MOM had a heart attack last week....
Her family is not scared

Elkview, WV

#2 Sep 13, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not brainwashing, it's fear. They will threaten you by telling you they will hurt your family, to kill you, your kids anything to keep you locked up in their evil world. It's so hard to take that final step to get away from them and it's always unpleasant. There's no support or help here either.

Well Let that piece of shit Yess I said shit come around her family...He might just get the surprise of his life...No they are not afraid of him HE IS AFRAID OF ALL OF THEM HE DOES"T ALLOW HER ANY CONTACT AT ALL WITH THEM SOUND LIKE FEAR TO ME.....YESS FEARRRRRR
Abc

Wellston, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Are you talking about Timmy Gilman that is keen to all the gilmans in elk creek ? That has two older brothers
Family

Elkview, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2012
No This Timmy GILLMAN live up Elk creek BUT He Is from Riffe Branch Has Two younger Brothers Lives beside NORA NEWSOME.....
So Someone who knows

Elkview, WV

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Why have all you decided to stop the feed on poor Mr. Timmy, is he not worth talkin bout. Well yeah that's rite he is not worth talkin about Just a lot of scumm If you no what I mean.....
Sha Na Na

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Timmy dun toll me he love me he been loving him some chocolate if you know what I mean, he like my big arse
Baby Girl

United States

#7 May 27, 2013
Has anyone seen lil timmy the one from riffe branch, I miss him so bad and would really love to talk to him. someone please help me get in touch with him. Thanks a Million

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John rouse 8 hr Marcus 6
remembering miki koontz (Jun '09) 17 hr Margula1969 157
shirley cline Sun tim irr wsaz 7
News Whispering at council meeting unlawful Sun yea 2
POS ADAM WARRIX wheres he at? Sun UrGonnaGetUrsPOS 1
Fight last weekend May 27 so so sad 2
News Cemetery upkeep - May 27 Stick Around 2

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance