New Frontier

Gilbert, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Anyone else having problems with this new phone company? Their customer services is really crappy also.
friend

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2010
yes, they are rude & obnoxious. our phones have been messed up one way or another since they took over. i called twice today complaining & they said they were connecting me to the business office to terminate my service

i hate them
New Frontier

Gilbert, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2010
My internet has been down over a week. I was told no one in our area has internet, and we had really bad weather last week that caused all the lines to go down. I was told every day last week that someone would be here to fix it, and no one ever showed, then last night i finally got a supervisor and he told me that now it is going to be 2 more weeks before its fixed, and yet again told me no one in our area has internet service, which is false, as im on my neighbors right now. Then i was told that someone, a tech, drove by and said its not his area so he just left. Why drive here if its not your area?
Just Me

Lyburn, WV

#4 Jul 31, 2010
They can keep their "New Frontier"...... Bring back our "Old Verizon"!!!!!!
New Frontier

Gilbert, WV

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Just Me wrote:
They can keep their "New Frontier"...... Bring back our "Old Verizon"!!!!!!
I agree
bobby

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2010
New Frontier wrote:
<quoted text> I agree
frontier sux bigun's
honest

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2010
they tell me there is no verizon in wv.
honest

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2010
They tell me there is no more verizon in WV.
A Christian

Williamson, WV

#9 Jul 31, 2010
I have Verizon and am well pleased
lol

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2010
A Christian wrote:
I have Verizon and am well pleased
frontier took over verizon around this area. so if you have verizon, you now have frontier.

my internet was also down when they took over, but all i done was call and they walked me through a couple of steps and it was fixed in under 10 minutes.
New Frontier

Gilbert, WV

#11 Aug 1, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
frontier took over verizon around this area. so if you have verizon, you now have frontier.
my internet was also down when they took over, but all i done was call and they walked me through a couple of steps and it was fixed in under 10 minutes.
Yea Verizon residential is no more, they only have wireless now.

My internet is down with their lines, there is nothing i can do on my end to fix it. I was told everyone in our area is down internet because we had bad weather that knocked the lines out. Which isnt true on either part as i am online now, at my neighbors house.
A Christian

Williamson, WV

#12 Aug 1, 2010
New Frontier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Verizon residential is no more, they only have wireless now.
My internet is down with their lines, there is nothing i can do on my end to fix it. I was told everyone in our area is down internet because we had bad weather that knocked the lines out. Which isnt true on either part as i am online now, at my neighbors house.
Im sorry, I should clarify, I have Verizon wireless and love it. I always get a signal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taylorville 4 hr Mabel 4
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 10 hr honeymylove 2,955
Last word game (Apr '10) 10 hr honeymylove 4,909
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 12 hr honeymylove 6,512
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 14 hr Country Girl 6,363
Dingess Mom 17 hr yelp 15
Taxi Mar 24 Taxi 5

Child Abduction Emergency for Mingo County was issued at March 26 at 11:20PM EDT

Delbarton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delbarton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]