does anyone know mike cantrell, from ...

does anyone know mike cantrell, from varney

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no one

Humble, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2009
who is mike cantrell
phillip atlanta

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2009
i know big mike have not seen him in over 30yrs i played foot ball with him
phillip atlanta

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2009
mike cantrell was one of the best if not the best fullbacks to come out of burch high school or maybe the state

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2009
i know young michal cantrell of delbarton, he,s married to rachall lane.
country girl

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2009
what about michael cantrell .he is a good father and loves his wife and children. does anyone know his brother johh?did he go back to hisxxxxxxxxxxxwife she cant make her mind up john is a stud muffin thou.cant help but love him.

Since: Feb 09

Delbarton

#6 Mar 18, 2009
I know Mike Cantrell,his wife and his kids..they are all very good people!
no one louisa ky

Humble, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2009
country girl wrote:
what about michael cantrell .he is a good father and loves his wife and children. does anyone know his brother johh?did he go back to hisxxxxxxxxxxxwife she cant make her mind up john is a stud muffin thou.cant help but love him.
yeah i know john too him and the head of my pecker is good aquantanc, see each other quite often
country girl

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2009
what do you mean by the headof my pecker.explain yourself.
d2thad

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2009
yo mike john rach all of them they is my peeps shout out to mike what up white boy lol

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2009
i am troy ross sr, of rameytown i know mike john and thier nice guys, just cut the bullshit ok.if you touched your pecker to a man then you have no right to talk your a pervert yourself. your homasexual.
country girl

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 19, 2009
I KNOW JONH AND MIKE VERY WELL THEY ARE NO SHAME IN THIER GAMES BELIEVE THIS .THEY BOTH LOVE P-SS-LOOK AT THEM ARE YOU JEALOUS.ASK THEM HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN DIVORCED?MICHAEL IS MARRIED TO RACHAEL AND JOHN IS DIVORCED BUT IS STILL WITH LISA.
latch-on

Ithaca, NY

#12 Mar 19, 2009
whoever this is writing you are causing trouble.

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 20, 2009
i agree whoever this is, is a trouble maker, and has nothing else to do but talk a bout someone.
Stupidity

Humble, TX

#14 Apr 3, 2009
you seem to know all about john being with everything in this county and the next...so why does that make Lisa a bad person?...her only problem is .....HIM!!
alleyd

Clear Spring, MD

#15 Apr 19, 2009
yo mike and john be ma cousins,,,whats up guys? anyways,,you dont need to be startin stupid rumors about them they are good people and they havent done anything to you have they?? no so please leave them alone...and if you are wondering who iam my name is allison davis and i dont take kindly to people talking about my family. so do us all a favor and stop starting trouble...im out...peace!
eww roast beef

Marietta, OH

#16 Apr 19, 2009
da_da_4 wrote:
i am troy ross sr, of rameytown i know mike john and thier nice guys, just cut the bullshit ok.if you touched your pecker to a man then you have no right to talk your a pervert yourself. your homasexual.
not being a smarta*s but you are gay...that is what I understood you to say when I met you and your family who btw are great ppl.wasn't being rude just wondered why u would speak to the guy that way since you are one of fabulous gay homies.
BRENBREN

Clear Spring, MD

#17 Apr 21, 2009
HEY, I KNOW BOTH OF THESES GUYS AND THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE. YOU KNOW SHIT LIKE TALKIN BAD BOUT PEOPLE AND NOT KNOWNIN THEM THATS WAT KEEPS TROUBLE GOIN. THEM GUYS DOESNT BOTHER NOONE UNLESS THEY BOTHER THEM. YOU NO I CAME TO CHECK THIS STUFF AND STUFF BOUT MY SON AND GIRLFRIEND AND BABY JUST TO SEE THAT PEOPLE WILL NEVER CHANGE BOUT STICKIN THEIR NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES LIFE CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO WITH THEIRS....... AND TO LET EVERONE KNOW THATS HAS A PROBLEM WIT MY SON,,,, LOOK I HAD MIXED EMOTIONS BOUT IT,I THINK THEY ARE YOUNG AND GOT ALOT OF GROWNIN UP BUT THEY WILL DO IT TOGETHER AND WITH LOVE AND SURPORT OF THIER FAMILY. I LOVE MY SON VERY MUCH AND IM ALSO HAPPY TO BE GETTIN A GRANDBABY AS WELL HAS NANCY.... YOU KNOW DONT WRRY BOUT THIS SITUTION IF IT DONT CONCERN YOU THAT IS OUR FAMILYS LIFE NOT EVERYBOY ELSE............... BUT TO CODY AND CASSIE I LOVE YOU ALL 3 LOVE CODYS MOM BRENDA
Donnielle

United States

#18 May 5, 2009
I know John && Mike,,John was married to my aunt Lisa for ever && he is my uncle no matter what && so is Mike,,i love them both like family,,John has always been there for me no matter what && so has Mike,,so just keep your nose in your own business && i am sure your family isnt all that perfect either =]

Since: May 09

Spring Hill, TN

#19 May 14, 2009
i know john, mike, & rachel they really are good people! So i don't understand wtf everyone's talkin about. Why are you so obsessed with them?

United States

#20 May 25, 2009
to eww roast beef, you are a smart ass and nothing but a big fat liar, i never told you i,m gay, you just got a one tract mind and its dirty.you dont even know me. if you got the nerve tell who you are. you wont cause your a liar.besides it takes one to know one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 100 Days In, Appalachia Holds Cautious Optimism... 8 hr California Dreamen 2
Mayor 10 hr SuckMeSideways 2
Trouble cashing Money Gram Moneyorders (Dec '09) 13 hr Nancy 15
I sure do miss home. (Aug '15) Wed California Dreamen 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
shirley cline Wed roger 1
Looking for farrier near Delbarton, Wv Wed Alonzo Pelfrey 6

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages