First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For Your Information

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Just wanted to make sure everyone who didn't know, which I am sure isn't many, new what a whore Kayla Wright is. She's an LPN now at Trinity Nursing Home. She's always complaining about her "fiance" and their on-again/off-again relationship, yet she leaves her daughter (who doesn't even have a dad around) with whoever to sleep with married men. She's looking for a baby for her kids, but she's so damn stupid, no wonder her boyfriend never stays around for long. If he were smart, he'd leave her fat ass! Trash will always be trash. We see where she is and it isn't very far! She may lose that LPN license if she isn't careful!
For sure

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Yeah, she is a ho. I could have told you that. Her family is all messed up too! Some LPN. She'll be up there probably trying to screw the old men if she thinks she can get a dime out of them or get them to take care of her kid. I heard she's got herpes!
trash to treasures

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2010
For Your Information wrote:
Just wanted to make sure everyone who didn't know, which I am sure isn't many, new what a whore Kayla Wright is. She's an LPN now at Trinity Nursing Home. She's always complaining about her "fiance" and their on-again/off-again relationship, yet she leaves her daughter (who doesn't even have a dad around) with whoever to sleep with married men. She's looking for a baby for her kids, but she's so damn stupid, no wonder her boyfriend never stays around for long. If he were smart, he'd leave her fat ass! Trash will always be trash. We see where she is and it isn't very far! She may lose that LPN license if she isn't careful!
ok she's looking for a baby for her kids {what the flip that mean ?}she must not be to stupid she is a lpn ,and we are very proud of her fat ass ,she passed nursing ,and her boy friend loves her and the reason her babys dad isnt around is because kayla knows what to do with a cheating man ,she kicked his butt to the curb ,
messed up with a degree

Logan, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2010
For sure wrote:
Yeah, she is a ho. I could have told you that. Her family is all messed up too! Some LPN. She'll be up there probably trying to screw the old men if she thinks she can get a dime out of them or get them to take care of her kid. I heard she's got herpes!
we might be messed up , but we can get a degree !!
1 post removed
Not so smart

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2010
messed up with a degree wrote:
<quoted text>
we might be messed up , but we can get a degree !!
An LPN license is not a B.A. or M.A. Degree or do you know what those even are?
right on

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2010
who is the married men she is sleeping with?
Wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2010
For Your Information wrote:
Just wanted to make sure everyone who didn't know, which I am sure isn't many, new what a whore Kayla Wright is. She's an LPN now at Trinity Nursing Home. She's always complaining about her "fiance" and their on-again/off-again relationship, yet she leaves her daughter (who doesn't even have a dad around) with whoever to sleep with married men. She's looking for a baby for her kids, but she's so damn stupid, no wonder her boyfriend never stays around for long. If he were smart, he'd leave her fat ass! Trash will always be trash. We see where she is and it isn't very far! She may lose that LPN license if she isn't careful!
hunny hunny; wow ur one bowl of candy that id be afraid to stick my hand in..your pyshco no wonder ur husband cheats did you ever stop to think hmm well maybe its because im CRAZY and for you too sit and talk about my sister and call her a fat ass lmfao you've flipped ur freakin lid and for you to stalk someone and someones boyfriend by the way which u know nothing about her love life..she doesnt get on topix and tell the whole world her relationship problems like someone not gunna name any names cough cough you cough ur one crazy lady and saying shes gunna lose her licencse's what u gunna go tell em u heard she was sleeping with ur man okay they will laugh you right out of the office and instead of being once again PYSHCO won't you learn both sides of the story and while were on the subject lets get our fact straight no one wants to destory ur family no one wants your man by the way things are playing out it seems as tho your man doesnt want you.But you need to chill out and leave Kayla alone she didnt sleep with your what you would call "HUSBAND" and just a little peice of advice hunny if he cheats he ain't worth it move on and get a new one cause apparently once a cheater always a cheater..and you need to quit telling the world your business because truthfully noone is saying anything about kayla there all sitting there think damn this bitch is crazy so i hope to hear great word about if you take my advice and if u don't then u will run urself ragged tryin to find/stalk/harass everyone he cheats on you with well goodluck to you!
uh huh

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Sep 28, 2010
if you cant answer who she is foolin with then dont talk about her
Shhh wanna know the truth

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2010
some women need to put the blame where it belongs (that is on their cheatin men) I had a man just like that and I didn't blame other women cause he couldn't keep his horse in it's own stable. Honey it sounds like to me that you need to find you a new stud and quit blaming Kayla for all your misfortunes. Here's some ADVICE from the Luv Line: GET OVER IT & GET A NEW STUD!!!!!
Yes

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2010
Shhh wanna know the truth wrote:
some women need to put the blame where it belongs (that is on their cheatin men) I had a man just like that and I didn't blame other women cause he couldn't keep his horse in it's own stable. Honey it sounds like to me that you need to find you a new stud and quit blaming Kayla for all your misfortunes. Here's some ADVICE from the Luv Line: GET OVER IT & GET A NEW STUD!!!!!
Hunnie that is the truth!!! I had a man like that & still do lol but I ALWAYS blame him & myself for staying with him. Some women are just idk what crazy but you are tellin the truth. This woman truely has no common sense. & For me to be on here is probably just adding fuel to the flame but idc. LOL why would someone put on topix that SHE CANT DO NOTHING WITH HER OWN MAN!! LMFAO. I would be ashamed I wouldnt post it for the whole world to see. We obvivously Know who it is cause kayla isnt from delbarton.
Yes

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 29, 2010
Not so smart wrote:
<quoted text>
An LPN license is not a B.A. or M.A. Degree or do you know what those even are?
Yes, we are well aware. Point being, At least what career she chose to do, SHE CAN PASS THE TEST LMAO. Maybe if you read this a few times you'll eventually get the point.
Ashley

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2010
For Your Information wrote:
Just wanted to make sure everyone who didn't know, which I am sure isn't many, new what a whore Kayla Wright is. She's an LPN now at Trinity Nursing Home. She's always complaining about her "fiance" and their on-again/off-again relationship, yet she leaves her daughter (who doesn't even have a dad around) with whoever to sleep with married men. She's looking for a baby for her kids, but she's so damn stupid, no wonder her boyfriend never stays around for long. If he were smart, he'd leave her fat ass! Trash will always be trash. We see where she is and it isn't very far! She may lose that LPN license if she isn't careful!
This is Kayla's sister. I want to inform you for your information. I AM NOT KAYLA. Kayla is a whole lot nicier than I am. You need to leave her alone & stop being an OLD, WEIRD, Stalker. She is NOT a whore. & You bringing my niece into this is another story. How dare you? My niece does have a father.. You are so jealous & I cant believe you have gone this low. I do not know you but you know a lot about my sister. How ? idk. It is strange. If you think she is so fat & whore & she is nothing then why are you letting it bother you SO BAD?? Either you or your husband one thinks different & you cant stand it. HAHA

Signed-- a whole lot crazier than you EVER thought about being!
Friend of the wife

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2010
No, the wife didn't even know this was on here 'til now. She didn't want her step-daughter to know about her father. They were separated, but it still doesn't make it right. She was his student at one time and Kayla pretended to be her friend-I know the WHOLE story! The man has never cheated and she does blame him too, but this was while they were separated and she had chosen to forgive him because he is a really good guy, who just made a poor choice. She isn't trying to destory Kayla or stalk her. I'd say it is in reverse. Why would Kayla have his teenage daughter on her Facebook and keep tabs on him? Trust me, her mother isn't happy that her little girl has been dragged into this mess and she is worse than the wife so I wouldn't mess with the family. They are all trying to put the pieces back together. They're married, have children and good respectable jobs. All the mean nasty things you say do not make them correct. No one is jealous. I know that the wife was just hurt because she thought so much of Kayla; she even bought her gifts and listened to all of her horror stories of her relationship with Cody. I'm naming names because I know Kayla used to sit in class and tell all of the stories. So, if she didn't want her laundry aired, she should have kept it to herself or between the two of them. Her mistake was his as well. It does take two. The wife doesn't think the blame lies soley within one person and the real victims are the children and the wife, not the cheaters. Maybe she's staying for the family and because she loves him. No one can say that they've never done that. So, all the curse words, ignorant phrases do not make it right. The wife didn't put this on here- a friend did and the wife is upset that she did, trust me.
This is the asnwer

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2010
To the Friend of the wife
i glad that your friend is trying to move on; however, she would heal a lot faster if she would stop emailing Cody and Kayla and just let this die down. She is the one that wont stop. So the best advice that i can give you for your friend; turn your troubles over to God not the community. He will help you heal. I pray peace and happiness find all that are involved.
To Kayla don't worry about what people say. They scorned our wonderful savior and all he did was give the world great love. He overcome in the end.
To the wife,
healing in a long process; turn your troubles over to God he will guide you.
Friend of the wife

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2010
That is a very nice comment you sent and true. At least one person has something positive to say in this whole mess. Life has its ups and downs and when children are involved it is even harder to decided what to do.

You are right: God is the only answer and perhaps God allowed this to happen so that things could be brought to a head and the family finally realize who and what is important to them.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the wife e-mailed Kayla telling her that she didn't blame her entirely, so that wasn't so bad. If she did e-mail Cody it was probably so that he would know. After all, she found out and was hurt and she may have thought he should know. I don't know, but I agree with you. Thank you for the nice words.

Maybe both Kayla and the married man will take a lesson from this and learn to think before they act. He's very lucky his wife forgave him and she's not any crazier than any other woman. All of us women are nuts when it comes to our men and we know it :) Also, don't judge someone until you've walked in their shoes; life may not have been what you thought it was.
This is the answer

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Thank you for your kind word; however, the lesson is for everyone to learn from. Not just Kayla or the Man, spreading rumors is hurtful and embarrassing for everyone. The only two people that know the truth are them. Furthermore; as a christian i will state unless you have kinds words to say, dont say it. If anyone the reads this topix whats to spread news around. Start spreading about God's wonderful love, how he died for us, how he came out if the grave, and most of all, how he is coming back again. We need to be prepared for that day. The bible clearly explaines how we will stand before God for every deed good or bad. So am asking everyone to make your deeds rewarding for someday we will not be able to hide behind lies, telephones, computers, or any other thing. Let your words begin with our wonderful savior. I ask God to bring comforter and peace to all.
Two Sides to every story

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2010
I am embrassed about what this woman is doing to my sister; i am 17 years and i have more sense then her i know that kayla did not sleep with him and to FRIEND OF THE WIFE you may know her side of the story an what she has been telling you some may be true some may not be but kayla did not sleep with him and she is harassing kayla and stalking kayla and her family and like ashley said to bring MY neice into is as low as a human being can be kayla knows who her babys daddy is and she is with cody and if the wife was tryin to move on and heal then why did she message cody and say we can get them back by screwing eachother wow. some healing process she's got but i truthfully think the whole thing is dumb and so does everyone else nothing happen she has not only stalked kayla but has also stalked another girl who's name is not to be mentioned that attended the school i mean i would be mad if i was in her spot but kayla did nothing wrong and you say the wife didnt start this topix well if so is true then why is the wife harassing her i mean its amazing how ur little story is all jumbling up and not making sense im not tryin to be mean but this woman has done NOTHING to deserve my respect and i will not treat her as so and if anyone has a problem oh well put urself in kaylas spot imagine taking your child out to do something and being stalked by some crazy lady or being at work and oh guess what seeing her again so if she did not start this topix then she needs to stop being so pyshco and maybe all the blame wouldnt be on her and this is truthfully stupid because it didnt happen its just something that was probably cooked up in someones head and is being blown way outta portion...and she needs to realize she is not hurting anyones repuation besides the nursing school me and my friends were gunna apply to be in it after graduation but if this is what happens i don't think it will our pick of the litter which is sad because from what kayla tells me its a great nursing school but truthfully theres a difference between me and kayla i dont put up with shit and if i was in kayla's spot TRUST ME hunny u wouldnt be holding that damn nursing degree above my head me or you either one would be packing an ass whippin but shawna you need to realize what your doing is wrong and instead of covering it all up put on your big girl panties and admitt what your doing and if you think ur job is so respectable then why in the world would you be putting it on the line by stalking and harassing people. but like i said in the being you need to realize that A CHEATER is not worth it and sometimes the peices dont fit anymore and i understand you have a family but you think just because ur with your husband that noone should talk about your family but your clearly being alyssa into it and that is where your really crossing the line cause you need to realize that not everyone has a nursing license's hanging above there head and your pissin a whole lot of people off...so i got some advice once again 1).Don't bring kids into an adult problem cause that makes you look like scum 2).You need a marriage therapist 3).I hope you find closing because i truely truely feel so sorry for that you are chasing a cheating man that is not even worth your time...but once again don't start what you think you can't handle.!
Friend of the wife

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Kayla's sister is not only untruthful,but mean. The man admitted it after speaking with Kayla. Why would he admit to something he didn't do? No man wants that hanging over his head. Also, his daughter even said at graduation that Kayla was so all over him that she stepped in between the two so that Kayla would get out of his face and that a new student told his daughter, "I bet I can show you who your new step-mommy will be." No 13 year-old should be told that by someone like that. Her mother wasn't happy about it and she isn't even his wife anymore. There are more people to think about, but it is pretty bad when a 13 year-old knows what is going on and is trying to keep that person away from her daddy. That girl is in class now. She said it was obvious. Kayla doesn't want to admit it and be a "big girl". What they both have done have upset many lives and you can't blame a wife for being upset. It would be the same if the wife had done it. The husband isn't the only cheater, so put the blame were it lies: with both and let it go. The wife is embarassed terribly about this and mortified. She didn't show up at Kayla's work to see Kayla. See how you lie! The nursing school takes their students up there two days a week and she went to take her husband something to eat; she had no idea Kayla worked up there. When she asked her husband about it he said Kayla came up to him to discuss and he told her he just didn't want any trouble over it and Kayla was saying things like "... I'm not afraid of her." The difference between a 20 year old and a 40 year old is the maturity. Fighting doesn't help things. It won't heal any wounds. She can lose her nursing license and she should be wear of it, but not for sleeping with a married man, but with her teacher. The wife may need a marriage therapist and there is nothing wrong with that, but she doesn't need teenage girls who know nothing about real life, love, and marriage.

All of the mean things you say won't help, but continue if they make you feel better. It is a sign of immaturity.

Also, good luck in nursing. Kayla almost failed and didn't make it, maybe you actually won't.
Friend of the wife

Chapmanville, WV

#20 Sep 29, 2010
This is the answer wrote:
Thank you for your kind word; however, the lesson is for everyone to learn from. Not just Kayla or the Man, spreading rumors is hurtful and embarrassing for everyone. The only two people that know the truth are them. Furthermore; as a christian i will state unless you have kinds words to say, dont say it. If anyone the reads this topix whats to spread news around. Start spreading about God's wonderful love, how he died for us, how he came out if the grave, and most of all, how he is coming back again. We need to be prepared for that day. The bible clearly explaines how we will stand before God for every deed good or bad. So am asking everyone to make your deeds rewarding for someday we will not be able to hide behind lies, telephones, computers, or any other thing. Let your words begin with our wonderful savior. I ask God to bring comforter and peace to all.
Maybe you could spread your Christianity to your children; their mouths seem to be far from the way you think.
This is the asnwer

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Sep 29, 2010
Dear Friend of the wife,
These are my children and i may not agree with their language; however, she knows if she dont like what she hears she can call me. However,she does not want to hear what i say when she did call. Nevertheless,this is soon coming to a head; action speaks louder than words. She will know when it happens she has picked the wrong girl this time. This girl or her family will not take her email/talking/bullying any longer.Also dear friend we know who it really is and it did not take much to figure it out. I am a christian and i have prayed very hard about this. God takes care of his children just remember that.

Romans 12:19-20
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.”

I will not respond to any more of these childish comments.

The bible clearly tells us to shake off the dust of your feet....
I pray for you and your childness way.I feel sorry for you that you have let a man destory you so. God heals hearts just remember that.
God once winked at ignorance. I truely as a woman, feel sorry for you. If you want to heal stop spreading your life within the community and turn your life over to God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Blankenship/ WDN 8 hr Knower 40
The ManCums 21 hr Soooo 2
Justin Marcum Mon Jmancum 4
Randy Hunt Mon Buck wild 2
FBI Back at the courthouse over school Mon Moron 34
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
who knows J.R. Dotson aka Flea (Mar '09) Mon Someone 72

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages