why would anyone pick drugs over thei...

why would anyone pick drugs over their kids

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

sad1

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2011
there are some women and men in our area that pick pills and pot over their kids, what can we the people do to stop this?
the great oz

Kimberly, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2011
give them pills dont hog them all
also

Elkview, WV

#3 Oct 7, 2011
Why do people pick other people over their kids?
just me

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Missy Ray is one of them she picked skanky a$$ michael jay over her kids..
really cares

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Jessica Huffman us one of those people. 2 kids she gave up for pills & men. Very sad.
martain

Elizabeth, WV

#6 Oct 8, 2011
kids coast to much easy made pills hard to get'all are pillbillys here
just look

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 8, 2011
all over the place just pick a pillbilly. sad they dont love their kids as much as their pills
Hydrogen20

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Remember that addictions are mental disorders...without treatment these people can't easily kick their bad habits. Most really love their children, but need to get help...should have gotten help before having the children.
really cares

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2011
I no one that has been offered help over & over. It's not mental It's making a choice. U can't help someone when they don't want it. Doesn't mean they r not loved. Mental no. Just another excuse.
ruby wilabe

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Oct 11, 2011
pass a law for these pa's docs to not wright drugs like these in wv'thay will dry out thay wont die these ppl that hook ppl on these pills just to make money thats all its about' thay will burn in hell when thay die 'if your a junkie go to south fl thay wright them all day to anyone 'clean up wv clean the docs up and the pill-mills'go back to smoking pot .
sad1

Nitro, WV

#11 Oct 11, 2011
that well be a start ruby wilabe is out office holders would pass a law like that
lmao

Logan, WV

#12 Nov 27, 2011
ruby wilabe wrote:
pass a law for these pa's docs to not wright drugs like these in wv'thay will dry out thay wont die these ppl that hook ppl on these pills just to make money thats all its about' thay will burn in hell when thay die 'if your a junkie go to south fl thay wright them all day to anyone 'clean up wv clean the docs up and the pill-mills'go back to smoking pot .
Hate to break it to you hun, but a lot of ppl go to fl, oh, ky, and Ga. they still don't get enough pills to support them and they hoes. Nothings gonna clean up WV but the good Lord above. One day they might seek help, but they've gotta seek it themselves. I feel sorry for the kids tho.
true

Lizemores, WV

#13 Nov 27, 2011
yes true , it doesn't mater were the pills are they will find them.. READ THIS POEM IT SAYS IT ALL...

PILLS!!!!- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My... power is awesome; try .........me .........you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell!!!
really knows

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2011
I love the poem.thank you for posting it. I have a beautiful 2yr old because the mom choose drugs. She is loved & very well taken care of. As for her mom she is loved also . Pray everynite that someday she will just say no. But that will have to b her choice. Have tried everything to help her. But the baby is safe happy & loved.
cricket

Bluefield, WV

#15 Nov 28, 2011
My opinion, i think that if we stopped the free ride such as food stamps, that they trade for pills and stopped the free housing, and made it impossible for the free ride that would help. just a couple of weeks ago i had to go to the family service in wayne to get a medical bill straighten out on a boy that i took into my hhome so he could finish school, he graduated with top honors, his mom is into drugs real bad, i supported him for the last to years, i did not get food stamps or free housing or help with his schooling, however he went to work right out of school, but got a bad case of strip throat, i tried to get help from DHHR to pay the bill, because he is paying rent his utilities, and insurance and a vehicle payment. Guess what i was told? Well he is working so he can make payments. Ok i stood right there so stuned, and the place was full of dope heads, waiting to get emergency help, this is bull shi-. this is why we have so many drug heads in this state. they won't help people that are trying to work and make a living, and it is so sad if he was on drugs they would have jumped through thier as- to give him food stamps and a voucher to pay his rent. this is what's wrong, but what can be done about it? Write to your Governor, Put a stop to the free ride......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Vickers (Oct '16) 43 min BeHe 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Shaina allen 4,302
Any Good Lawyers In Williamson? (Aug '13) 3 hr whats up 26
Any good places to have a wedding (indoors) 3 hr whats up 10
Faith 5 hr Sam 20
Regional Christian school code green (Feb '14) Nov 17 Anonymous 5
Bo Copley running against Joe Manchin. (May '17) Nov 17 Anonymous 10

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance