bethany your the one who needs to shut up your lieing. go back to your lisbo
comparatives

Bronx, NY

#63 Oct 11, 2012
Was it Paul ray that was shot?
Oscar

Saint Albans, WV

#64 Oct 11, 2012
I didn't know firefighters were armed in Mingo County.
like to know

Elizabeth, WV

#65 Oct 11, 2012
derek211 wrote:
I am looking for a god man if any body in Delbarton gives a shit and I know I cute if you remember Renee Blankenship and you are a man then give me a post
single 36 male here around gilbert area.
Bethany

Sandyville, WV

#66 Oct 11, 2012
mercy wrote:
bethany your the one who needs to shut up your lieing. go back to your lisbo
LMAO get your spelling in check before you get on here actin like billy bad ass.. Better yet post ur name dumb F**k!!
SMH

Oceana, WV

#67 Oct 11, 2012
Oscar wrote:
I didn't know firefighters were armed in Mingo County.
I believe its our constitutional right to own and pack a gun if we want!
Big Al

United States

#68 Oct 11, 2012
terrible wrote:
bless the families that lost their loved ones last night. lord touch those first responders and paramedics who had to deal with the gruesome site. Help to ease the minds of the police who had to take a life last night. Lord give comfort and heal this community.
Amen
no danger

Gilbert, WV

#69 Oct 11, 2012
no white was in no danger & everybody knows timmy white is on drugs i think timmy should have to do time for shooting phillip gilman !! u mean to tell me ita alright for a firefighter to kill someone now come on ppl, u want to talk about phillip killing someone before makes him a bad person well if i can remember didn't dave baisden brother paul ray kill a man one time shot him in the back well come on people does that give anyone the right to kill him just because he spent 5 yrs in prison same thing !!!! well the baisdens has always cause trouble timmy white needs to go to jail he had no right to shoot phillip !! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH !!!!!!
mercy

Elkview, WV

#70 Oct 11, 2012
Bethany wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO get your spelling in check before you get on here actin like billy bad ass.. Better yet post ur name dumb F**k!!
whos dumb you baisdens think you are beyond the system
i agree

Gilbert, WV

#71 Oct 11, 2012
i agree yes they really do.
SMH

Oceana, WV

#72 Oct 11, 2012
mercy wrote:
<quoted text>whos dumb you baisdens think you are beyond the system
You're dumb if you think topix wont be turning over your IP address!
SMH

Oceana, WV

#73 Oct 11, 2012
Post at your own risk!!! If you post malicious lies you will be prosecuted!
friend of gilman

Holden, WV

#74 Oct 11, 2012
no danger wrote:
no white was in no danger & everybody knows timmy white is on drugs i think timmy should have to do time for shooting phillip gilman !! u mean to tell me ita alright for a firefighter to kill someone now come on ppl, u want to talk about phillip killing someone before makes him a bad person well if i can remember didn't dave baisden brother paul ray kill a man one time shot him in the back well come on people does that give anyone the right to kill him just because he spent 5 yrs in prison same thing !!!! well the baisdens has always cause trouble timmy white needs to go to jail he had no right to shoot phillip !! THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH !!!!!!
Amen brother, same damn thing...but the Baisden man was a coward he shot a man in the back!!!
i agree

Gilbert, WV

#75 Oct 11, 2012
friend of gilman someone try to make a point & the baisdens can't take it !!! yes the baisden man was a coward yes paul ray did shoot him in the back !! the truth is the truth !!!
just wonder

Gilbert, WV

#76 Oct 11, 2012
do u think timmy white will get buy with shooting phillip gilman just because him & the county comm is good friends ?????? TIME WILL TELL ONLY IN MINGO COUNTY !!!
Pumpkin Pie

Elkview, WV

#77 Oct 11, 2012
Well on WSAZ they NEVER mentioned Timmy's name.. so Timmy had nothing to do with it. I hard the law enforcement had to shoot the killer.
Pumpkin Pie

Elkview, WV

#78 Oct 11, 2012
1 post removed
Leah

Pikeville, KY

#80 Oct 11, 2012
Pumpkin Pie wrote:
Well on WSAZ they NEVER mentioned Timmy's name.. so Timmy had nothing to do with it. I hard the law enforcement had to shoot the killer.
Timmy's my father-in-law. He was the first responder mentioned in the WSAZ story.

A cop was responsible for the fatal shot much later.

Now can we all be civil and keep these families in our prayers?
1 post removed
the first

Gilbert, WV

#82 Oct 11, 2012
but don't forget timmy white shot phillip gilman first before the state police did & that the true fact, WONDER HOW THE GILMAN FAMILY FEEL ABOUT THIS ? TIMMY WHITE HAD NO REASON TO SHOOT HIM, WHY ISN'T HE LOCK UP ??? HUM MAKES U WONDER DON'T IT !! ONLY IN MINGO COUNTY !!!!!
rob hodge

Blue Ridge, GA

#83 Oct 11, 2012
i would friggin hope that anybody in their right mind would have done the exact same thing...it was the morraly correct thing to do when you see a 70 yr old man getting attacked..yes timmy was in the right and i cant beleive anybody could argue, no matter who it is, if a man my age is beating on a 70 yr old with a hammer, they need killed, whether a gillman, a baisden, or a HODGE!!! You just dont fuck with old people....I worked with that ol' man for 3 or 4 years, he wouldnt hurt a damn flea..he did't'nt deserve to be killed that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Chris 4,195
delbarton 8 hr mksc 1
Mexican restaurant in Williamson 12 hr The future 2
who u think was the best football player in whs... (Oct '12) 16 hr mo boy 20
Abuse of elderly (Oct '16) 19 hr Family 8
Anyone heard of fight at starters little over w... 20 hr Andre Linoge 4
News 100 Days In, Appalachia Holds Cautious Optimism... Sun Iran Contra RayGONE 443

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages