i know

Danese, WV

#1 Feb 21, 2012
all you all watch out that sell any thing to them misty is working for the police dept she has to get 6 buys for justin to get out of jail when he gets out he has got to were one to that how he dodged a lot of jail time hell if she ratted out her own brother then she will rat you out to shes already got two buys i just hope you arent one of them i know im close to the faimly real close but im not a rat and dont like one either just letting you all know watch out youve been warend
haha

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2012
how do you know that she has to get 6 buys are you one of the narks. if so keep up the great work misty and i know
i know

Danese, WV

#3 Feb 22, 2012
yea i am also working for the police so i can get someone out of trouble thats how i know ill put it this way watch for some major drug bust in the delbarton area a lot ask norman mines if mistys on his payroll but o he cant tell but i can
1 post removed
sell out

Danese, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2012
that ratting bounch would sell out there grand ma to get justin baisden out of jail
just watch

Danese, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2012
youve all been warned she a shit house rat and so is he and there both theifes the whole bunch is low lifes
FRIEND

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Mar 7, 2012
i hope all you pill heads an needle pushers go down i know the ones that have already sold to her are already gone she will go back to ohio and stay until ever thing blows over
tammy

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2012
you said it ever one knows shes a peice of crap working for the police but a lot of people dont forget about it some one needs to drag her nasty azz out and show her how a real mother cares for there children and i will beat her azz myself if i ever see her out shes a disgrace to human beings even a dog oves an protects its pups
tammy

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Mar 8, 2012
im just wondering if you and your peice of shit man you live with didnt do any of this stuff why did you telll ever body that he did it and why is it your little girl cant live with you why does your mom have her your a peice of trash i dont know how you could even show your face around here id be very carefull if i were you and him there is a lot of people that dont take kindly to the things you and him have done
meagain

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Mar 11, 2012
i just might bump into you somewhere i know where you live and where you go i might just greet you get to know you a little better if you know what i mean so if someone taps you on the back it will be me im a pretty good size girl hard to missi might just give you some parenting classes
tammy

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 31, 2012
i see you still with that white trash misty put him where he needs to bein prison do that much for your daughter you no who i am you might have stood a chance with the one you really love but your only adding to the hate you no who i am ive sat in your room and partyed with you guys so many times im not saying i hate you you where my friend yes we had our problems but we worked through them and id still help you if you needed me its time to take out the trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shannon doyle 4 hr Up urhs 1
Tori williams or belcher ?? 4 hr Homer 6
Becky keatley 7 hr Blarney 1
kurastin brown (Nov '14) 7 hr Misty thompson 9
Abigail Chapman 7 hr Learn it 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,212
Travis hall 7 hr Leave 2

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance