Anonymous

Inez, KY

#41 Oct 10, 2012
Good golly wrote:
This David Baisdens name is always in to something wonder whats up with that. Also where is Elk creek.
Look I am 41 and I have known Dave most of my life went to school with both of his girls and I know that Dave is a GOOD man and you guys want to throw punches at the county commission I really do not care but Dave is not the one to always the one to throw the punches at this is not his fault and just because he may have some bad family does not make him bad.
caroline

Milton, WV

#42 Oct 10, 2012
God people get a f°ckinglife my dad was not shot if u dont know what ur talking bout keep ur mouths shut
Anonymous

Inez, KY

#43 Oct 10, 2012
Mom wrote:
All I wan to know is if This Philip Gilman was caught so we can sleep better knowing this nut case is gone
Phillip may have not been a great person but look at how he was raised and what he had to go through and all I have to say about the rest is quit being an ass
Anonymous

Inez, KY

#44 Oct 10, 2012
caroline wrote:
God people get a f°ckinglife my dad was not shot if u dont know what ur talking bout keep ur mouths shut
who was your dad????
caroline

Milton, WV

#45 Oct 10, 2012
derek211 wrote:
<quoted text>who was your dad????
Timmy white
1 post removed
Anonymous

Inez, KY

#47 Oct 10, 2012
caroline wrote:
<quoted text> Timmy white
My husband knows him
Anonymous

Inez, KY

#48 Oct 10, 2012
caroline wrote:
<quoted text> Timmy white
so what was the real story???
Anonymous

Inez, KY

#49 Oct 10, 2012
I am looking for a god man if any body in Delbarton gives a shit and I know I cute if you remember Renee Blankenship and you are a man then give me a post
WSAZ Breaking News

Belfry, KY

#50 Oct 10, 2012
Gossip Queen

Peach Creek, WV

#51 Oct 10, 2012
I think Judge Thornsbury should get all the IP addresses on this thread too. People just talking to be gossiping. Families lives were changed tonight and horrible things happened. Assuming things just makes an ASS out of You and Me. You all should pray for all the people involved from the perps down to the emergency personnel and pray for your community too. Loss of life is horrible no matter what the circumstances and people making judgments about people before their bodies are even cold is just ignorant.
imfromRAGLANDtoo

Milton, WV

#52 Oct 11, 2012
you mutha****ers are on more drugs than n e 1, you cant even get the facts str8 an theyre in front of ur face!!
ikok

Milton, WV

#53 Oct 11, 2012
Need to know wrote:
What's going on up elk creek? All kinds of police, fire and etc going up?
http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/h ome/BREAKING-NEWS-Mingo-County -Altercation-Leaves-2-Dead-173 642741.html
know em all

Logan, WV

#54 Oct 11, 2012
since when is it legal for the fire department to shoot anyone no matter what they have done timmy white is a criminal as well i guess since dave was there its legal we all know the baisdens and timmy have been bringing roxys in for years in uhauls from florida only in mingo can the fire department get away with shooting someone no matter justice for all get off the needle timmy
stupid gossip people

Prestonsburg, KY

#55 Oct 11, 2012
elkcreek watcher wrote:
david baisden brother is dead !! DRUG DEAL WENT BAD AT THE BAISDEN HOUSE I HEARD !!
you don't know what the f**k your talking about so shut the f**k up, this whole post needs took off here cause it's nothing but bull s**t, & lies lies lies, if it's not you or your family just shut the hell up & mind you own crap , topix shouldn't even be on here at all, the Baisden's are pretty good people so keep your mouth off of them, you bunch of lies , leave the Baisden family alone.
stupid gossip people

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Oct 11, 2012
know em all wrote:
since when is it legal for the fire department to shoot anyone no matter what they have done timmy white is a criminal as well i guess since dave was there its legal we all know the baisdens and timmy have been bringing roxys in for years in uhauls from florida only in mingo can the fire department get away with shooting someone no matter justice for all get off the needle timmy
shut your trap, gossip you don't know nothing, mind your own crap.
sorry for alfred

Logan, WV

#57 Oct 11, 2012
rip alfred
terrible

Norcross, GA

#58 Oct 11, 2012
bless the families that lost their loved ones last night. lord touch those first responders and paramedics who had to deal with the gruesome site. Help to ease the minds of the police who had to take a life last night. Lord give comfort and heal this community.
mercy

Delbarton, WV

#59 Oct 11, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
R u that of a low life . My grandfathers brother is dead and all u can do it come on here and run ur mouth about stuff u have no clue about .. Ur best bet is to take ur no good for nothing lieing gossiping ass to bed . Leave my family alone this is none of ur concern we don't need people like u saying stuff like this in times like this .. I swear people like u kill me ur probly the one on drugs. Don't even have the ass to post ur name well that's fine caz this is a small town and I will find out who u r and trust me u will need ur drugs when I am done with you .. Again leave us alone we don't need people like u right now ..
you sound just as bad as they do coming on here threatning people. baisden are not all innocents . your just tto young to know.so go to your grandpa and comfort him and the gilman family lost a member also.that happened to be your cousin
mercy

Delbarton, WV

#60 Oct 11, 2012
know em all wrote:
thats mingo county and delbarton for you too, they get by with it.but i guess timmy had no choice try save alfred.
lala

Charleston, WV

#61 Oct 11, 2012
was white in danger of his life when he shot the man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min Dalai Lama 58,337
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 2 hr honeymylove 5,870
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 3 hr Blondie 6,110
Final guilty plea in Mt. Laurel case 9 hr Yeah 15
Last word game (Apr '10) Sun mudpuppy 4,619
City to hire a new police chief Sat Bay 36
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) Sep 19 Jennifer Renee 2,389
•••
•••
•••

Delbarton Jobs

•••
•••