First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Summersville, WV

#55 Mar 3, 2012
Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing, I went to almost all the games and I have to say that the JV players that had to sit on the bench all the time except for the JV games had a lot of class. They sat there and cheered on the ones that actually got to play. Estep should have played them more than he did.
Yes JV did get to play in JV games!!! That's the whole point. When there time comes they will play in the varsity games. Why should he have played them more? LOL They were not better than the seniors. Estep finally got it right on the last game when he played Hatfield and Cline more and sat the one kid on the bench where he belonged.
2 posts removed
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#58 Mar 3, 2012
Player wrote:
Nothing personal but Estep doesn't have the basketball knowledge to build a quality program at Central.. It was plain to see the had more talent than TV..If someone is paying his rent do us a favor and kick him out
I hope this post was made for comedy hour! I know I'm sure laughing at it and will be for a few hours. Give me a break. TV is the best in any class this year!
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#59 Mar 3, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this post was made for comedy hour! I know I'm sure laughing at it and will be for a few hours. Give me a break. TV is the best in any class this year!
I have a few things to say, first, I've been sitting back waiting on this to unfold. Anytime you have consolidation, you have problems. To all of you crying over your coach, your coach doesn't get on the court and make the plays and the shots for the boys. It takes skills and knowledge of the game to win games by the players more so than the coaches. When you put 4 schools together, this is going to happen. Jealousy is a bad bad thing. I'm sure the coach put the best players on the floor that he had and I'm sure they played to their fullest ability. It's not the coaches fault. Especially being rivals with Tug, their talent just couldn't match up. I don't see how anyone could say that they would have beaten Tug if they had a different coach when you didn't have the talent to put Tug away. Anyone who knows anything about sports can tell you, Tug Valley is the deal. It's hard to beat a loaded, talented team like Tug Valley on any given night. So swallow your pride and come out Thursday night and cheer for and support Tug Valley in their Regional Championship game. If you choose not to, that's fine too. So please quit making yourself look stupid by people who are reading this who knows about basketball. Having 4 schools thrown together is only asking for trouble, drama and arguements and it takes a long long time to recover and no matter how you act in public that everything is ok. It really isn't!!!!!!!!!!
notconvinced

Belfry, KY

#60 Mar 3, 2012
Just heard about this post. I have been to the games and sorry, even tho you sound either over passionate or unjustly angry, the jv players did not have the talent of the varsity players. Sorry, but no matter whose kid ya are, your time will come if you are as good, as your family who is fighting so hard for you, seems to think. Next year, we will not be as good as this year, experience does play a role also. I honestly don't see much in the next few years. This will be my last post until next season...when I return with the "I told you so". Also, please don't get so crazy upset with Estep, whom I believe, is smarter than to put his name and brazen threat on here. I think he values his job more than this. I could have easily put his name on this post...so please don't be stupid. Sorry for the bad ending to yet another sport that could have had a different outcome for some, if consolidation would have been left in the control of the majority vote. Matewan would have done well in football and Williamson would have excelled in football and basketball. I support Mingo county and will support our neighbors down the road. Please contribute, as anything will help our crazy county's reputation right now. Parents are worse than the kids. I personally don't care for several of the parents of the player's, but I really don't think the bench could have come in and done better. Whether Estep comes back next year...well I guess we will have to see if politics rears its ugly head again.
Amazed

Winchester, KY

#61 Mar 3, 2012
You people really are as stupid as they say. It's sports....get over it! I'm sure there are good, honest, intelligent people living there, but ones like you that post such outlandish comments like these make the rest of the world wonder if the reputation that Appalachia has is true. I wish you would just keep your big fat trap shut!
believer

Switzer, WV

#62 Mar 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
You people really are as stupid as they say. It's sports....get over it! I'm sure there are good, honest, intelligent people living there, but ones like you that post such outlandish comments like these make the rest of the world wonder if the reputation that Appalachia has is true. I wish you would just keep your big fat trap shut!
The rep you guys have over on that side of the mountain AIN'T no better...lol
Flood

Belfry, KY

#63 Mar 4, 2012
There Is A Great Flood In This Area....Mingo Central And Tolsia have Been Crying...ABC News Reported... This Was The Worst flood in History.... HEE HEE HEE
1 post removed
The Truth

Charleston, WV

#65 Mar 5, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Mingo Central Basketball will take a few years to rebuild after this year. They have NO TALENT coming up next year unless we are able to get tranfers from elsewhere.
or get the ones that left this year to come back
believer

Switzer, WV

#66 Mar 5, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Mingo Central Basketball will take a few years to rebuild after this year. They have NO TALENT coming up next year unless we are able to get tranfers from elsewhere.
MAYBE you guys can get some TV guys to jump on board..lol
whatever

Matewan, WV

#67 Mar 5, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just come to a game next year and when Mingo Central Rocks the score board you can eat your words you idiot! The JV team of Mingo Central this past year was practically unbeatable by every school. That is going to be the team next year. They won't need anyone to transfer to beat any team they play. They are some very talented awesome players that will be Jr.s and Seniors next year and there is even a Sophomore coming up next year that is a great ball player. You must just be jealous because if you think there is no talent there next year, let me be the first to let you know Mingo Central has so much talent they don't know what to do with all of it! Next year is going to be an awesome year and I can't wait to prove to you just how talented the young men that will represent Mingo Central are! You must be scared we will beat your school next year or you wouldn't be saying such horrible things. I'll have you know those young men have great talent and there are some that are not only great basketball players but just as good if not better at football, so watch out...Mingo Central is coming for you!!!! Bring it on we love to prove people like you wrong!
what

Summersville, WV

#68 Mar 5, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just come to a game next year and when Mingo Central Rocks the score board you can eat your words you idiot! The JV team of Mingo Central this past year was practically unbeatable by every school. That is going to be the team next year. They won't need anyone to transfer to beat any team they play. They are some very talented awesome players that will be Jr.s and Seniors next year and there is even a Sophomore coming up next year that is a great ball player. You must just be jealous because if you think there is no talent there next year, let me be the first to let you know Mingo Central has so much talent they don't know what to do with all of it! Next year is going to be an awesome year and I can't wait to prove to you just how talented the young men that will represent Mingo Central are! You must be scared we will beat your school next year or you wouldn't be saying such horrible things. I'll have you know those young men have great talent and there are some that are not only great basketball players but just as good if not better at football, so watch out...Mingo Central is coming for you!!!! Bring it on we love to prove people like you wrong!
Like I said NO TALENT at all after these seniors leave. I'm not from another school, I just know basketball. I saw NOT MUCH on the JV team but one player that constantly shot the ball. Maybe he should stick to football. He has no size and in my opinion didn't impress me much. I like team ball. Our only hope is tranfers. Before you get so boastful, remember the JV boys did not play agaist the caliber of ballplayers that the varsity team did. Don't really care about football either.
truth

Belfry, KY

#69 Mar 5, 2012
Its Always Next Year.
1 post removed
mine

Charleston, WV

#71 Mar 6, 2012
So if I cuss the coach my son can play next year?
8 posts removed
just sayin

Inez, KY

#80 Mar 12, 2012
mchs just isnt that great there horriable in bball and just decent in football put it this way you can take all the turds in the county putem in a big nice new toilet and you still only have a toilet full of turds
you are

Elkview, WV

#81 Mar 14, 2012
just sayin wrote:
mchs just isnt that great there horriable in bball and just decent in football put it this way you can take all the turds in the county putem in a big nice new toilet and you still only have a toilet full of turds
weird...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 5 hr Theo 6,364
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 5 hr Theo 6,514
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Country Girl 2,956
Last word game (Apr '10) 9 hr Country Girl 4,910
taylorville 19 hr Mabel 4
Dingess Mom Thu yelp 15
Taxi Mar 24 Taxi 5
Delbarton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web