dingess, west virginia
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Roy, WA

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I want to know what everyone thinks about the horrible drug use in Dingess. That no one (even the cops) is doing nothing about.
citizen

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2008
L.Hanna is ajoke and protects these kind of losers!!!!!!!!!!
gobulldogs

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2008
Lonnie hannah has done a good job i think!! He has cleared up all kinds of drugs from williamson, ragland, delbarton.... just a couple of weeks ago they had a drug bust and got a ton of pot and that was near belo... so, i think lonnie had done way better then tennis hatfield EVER Did..
really

Jacksonville, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2008
i dont think that you need to be talkin about people from dingess is none of your business theyre not bothering you..im not just saying this i mean i dont live in dingess i live in delbarton.
but you act like theres not any drugs where you live and you know everyone knows about it and nothing is being done about it so why run your mouth about dingess?
i mean its about retarded..
so keep ya mouth shut and look around your own town and see whats goin on.
awful

Midland, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2008
citizen wrote:
I want to know what everyone thinks about the horrible drug use in Dingess. That no one (even the cops) is doing nothing about.
It's a shame that nothing is being done over there I know alot of people from there and it really is a shame that Dingess Cops wont do anything about it when they even know who it is and what they are doing!!!
turner765

Walker, WV

#6 Nov 22, 2008
I also think that it is bad when you have the police that wont take care of the drug problem. IN dingess i live here and have to put up with the trouble.
turner765

Walker, WV

#7 Nov 22, 2008
drugs in dingess
sis

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2008
do you no your dingess post master is very loose woman and likes married men
Melinda

AOL

#9 Nov 30, 2008
awful wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that nothing is being done over there I know alot of people from there and it really is a shame that Dingess Cops wont do anything about it when they even know who it is and what they are doing!!!
Dingess has cops???
aimes

Jacksonville, TX

#10 Nov 30, 2008
who in the heck was talkin about the post master?
nobody so why was it brought up
and its none of your business what she does if shes loose why are you worried about it do you want a piece or something or have you already got it
i mean really.?
really

Hurricane, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2008
dingess has drugs, lenore has drugs, kermit has drugs, williamson has drugs, belo has drugs, nolan has drugs...... there is a drug problem in all of southern west virginia.... oh hell every were.... and it does seem that the cops should be doing more.... it's here and there in everyones face..... what to do??
Disappointed

Washington Court House, OH

#12 Dec 6, 2008
I happen to know Lonnie has been working hard to eliminate a lot of drugs in that area. Until the parents of these addicts wake up and see what it is doing to their children and take some hrd action, this is going to keep going on! There is just too many places for the dealers and addicts to hide! People stand up and take back your communitees! Dingess Breeden Kermit Lenore Marrowbone, where ever you live, don't put up with it!
angelhannah

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2008
listen here yall dont have nuttin to do but sit here on topix and talk about everyone.Lonnie has os doing a great job and least gets the people who does drugs or cells them whatever they do off the street.so a word of advise you all need to shut the heck up about him.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 08

Corbin, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2008
HAHAHA i know of a lot of places that are worse for drugs than dingess. the only difference is that the people in dingess don't care who knows that they're on it.
1 post removed

Corbin, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2008
missinnocent wrote:
wouldnt hurt to drop a bomb on it then they will get the pitcure
drop a bomb on what?
1 post removed

Corbin, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2008
i can think of a few other counties that really do need a bomb dropped on it. such as yours...
1 post removed

Corbin, KY

#21 Dec 14, 2008
wtk wrote:
start dropping,.tick tock..tick tock i'm waiting tick...tock.cant find me 4592 buffalo deice drive. Rochester, NEW YORK.I'LL be waiting.
you are so f***in retarded. your stupidity astonishes me...
1 post removed
just me

Princeton, WV

#23 Dec 15, 2008
well heck , we aint all like that. what does it matter anyways if you dont live there. just get over , and live your life !
lived in West Virginia

Ellijay, GA

#24 Dec 28, 2008
There might be drugs in Dingess but all of West Virginia has a drug abuse problem. It seems to be worse where the coal mines are prevelant but hey anyone that has enough guts to go and work miles underground needs a few drugs. Back injuries and just the harshness of the environment makes it understandable how pain pills, inparticular the infamous oxycotin are so widely used. There is one hollar inparticular that causes me some concern and that is Piegon Roost. Some people on Piegon Roost want to pass judgement on those of us who would indulge in the devil oxycotin. Although when it comes to the retail prices of oxy's seem to be a necessary evil when it comes to the purchase of new Aigner handbags and the bare necessities of only the finest cosmetics, jewelery, and trips to Atlanta to indulge in filet mignon and the Hyatt. These people send their child to the finest rehab that Tennessee has to offer while maintaining the holier than thou attitude when it comes to those who would indulge the demon oxy, when dispersing it to the elite few of Mingo County produces such profit. From someone who has indulged, I find great offence in the drug dealer passing judgement on a drug conassiur such as myself. So until there is a glass house installed on Piegon Roost I wouldn't throw any stones.
Miss

United States

#25 Dec 29, 2008
I LIVE AT DINGESS AND I KNOW WHAT GOES ON UP THERE ITS NOTHING BUT DRUGS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Weepy 2,883
News Highlights of the Williamson Council meeting - 5 hr I Did 35
Cheap apartments? Tue TruthSayer 2
Perry Stone Preaching Here 9-26 through 28 Tue LTT 1
WPD Sues City Sep 26 Believer 54
Tina at the Tear Drop Inn (Jun '15) Sep 25 Jennjenn2828 14
Last word game (Apr '10) Sep 24 Darktainium 5,098

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance