gone but not forgotten

Griffithsville, WV

#125 Oct 12, 2012
Hodge we where on the same job you worked for Mathew and drove that blue internal Alfred worked for money man I remember telling you back then to get your head out of your ass glad to hear your off that crap . Hopefully you won't make that mistake again. It really is pitiful that the death of Alfred is being used to trash Dave like this I know people are going to say that if Dave loved his brought then why was he living like he did. I can tell you why Alfred lived like that because he wanted to and if the people on hear talking crap would have taken the time to get to know the crazy old man that lived in the ass end of elk creek they would have realized that Alfred wasn't the easiest man to help . Alfred was a man that I called a friend yes he was outside the normal no he didn't fit in everywhere he went but Alfred would help out a complete stranger. I bet most of the people on hear wouldn't.
rob hodge

Blue Ridge, GA

#126 Oct 12, 2012
gone but not forgotten wrote:
Hodge we where on the same job you worked for Mathew and drove that blue internal Alfred worked for money man I remember telling you back then to get your head out of your ass glad to hear your off that crap . Hopefully you won't make that mistake again. It really is pitiful that the death of Alfred is being used to trash Dave like this I know people are going to say that if Dave loved his brought then why was he living like he did. I can tell you why Alfred lived like that because he wanted to and if the people on hear talking crap would have taken the time to get to know the crazy old man that lived in the ass end of elk creek they would have realized that Alfred wasn't the easiest man to help . Alfred was a man that I called a friend yes he was outside the normal no he didn't fit in everywhere he went but Alfred would help out a complete stranger. I bet most of the people on hear wouldn't.
thats for sure...He was a great guy and I damn sure counted him as a friend, beccause he was for real, like Tom Farley, lee Hatfield, Like Okie was, ya know, all them older cats that lived there for 50 years or more, they was real and genuine and good hearted. Alferd's heart got him killed, it was too damn big and he could'nt tell people no...Its a damn shame
rob hodge

Blue Ridge, GA

#127 Oct 12, 2012
Debra wrote:
<quoted text>lol ho what are you livng with. and whos danny another baisden i guess you was in on that too. lol what goes around all come around all in the family up elk. yes sir.
you know who he is, he had your face pounding that meat log down your throat while I was hittin that big ass...nice cover though..i wont put peoples last names unless they know it but you know ,,you know who im talkin bout...
whisper sea

Gilbert, WV

#128 Oct 12, 2012
rob do another line ur breaking up........
old timer

Sod, WV

#129 Oct 12, 2012
rob hodge wrote:
<quoted text>
you know who he is, he had your face pounding that meat log down your throat while I was hittin that big ass...nice cover though..i wont put peoples last names unless they know it but you know ,,you know who im talkin bout...
It's good that you quit drugs. Now you should learn some manners and learn how to conduct yourself on a public forum.
haha

Charleston, WV

#130 Oct 12, 2012
rob hodge wrote:
<quoted text>
Best laugh I've had all day!!! LMAO
Not The Timmy U R Thinkin

Gilbert, WV

#131 Oct 12, 2012
Tammy Brown Hubert it is not the timmy white that stabbed your x hubby in the leg. so stop B!TCHING! Beth, Del, Stacey Tammy and her daughter Shenna are the people u r lookin 4
Figures

Westerville, OH

#132 Oct 12, 2012
Yet another drug related issue involving the Baisden family and another peroson dead. Whats wrong with this??? I think something is fishy about this story.(just saying). Another person dead
elkcreek watcher wrote:
david baisden brother is dead !! DRUG DEAL WENT BAD AT THE BAISDEN HOUSE I HEARD !!
agree

Gilbert, WV

#133 Oct 13, 2012
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another drug related issue involving the Baisden family and another peroson dead. Whats wrong with this??? I think something is fishy about this story.(just saying). Another person dead
I agree. I was told today that the call and all the the interview was not adding up.
Lou

Delbarton, WV

#134 Oct 13, 2012
rob hodge wrote:
<quoted text>
the only face pound ing anything was your dam wifes pounding your azz. or maybe it was your dads old druggie too. its a wonder your mom ant on drugs too. and no i dont know who your talking about . burn any houses in tennessee yet
A friend of Phillip Gilma

Williamson, WV

#135 Oct 13, 2012
what wrote:
who is the dead man???
Php Gilllman
disagree

Gilbert, WV

#136 Oct 13, 2012
Leah wrote:
Wrong again. They were taken in for questioning and didn't get back to their homes for hours. The story in the papers is not exactly correct, which is why it does not add up to everything as it played out on the scanner. However, the men were separated and all had the same story, and that story played out exactly with what was on the scanners. There will be a trial as the law requires.

Honestly, you think you would deserve to be arrested and treated like a criminal when you defended your life and others' lives with as minimal damage as possible? And there were witnesses to confirm this. Well, the troopers didn't think so.

And another point: "This Timmy guy" is different than the average Joe. Perhaps not where the law is concerned, if that is what you mean. But he's a kind man who would give anyone the shirt off of his back and he gets out of bed in a hurry and keeps people in the community safe while everyone else is sleeping. I think he's pretty special. You clearly do not know him at all.
Honey this is mingo county. Rumors were flying anyway about the Feds being here. There will be an extensive investigation. I don't trust half the people in the courthouse
Baisden Family

Williamson, WV

#137 Oct 13, 2012
I do feel bad for the Baisden Family....they lost a loved one. But so did the Gillman Family. Please don't post bad things about these people. Let their families rest. Philip was a good person. I don't know what happend.
Gillman

Williamson, WV

#138 Oct 13, 2012
Anyone from the Gillman Family who reads this....sorry for your loss
sayyou

Williamson, WV

#139 Oct 13, 2012
Gillman wrote:
Anyone from the Gillman Family who reads this....sorry for your loss
yes Phillip was a good person..they can say what they want but I know him...
Jessica Hodge

Blue Ridge, GA

#140 Oct 13, 2012
What the hell are you talking about? Its obvious that you don't know me or Robbie or my father in law, All Robbie has done is take up for Timmy because he thought he was in the right just like others thought he was in the wrong Robbie, Robert, Myself are a family that love and would protect each other like any family worth a damn would
Jessica Hodge

Blue Ridge, GA

#141 Oct 13, 2012
That was for Lou in response to that bunch of gibberish that makes no sense. Please leave me and my family out of this conversation, and if you can't do that at least have the balls to put who the hell you are on here.
wait

Gilbert, WV

#142 Oct 13, 2012
Before you guys start accusing people or passing judgment, wait until the investigation is over, the truth will come out. Until then pray for the families of the deceased
Jessica Copley

Charleston, WV

#143 Oct 13, 2012
elkcreek watcher wrote:
david baisden brother is dead !! DRUG DEAL WENT BAD AT THE BAISDEN HOUSE I HEARD !!
You dont know anything ... Thats the biggiest pile of bullshit ive ever heard
Disrespectful

Gilbert, WV

#144 Oct 13, 2012
Not The Timmy U R Thinkin wrote:
Tammy Brown Hubert it is not the timmy white that stabbed your x hubby in the leg. so stop B!TCHING! Beth, Del, Stacey Tammy and her daughter Shenna are the people u r lookin 4
Tammy Brown Hubert is a Bitch-So she CAN'T stop Bitching-It's embedded in her personality! Scum, her and her daughter Shenna! Dope-head Troublemakers! Talkin about people on here and having NO respect for the families! Worthless is what they both are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fancey dempsey is bangin a 50 year olf man 33 min Just Me 3
Harrassing phone calls from Williamson 45 min trying to help 2
Amy Chapman 2 hr ya think 32
fancey dempsey(20) prego again by a 50 year old... 3 hr info 2
What about Hilary Clinton? 3 hr plumber 2
Ideas on Chris Christie? 4 hr Taxpayer 1
Last word game (Apr '10) Apr 14 honeymylove 4,938
More from around the web

Delbarton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE