What's going on up elk creek

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Need to know

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2012
What's going on up elk creek? All kinds of police, fire and etc going up?
tomtom

Holden, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
phillip gilman killed a man
gbq435ghzdf

Washington, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Dangerous stuff... I would say more but you can't talk about what you hear on the scanner... but from what I've heard its bad.
Listening to Scanner

Washington, NC

#4 Oct 10, 2012
One man ran over. DOS. Suspect ran him over with Dave Basidens truck. The fire deparment first responders shot the suspect. He fled the scene and is barracaded in a house aprox. 5 miles up left fork of elk creek. Suspect believed to be Timmy White he has been shot twice or more and is running.
Elk creek is closed off and they are on the hunt.
what

Holden, WV

#5 Oct 10, 2012
who is the dead man???
Need to know

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Listening to Scanner wrote:
One man ran over. DOS. Suspect ran him over with Dave Basidens truck. The fire deparment first responders shot the suspect. He fled the scene and is barracaded in a house aprox. 5 miles up left fork of elk creek. Suspect believed to be Timmy White he has been shot twice or more and is running.
I thought I heard Timmy on the scanner talking. He is on the fire dept.
hmmm

Glen Rogers, WV

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Listening to Scanner wrote:
Phillip Gilman is the suspect, Timmy White shot him..get your facts straight.
Listening to Scanner

Washington, NC

#8 Oct 10, 2012
They haven't released a name the only two names are Phillip Gillman and Timmy White and I don't know how Phillip is involved but Timmy is still running thus far.
Hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Drug deal gone bad, why was a Mingo County Commissioner there?? Go figure
what

Holden, WV

#10 Oct 10, 2012
so who is the dead man?? who killed him??? and was it phillip the one who killed the man or was it timmy that killed phillip???
hmmm

Glen Rogers, WV

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Timmy is NOT running. Phillip is...geez topix posters need to listen better.
like to know

Elizabeth, WV

#12 Oct 10, 2012
phillip stoled daves truck he took off in it then came back to the scene and begin to run over the man timmy said he had to shot phillip and he took off on foot up elk creek it was on the scanner.
Good golly

Lizemores, WV

#13 Oct 10, 2012
This David Baisdens name is always in to something wonder whats up with that. Also where is Elk creek.
Someone that knows

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2012
It was David Baisden's brother he killed
Ragland

Alkol, WV

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Timmy White on fire dept. is not the one involved, however he is on the scanner b/c he is with the fire dept. There are TWO Timmy white's. And Alfred Curry is the one who was ran over and killed by Phillip Gilman. Any one should not comment about someone such as dave if you weren't there to know the whole deal, the only thing that is fact is that his truck was stolen.
what

Holden, WV

#16 Oct 10, 2012
so ur saying that no one died?..and that it was just phillip stole the truck and timmy shot him ?
geez

Gilbert, WV

#17 Oct 10, 2012
phillp gilman is dead timmy white is running DRUGS ! DRUGS !
Ragland

Alkol, WV

#18 Oct 10, 2012
YES READ THE ABOVE MSG....Alfred Curry was killed.
Seriously

Ransom, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2012
People get your facts straight. Find out who you are talking about before putting stuff on here. If you dont know the whole story then keep your mouth shut. Because none of you have the right and complete info other than the names. Have respect for them and their family and keep your mouth shut.
elkcreek watcher

Gilbert, WV

#20 Oct 10, 2012
david baisden brother is dead !! DRUG DEAL WENT BAD AT THE BAISDEN HOUSE I HEARD !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Kapourales/Doug Reynolds 2 hr Boner Bill 5
Council memeber brown 2 hr Taxpayer 16
Mingo county decertification plan 7 hr Pied piper 1
cockfighting 8 hr jim 6
News Pair took 15 iPhones from store, police say Mon Terrible Tammy 5
Drug Epidemic in Williamson Mon 119 Truth Serum 30
PTI drivers Mon april 3

Delbarton Jobs

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages