Mike -terese robinette
Guess who

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Thay r the biggest theafs in mingo county. I heared that mike stold a 4weeler from taylorville he was seen riding on it so plp watch ur stuff when thay come around ur place .its red and black is a 300
Like to know

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Guess who wrote:
Thay r the biggest theafs in mingo county. I heared that mike stold a 4weeler from taylorville he was seen riding on it so plp watch ur stuff when thay come around ur place .its red and black is a 300
Where does mike live?
unknown

Culloden, WV

#3 Aug 20, 2012
nasty bunch to they live in a trailer with no power or water no door floors falling trew all they worry bout is a pill they live at spice branch
child watch

Walton, WV

#4 Aug 21, 2012
you wright they are theifs those kids talk so nasty one of them walked in on her giving some one oral sex she told them she would be done in a minute to go play
Guess who

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Omg! No one called cps on her
Guess who

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Mike if see on my forwheeler im going bet the shit out of u. U bitch
Curious

Irvine, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2012
so what your saying is they are drug dealing whores with no power water or doors and nobody has called social services on these people to help these children? ya know maybe if social services came in and seen how they live and found drugs in their house they would go to jail and the children might have a chance at a good life and then you wouldnt have to worry about leaving a box of crackers set on your front porch for him to steal!if i had to live around a pos like that he would be afraid to even look my way and i would call the popo ever time i seen him out til they catch him with the shit in his pocket or his special hiding place. but they should be able to catch him with drugs sooner or later.
tired

Powellton, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2012
it dont do know good to call dhhr ive done it so many times i cant countthe live in a trailor with a cord ran from there faimlys house no running water no sewage all there money goes to drug dealers they dont have any heat for them kids i think to able body people shoudnt live off ssi and spend it all on drugs
ladygaga

Gilbert, WV

#9 Nov 10, 2012
you people dont know what you are talking bout thoes kids are well taken care of and they do have power water sewer so know what you talking bout how would you like sombody talk something about you that they dont know for sure you mother fersssssssi know who you are by the talk you are using bet you wont tell teresas mom this sht or teresa
tired

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 11, 2012
why was casy and treasa in jail
i know

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2012
for fighting each other right in front of the kids marshell is the only good one in the bunchbut hes letting carla drag him down with her drug habit
i know

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 13, 2012
oh by the way carla is eugene crums neice he will bust her to just like he did little freddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Meherewv 1,338
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 4 hr Voter 2
Railroad guys at the hotel 9 hr Ashleigh 7
Coming Too WPD 12 hr Voter 26
Stacy Cochran Sat jealous 2
Williamson Music Thread (Apr '12) Sat Musikologist 22
Pictures of red jacket grade school and Jr. High Fri Must love dogs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages