First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the truth

Gilbert, WV

#1 Dec 25, 2010
brenda marcum long forked tongue is a pill poppin hoe. and loves her ambiens xanaxs and lortabs
The Truth IS

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2010
the truth wrote:
brenda marcum long forked tongue is a pill poppin hoe. and loves her ambiens xanaxs and lortabs
THE TRUTH IS: THAT WHOLE DAMN MARCUM BUNCH IS CRAZIER THAN HELL...I bet Brenda is already OUT! If ya know what I mean!! LMAO
the truth

Gilbert, WV

#3 Dec 25, 2010
yep known what u mean.i say bobby at wallmart the other day shopping him and some lady and amy.he said he would never have long forked brenda back again.he told me to come back up. amy had a few choice words to say about long forked tonuge u known what i mean.com e out come out longg forked tonuge.
lol

Gilbert, WV

#4 Dec 25, 2010
long forked tonuge remember when u told us about bobby putting that ball bat up in u.and u said u liked it.then i told u that u was a sick hoe. remember remember. u run that mouth all the time.so we are going to tell it all.at least we will be telling the truth.long tonuge- long tonuge.
OMG

Butler, PA

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Is this Marcum girl related to Barb Marcum?
barbie

Gilbert, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2010
i dont think she is.but she is the biggest popping pill head of delbarton.
Bigswingingballz

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2010
Hey buddy, you must have forgotten that time we all was out partying and as we drove by the cow pasture, Brenda made us all turn around and go back!! You ask why and Brenda said she had to pee...Remember what Brenda done to that horse, we was rolling laughing all the way to the house! Damn she is one sick Bitch! Just like that time she went to matwan with that dude from lenore and they was parking going to screw she told me, but she farted and he made her get out it stunk so bad!
barbie

Gilbert, WV

#8 Dec 26, 2010
o yes i remember now about the horse. and also the guy from lenore that she fart on was billy sturgel. and that was also when she was with bobby.
Bigswingingballz

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2010
I know I remember it all! She is so nasty! Just like that one legged dude she tried to screw behind Bobby's back!
1 post removed
barbie

Gilbert, WV

#11 Dec 26, 2010
kim carlton & jennifer rollins needs to take lessons in how to please there mens.
Bigswingingballz

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2010
LMFAO! That is sooooo true!!!!!
NewYear

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2010
While it is cold out Brenda should go and stick that big forked tongue to a pole.......lmao
Bad Santa

United States

#14 Dec 26, 2010
Brenda start bathing quit going skank! Spraying white Diamonds in your a$$ and C*nt will cause you more infections! lmao
please please

Gilbert, WV

#15 Dec 26, 2010
please kim would u buy ur auntie brenda some soap deodarant body spray. so people wont have to smell her. and also she can quit taking w baths. please please please kim.
say WHAT

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2010
Bigswingingballz wrote:
Hey buddy, you must have forgotten that time we all was out partying and as we drove by the cow pasture, Brenda made us all turn around and go back!! You ask why and Brenda said she had to pee...Remember what Brenda done to that horse, we was rolling laughing all the way to the house! Damn she is one sick Bitch! Just like that time she went to matwan with that dude from lenore and they was parking going to screw she told me, but she farted and he made her get out it stunk so bad!
tell me more about the horse...i dunno this woman but damn, i gotta hear that story LMFAO!!!!
news flash

Gilbert, WV

#17 Dec 26, 2010
kim they are really having a big sell on all kinds of body spray. buy one get one free. would u please ask harry can u buy ur long forked tongue auntie brenda some.
CrockofCrap

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2010
They need to buy her something to wire that mouth shut, and tame that WILD long forked tongue with first! I remember when she was with J.M He had to bath her or she would not have cleaned up at all, Bobby, will have to make her bath up there on the hill, because she will not BATH at all, She is to busy Lashing that LONG FORKED TONGUE gossiping and lieing on everybody!
BlazinSaddles

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2010
say WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me more about the horse...i dunno this woman but damn, i gotta hear that story LMFAO!!!!
I will put it to you this way, The Horse Ran away, Never TO BE SEEN again! You talk about one SICK LONG FORKED TONGUE POOR EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN, It is BRENDA M.
news flash

Gilbert, WV

#20 Dec 26, 2010
ok here is the story about brenda and the horse.one night we all left dandys to go to logan.brenda told joann to pull over she had to piss. they was some horses out in the field.brenda say when she squat down the horse stuck it in her big ass.we all laught our ass of all night.she said she liked it.well we promise brenda we wouldnt tell known one. but sense long forked tongue is out telling lies on everybody im going to tell everything i known on her.i sweare that is a true story. i dont have to lie liked she does. beware beware more truth to come.
BlazinSaddles

United States

#21 Dec 26, 2010
It is very true, She smelled like horse shit too, that is why we made her ride in the back of the truck home, None of us could stand her she smelled so terrible! Far as we all know she wanted that horse to do that, she was playing with the horse and got stabbed by it! SHE NOT ONLY SMELLED LIKE A HORSES A$$ SHE LOOKS LIKE A HORSES A$$.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Maynard and tonya lynn messer or pilkins???? 34 min David 1
delbarton number 1 drug dealer (Aug '09) 36 min David 48
Jimmy Pilkins (Dec '16) 40 min David 2
Myrtle Smith 2 hr Gameking_69 1
John rouse 2 hr One of the guys 17
Trump is sorta right 7 hr California Dreamen 14
Russell Ooten 8 hr Lmao 17

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance