Dawn Farley/Sheppard
An ole friend

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2009
How whas she been lately??? Last i heard she was having some problems, you know the man kind,lol, but i really don't know anything else. We worked together years agoand have lost touch. Does anyone know where she's living now or who she's with??? All i know is she married a Farley.
Dawns friend

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 9, 2009
she is not having man problems...maybe you are so that's why you have to get on topix and talk trash about someone else....she is a good person and has a good husband! I am sure she doesn't wanna hear from you...you sound like a no good for nothing piece of shit who has nothing better to do with their time but stay on topix!!! GET A LIFE!!!
An ole friend

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2009
actually, this si the second time i've been on here , and i never said anything bad about her or her husband, heck, i don't even know him, do you spend much time on here????
a no friend

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2009
she has a friend? lol no she dont have man problems. or woman problems. loves them all she is there lickety split for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamson city police harassment 3 hr Information 1
Pt f**ck Wagon 6 hr Curious 2
Dandy's 9 hr Fifty one 7
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 10 hr Lady -G- 6,399
Skanky Fat Blonde 10 hr Angry Mother 1
Need dentures 10 hr Gerald Vonberger 3
what do u think about william agy. i think he i... (Jan '09) Jun 29 William agy 11
More from around the web

Delbarton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages