knows all

Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 15, 2012
She really needs to watch what she is doing and who she is talking to. What a who*e..........she needs to find someone that is available instead trying to mess with other people's men! Have some morals please..GEEZ!!!!
yep

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Does Ronnie know what she does when he is away? I am sure he doesn't! I am sure it won't be long until everyone figures out that she needs to be in there with him.
Hell-O rhonda

Enola, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2012
You aren't talking to Rhonda Pope its Rhonda Norman if that name rings a bell that is running her co*k sucker!!!!!!She is all over this and delbartons forum.Go back and look at ip address if it says Lake Wv or Charleston Wv it is her if u dont believe me type in amanda norman and see the ip adresses instead of the names she talks about everybody
Its about time she is exposed and not allowed to talk about ppl behind her computer!!!!!
curious

Ransom, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Hell-O rhonda wrote:
You aren't talking to Rhonda Pope its Rhonda Norman if that name rings a bell that is running her co*k sucker!!!!!!She is all over this and delbartons forum.Go back and look at ip address if it says Lake Wv or Charleston Wv it is her if u dont believe me type in amanda norman and see the ip adresses instead of the names she talks about everybody
Its about time she is exposed and not allowed to talk about ppl behind her computer!!!!!
What has she uncovered on these crooks that they are out to get her for.
dont know

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2012
dont know what she has done but her name is all over the board, she has pissed someone off
some one that got pissed

Reedy, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2012
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on unless your a freak!!!!!!!!!!I have my doubts about you hoes........
In Denial

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Hell-O rhonda wrote:
Any time any of you see posts on topix and Belington,wv. shows up on the ip address, it is Laura Sanders. She is all over topix accusing Robyn Haatfield & Rhonda Norman of writing crap about people. Buts its actualy Laura who is writing all this junk, she is trying to get all these women mad at those girls because she found out that her husband f*cked both those women and she is stalking them and trying to run their name thru the mudd. Laura please stop! you are becomming an embarrassment to yourself & your family. I know your hurting but put the blame where it goes, ON YOUR CHEATING HUSBAND!!!!!! THE MAN WHO SWORE TO FORSAKE ALL OTHERS AND KEEP ONLY UNTO YOU! Remember those vows you both took?
You must be lonely

Bruno, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2012
In Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time any of you see posts on topix and Belington,wv. shows up on the ip address, it is Laura Sanders. She is all over topix accusing Robyn Haatfield & Rhonda Norman of writing crap about people. Buts its actualy Laura who is writing all this junk, she is trying to get all these women mad at those girls because she found out that her husband f*cked both those women and she is stalking them and trying to run their name thru the mudd. Laura please stop! you are becomming an embarrassment to yourself & your family. I know your hurting but put the blame where it goes, ON YOUR CHEATING HUSBAND!!!!!! THE MAN WHO SWORE TO FORSAKE ALL OTHERS AND KEEP ONLY UNTO YOU! Remember those vows you both took?
Woman you need to stop, you sound like a worthless peice of trash, that has know life, don't you have any friends or family to spend time with? If not then go to your local church and talk to them, they will help you, but in the mean time all of you readers please pray for this woman. You can tell how lonely and hurt she is.
kte

Gilbert, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2012
grow up
kte

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2012
just kidding..I'm the one who needs to grow up
Derick

Sacramento, CA

#11 Mar 3, 2012
You are talking about the right Rhonda Pope, she is the most incompetent…insecure loosely snatched woman I have ever known. She sleeps around, trust me...look at her litter.
knows truth

Dayton, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2012
Derick wrote:
You are talking about the right Rhonda Pope, she is the most incompetent…insecure loosely snatched woman I have ever known. She sleeps around, trust me...look at her litter.
You def know what you are talking about!
lmao

Dayton, OH

#13 Mar 22, 2012
She called my man too after knowing we were together.......she must get off on messing with other's people's men! She needs to really watch herself cause she has it coming! And all the people she has stolen from.......now thats a whole other story! WOW! What trash!
dont hate

Bruno, WV

#14 May 22, 2012
knows all wrote:
She really needs to watch what she is doing and who she is talking to. What a who*e..........she needs to find someone that is available instead trying to mess with other people's men! Have some morals please..GEEZ!!!!
you must not be pleasing your man an she is lol sorry but the truth hurts
cant keep your man

Bruno, WV

#15 May 22, 2012
knows all wrote:
she has no comement with you but your husban does it take him to do it not just rhonda.so you need to keep your man happy at home an he wouldnt be looking for another woman if it wasnt rhonda it would be someone else. so why hate on her an not your husban?
cant keep your man

Bruno, WV

#16 May 22, 2012
You must be lonely wrote:
<quoted text>Woman you need to stop, you sound like a worthless peice of trash, that has know life, don't you have any friends or family to spend time with? If not then go to your local church and talk to them, they will help you, but in the mean time all of you readers please pray for this woman. You can tell how lonely and hurt she is.
tatter you an matt ant even married if thats who you are talking about so that should tell you something her dont really love you. your just the mother of his kids an he feels traped!!!! he has been seeing rhonda for sometime a long time really if you must know.
matt murphy

Bruno, WV

#17 May 22, 2012
is not a married man you dum people. an if your not talking about matt then you need to keep your man happy at home!!! rhonda is not scared of none of you but at least fight her one on one not two. an stop all this dun stuff. IT TAKE TWO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of DARRIN MCCORMICK as Mayor? (May '13) 2 hr Darrin slipped by 11
Shady Grady 2 hr stay tuned 26
News Goodwill store in Williamson to close by end of... 2 hr mitchell branch 12
Any good places to have a wedding (indoors) 3 hr California Dreamen 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Bee 4,300
Regional Christian school code green (Feb '14) Nov 17 truther10 5
Bo Copley running against Joe Manchin. (May '17) Nov 17 truther10 10

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delbarton Mortgages