Lewisburg, WV

#27 Dec 20, 2010
**LOOSELY**
Chels_Momma

Lewisburg, WV

#28 Dec 20, 2010
cassies_fiance wrote:
<quoted text>
i ant got to do shit. and shes not obsessed with fucking ugly ass michelle you all keep saying cassies just mad that michelle can take me from cassie bitch i broke up with her ugly ass for cassie noone wants her dumbass yeah i was with her in da passed damn what a big mistake! you all are the ones starting shit she didnt say nothing but a ? and you all make a big deal out of it. GROW UP
Go look at pictures of my baby girl...She is prettier than Cassie on her worst day..So quit that $hit before ya get Cassie's feelins hurt. Don't ever act like you broke up with Michelle, she dumped your nasty ugly a$$ and we both know it...Hell, everyone know's it. You can talk $hit to Cassie all ya want..But we know the truth. Grow up LITTLE BOY!! If you broke up with Chel for what your with now, then tell me how you were dating Taneesha when you met Cassie. Doesn't that mean that Cassie took you from her own freind? Maybe y'all are the 1's on drugs, or you just make yourselves believe all the lies ya tell each other. Get therapy...Your state funded Medical Card pay's for it! Take advantage of it while ya still have it.
1 post removed
mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#30 Dec 20, 2010
Michelles aunt Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>Just as bad, she gets SSI, which is takin the tax payers money also.
sounds to like you all a bunch of jeolus ppl..wow how dumb
Chels_Momma

Lewisburg, WV

#31 Dec 20, 2010
cassies mom wrote:
<quoted text>
hey listen no one is perfect so it's best to all you bitches to keep ya'lls opions to yourselfs...cassie is a great mommy to her son and mine and brendas grandchild.idk who started all of this drama but it def needs to stop.ppl it's christmas why don't you all worry about your own familys and stop worrying bout mine but of course our must be more interestin than yours....cassie loves her son and he's a very happy & healthy baby and believe me he's well taken care of.he has tons of people who love and care for him he's my whole world don't fuck with my kids or my grandson because the outcome won't be pretty!!!!!!!PLEASE PPL MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISSNESS..
Your right about the outcome won't be at all cute whore...Because I'm a Mother that will stand beside mine when hell freezes b!tch...Can you say the same? My children live in my home, not someone elses. The only one of my children that doesn't live at home is the one who will graduate from Alice Lloyd next year...BTW, that's a college...Not that you would know anything about that! You might want to check your lyin a$$ daughter before you go runnin your suck muscle b!tch. I have had just about all I'm gonna take from all of ya! Ya just might want to find a new hobby!!
1 post removed
mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#33 Dec 20, 2010
Chels_Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at pictures of my baby girl...She is prettier than Cassie on her worst day..So quit that $hit before ya get Cassie's feelins hurt. Don't ever act like you broke up with Michelle, she dumped your nasty ugly a$$ and we both know it...Hell, everyone know's it. You can talk $hit to Cassie all ya want..But we know the truth. Grow up LITTLE BOY!! If you broke up with Chel for what your with now, then tell me how you were dating Taneesha when you met Cassie. Doesn't that mean that Cassie took you from her own freind? Maybe y'all are the 1's on drugs, or you just make yourselves believe all the lies ya tell each other. Get therapy...Your state funded Medical Card pay's for it! Take advantage of it while ya still have it.
by the looks of ur girl she mush get alot of foodstamps everone can tell eats way too much lmmfao..
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#34 Dec 20, 2010
Chels_Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me let you in on a lil secret SKANK...My Granbaby never has and never will do without anything, including the presence of her Mother, which is more than I can say for you lil boy!! You better find you something better to do with your time than obsessing with my Daughter before you talk her into kickin the $hit out of you worse than her lil sister did!! For the last time, no one wants to be with Cody except for you and maybe your lil freind you brought down here with ya that dated him before you.. Did I make that clear enough for you, or should I draw you a picture and post it for ya? Try layin the keybord down and huggin up to your son for a few. BTW, the few dollars the STATE has spent on him doesn't buy a child love and affection...Which they need to thrive & grow!! Your probably lucky I'm not on drugs, because it might not be good for any of you!! Did you happen to tell your Mommy about y'all callin my house a hundred times a day, when you were whinin about the a$$ whippin ya took? Get a life LITTLE GIRL...You are supposed to act like a grown up now...Your a parent ( and I use that term VERY lossely)!!
ok bitch it's goin way to far when you go and talk about my grandson thats so damn childish of you grown girls im not gonna say women because by the sound of you all you still have alot of growin up to do .she does love her son very much maybe ur daughter should'nt eat all that food from her daughter seems to me the baby needs to eat healthier..nuff said don't feel good does it when someone talks about your grandkid does it???
Michelles aunt Wanda

Bluefield, WV

#35 Dec 20, 2010
cassies yates wrote:
<quoted text>
HONEY have you ever herd of ''saving money in the bank?'' we have been saving money for cayden since before he was born & still have money in the bank, you bitches are just mad cuz you kno cody & i get my baby boy anything & everything! & you wont quit bying drugs w/ ur money & by ur kids stuff they need.
You know what i dont give a f*ck what you or your kid has, not one f*ckin person has mentioned your kid but you and your family.. WE DONT CARE. do u get that? No one cares what you and cody have or dont have. you are the one that said to me on the phone (when you had Frankie fields call my moms)LOL that you get an SSI check. and if you all got so much and are a happy little family why is it you stay here n there and dont have your own place making a home for your son? I do believe that would be a little more important then some toys.. You really dont need to get on here talkin bout u get your baby anything and everything, when the kid dont even have a place to call home.. you need to spend more time worrying about doin the best you can for that baby and a little less time tryin to worry bout everyone else..
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Dec 20, 2010
Chels_Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right about the outcome won't be at all cute whore...Because I'm a Mother that will stand beside mine when hell freezes b!tch...Can you say the same? My children live in my home, not someone elses. The only one of my children that doesn't live at home is the one who will graduate from Alice Lloyd next year...BTW, that's a college...Not that you would know anything about that! You might want to check your lyin a$$ daughter before you go runnin your suck muscle b!tch. I have had just about all I'm gonna take from all of ya! Ya just might want to find a new hobby!!
well hun sound like to me you all keep aggin this shit on for god knows what reason.cassie is not jealous of ur girl.idk y u all keep sayin that..hey listen bitch i stand beside girls too and for your info they don't just live anywhere that live with their dad.if you just had to know ok please grow up and get your own life and keep he hell outta mine...
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>First of all you got the BITCH part right, i'm a BITCH and love it.. Whats the deal with you all writing shit about other people startin sh*t? can you not read cassies stupid ass started the bullsh*t about michelle, and someone from MD started the sh*t about cassie so you can get off with that. also aint nobody even said sh*t about your grandkid, that would be you all. Thats all you all can even say is that she's a good mom and whatever, ya know what we dont give a damn, you need to be findin your kid a shrink or something to deal with her obsessions, Michelle aint said sh*t to that retard and sure the f*ck dont want cody and has NEVER gave cassie any reason to think otherwise she is the one thats jealous... Oh and where u wrote "the outcome wont be pretty" you damn straight it wont be! you got me f*cked up if you think anyones afraid of any of ya'll.. If you dont like ppl tellin the truth on her stupid ass, then YOU being her parent should teach her not to tell lies and start sh*t about other ppl...
and just expect me to believe you all over my daughter i don't think so
Michelles aunt Wanda

Bluefield, WV

#38 Dec 20, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text> by the looks of ur girl she mush get alot of foodstamps everone can tell eats way too much lmmfao..
You damn straight they get fed, they also got healthy teeth to chew their food! unlike your kids b*tch.. You really need to worry about the SSI drawin kids you have. which of coarse by the way u spell i can see why.. Quit being jealous!!
Michelles aunt Wanda

Bluefield, WV

#39 Dec 20, 2010
cassies mommy wrote:
<quoted text> ok bitch it's goin way to far when you go and talk about my grandson thats so damn childish of you grown girls im not gonna say women because by the sound of you all you still have alot of growin up to do .she does love her son very much maybe ur daughter should'nt eat all that food from her daughter seems to me the baby needs to eat healthier..nuff said don't feel good does it when someone talks about your grandkid does it???
F*CK YOU!! you are a mother f*ckin poor excuse of a mother if you think anything she wrote was anything bad about your grandson. are you really that f*cking stupid? omg ya know go find you someone to explain this plain english to your retarted ass. no wonder theres no hope for cassie , having your dumb ass as a parent.
Michelles aunt Wanda

Bluefield, WV

#40 Dec 20, 2010
cassies mommy wrote:
<quoted text> and just expect me to believe you all over my daughter i don't think so
where did anyone write asking you to believe anyone over your daughter???? NO one gives a f*ck what you believe STUPID ASS
Michelles aunt Wanda

Bluefield, WV

#41 Dec 20, 2010
cassies mommy wrote:
<quoted text> well hun sound like to me you all keep aggin this shit on for god knows what reason.cassie is not jealous of ur girl.idk y u all keep sayin that..hey listen bitch i stand beside girls too and for your info they don't just live anywhere that live with their dad.if you just had to know ok please grow up and get your own life and keep he hell outta mine...
Yea we already knew that, which goes to show what kind of MOTHER you are. It's funny how you get on here tryin to act like mother of the year, talkin about someone elses kids, when a MAN is raising yours. talkin about the size of a young woman when you dont even know if your kid has been fed. Yea your a great role model !!
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#42 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>You damn straight they get fed, they also got healthy teeth to chew their food! unlike your kids b*tch.. You really need to worry about the SSI drawin kids you have. which of coarse by the way u spell i can see why.. Quit being jealous!!
what ???? you f*ckin ppl need help
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>Yea we already knew that, which goes to show what kind of MOTHER you are. It's funny how you get on here tryin to act like mother of the year, talkin about someone elses kids, when a MAN is raising yours. talkin about the size of a young woman when you dont even know if your kid has been fed. Yea your a great role model !!
wtf do you mean bitch i know my kids eat very well what do ya mean a man is raising mine no bitch i am and that man is their daddy he's supposed to help raise them..
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#44 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>where did anyone write asking you to believe anyone over your daughter???? NO one gives a f*ck what you believe STUPID ASS
woman you act like you are michelles mom ain't you her aunt..sounds like to me you are the one obsessed with ur niece...
cassies mommy

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>Yea we already knew that, which goes to show what kind of MOTHER you are. It's funny how you get on here tryin to act like mother of the year, talkin about someone elses kids, when a MAN is raising yours. talkin about the size of a young woman when you dont even know if your kid has been fed. Yea your a great role model !!
i'm a damn good mother ask ne one who knows and don't know me .now what...
codys momma

Charleston, WV

#46 Dec 20, 2010
k, lets all go here this sh** is s old and stupid, you know everybody really needs to get off and leave m son and his family alone this just proves that people need to get a life and quit worring bout everybody else. it might bother everyone that they are doin fine dont have to relie on others,truth knowin half the people on here has had a child at a young age so that covers that sayin,an as far as my grandbaby hes being takin care of just fine he has a home just like others livin with their parents, look when it comes down to it this sh** is just drama has far has cassie she is good person who like others is learnin the way of being a good parent hell noone starts off knownin everything bout bein a good parent it comes has you learn not by bein perfect cause we all are not perfect,,and far from it,,, cody and cassie im very proud of both of you for doinyour best on everything u doin dont let these people on here get you down cause its not worth it you guys know and god knows you are doin a good job and cunkybutt knows his mommy and daddy are doin go as well so dont listen to none of the drama let them talk their life must b empty to sit on here and talk bout people (before any1 says then y r u on hereits defendin my family) thats why. heres my words t all MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU ANDYOUR OWN LIFES
Chels_Momma

Lewisburg, WV

#47 Dec 20, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text> by the looks of ur girl she mush get alot of foodstamps everone can tell eats way too much lmmfao..
You are bigger than she is b!tch. Hell yeah my kids are healthy, and No she doesn't get foodstamps, her boyfreind is partners with his father in a logging buisness. Don't be mad because y'all don't get enough stamps to feed your big a$$es. Since ya wanna throw stones, have your daughter lift her blouse and see what a masterpeice Freddie Kruger has bestowed on her. She might not want to sleep as much as she has been lately! Let's quit this computer tag $hit and just throw down and get it over with already, unless there is something your afraid of! BTW, I thought y'all didn't stalk her myspace? You and your jacked up children need to get better lives so ya don't have enough time to stalk 17 year old girls.
Chels_Momma

Lewisburg, WV

#48 Dec 20, 2010
mom wrote:
B!tch you could laugh for 3 months straight and that fat saggin a$$ of yours isn't goin anywhere!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mingo Central Football 3 hr Football Fan 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Missy 4,198
Trump is sorta right 15 hr maccy 16
News Striping and cutting taking place 16 hr Long Gone 1
kurastin brown (Nov '14) 17 hr Melissa 11
John rouse 17 hr Jeff 18
Shawn Maynard and tonya lynn messer or pilkins???? Sun David 1

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance